Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photos from the polo match were embargoed for 24 hours.
The publication makes a very clear point of stating it. No other photo of Archie at this link mentions embargo only the polo match ones.
Why mention it at all? These were published on this site, quite a bit later than the 24 hours.
I am probably reading too much in to this because I need sleep. 😁
Maybe someone smarter than me will know.
An embargo is an agreement between the source (photographer or MM herself?) and the newspaper, to delay public release of the info until the specified time.

I am assuming in this case it’s because Archie was a new baby at the time with public interest and everyone wanting a look, he’d only been seen at that point from the conference from Windsor.

it’s also a way to generate hype... aka you can have multiple news sources releasing the same photo at once.

given how ratty Meghan looks I wonder if she’d want a lot of hype? But then again she seems very unaware of how awful she dresses anyway and bad press is better than no press.

my guess is something happened and she wasn’t prepared for the polo match, but was determined not to miss it.

she’s awkward holding Archie because she has no bond with him but also, she’s trying to cover him from any photographers. He’s her meal ticket she has to limit access.

Was the embargo a way to saturate the press and ensure headlines for her with archie, I wonder.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Have you beautiful people seen @BarkJack's Tweets today? I haven't had time to read through all the posts here, so apologies if this has already been covered. I wanted to post the whole twitter thread below but I can't do it. Looks like negotiations are going ahead to get the Gruesomes to volunteer to renounce the titles. :giggle:

THERESA LONGO FANS

@BarkJack

HRH Prince Henry of Wales remains but rumblings of beg. a formal process to return SUSSEX TITLES gifted 2018, to Crown. #Megxit maybe asked to 're-gift back to crown' & avoid embarrassment. DECISION NOT MADE LIGHTLY Palace keen to avoid: stoking fire, 'pettiness'. Still up in air

More info: We worked on gathering information for this explosive story for days and nights. While the formal process has not been started, Palace Source says crisis talks have suggested SUSSEX Titles be returned to the Crown. It is being explored in the realm of possibility!

These crisis talks did explore offering #Megxit duo the opportunity to "gracefully re-gift the titles back to the crown". There will have to be some agreement if it will proceed. Formal process & negotiations have not in any way started: still being discussed.

HMTQ is always diplomatic. The Palace not concerned with optics — but given #Megxit propensity to solicit press, fame and fortune, a preemptive attempt to manage the duo’s PR response is warranted.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
An embargo is an agreement between the source (photographer or MM herself?) and the newspaper, to delay public release of the info until the specified time.

I am assuming in this case it’s because Archie was a new baby at the time with public interest and everyone wanting a look, he’d only been seen at that point from the conference from Windsor.

it’s also a way to generate hype... aka you can have multiple news sources releasing the same photo at once.

given how ratty Meghan looks I wonder if she’d want a lot of hype? But then again she seems very unaware of how awful she dresses anyway and bad press is better than no press.

my guess is something happened and she wasn’t prepared for the polo match, but was determined not to miss it.

she’s awkward holding Archie because she has no bond with him but also, she’s trying to cover him from any photographers. He’s her meal ticket she has to limit access.

Was the embargo a way to saturate the press and ensure headlines for her with archie, I wonder.
Must have been one of her surprise visit! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Since they moved to the US and her publishing letters faster than HarperCollins, what are our bets? When will they change the "I want to talk to a manager" to "I will write a letter y'all, be prepared!"?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been 'dabating' with people on twitter again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I really shouldn't. Its a bit like mocking the afflicted but it does amuse me :oops::oops::oops:

Any way - they're all falling over themselves about these awful people who wouldn't let her go into a clinic as she was feeling suicidal - they wouldn't let her do this because it was a bad look for the institution.

I didn't like to say on twitter, but surely a Duchess meeting the same fate as poor Caroline Flack would be a MUCH worse look.

Also, I think she did make nosies about needing a clinic stay but possibly a Dr was called who said that she didn't need that - maybe they said that she was just an attention seeking wee madam who needed to get used to walking behind her nemesis - Kate.

Now I'm not unsympathetic to people having mentail health issues. I've had issues and when I was at my lowest, I couldnt think straight. I sure didn't think that a wee stay in a clinic would solve all my problems. I felt taking a dip in the River Clyde with a heavy weight tied to me would be my answer.

But for me, I feel that with this clinic thing meghan was building a narrative - spell in hospital - poor meggy, so unhappy - bullied - lonely - and when a glorious return - wow doesn't she look wonderful - how brave and strong :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: And you wouldn't be able to criticise her because she's been 'not well'

Whinge and cringe deserve each other
She has an acquaintance with some sort of "Wellness" spa/retreat somewhere glamorous.
I would put money on her having a deal with that person where she would go to be pampered for free and in return advertise the place with lots of pics of her , and was told no way.
That has now been turned into "I asked for help with my MH and was refused".

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m actually interested in what they will have as their “surname” if the titles are returned to the crown. So he will be Prince Henry of...... where?
Obviously he was Prince Henry of Wales from birth but surely that will look a bit strange once his brother inherits Prince of Wales? William’s children will surely then be of Wales as the Cambridge dukedom will be returned?
Harry could use Cornwall as his father had the dukedom of Cornwall upon his birth but still a tad odd as his brother will inherit that also.
I wonder if a new precedent will occur and he will be Prince Henry of Mountbatten- Windsor?
Prince and Princess Henry of Harkle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Duchess of Dire can't even tell the truth about her height, What is wrong with being under 5'7? I will call her out for heightism (probably not true but the Racism allegation is probably not true either) :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't stop giggling at "Harry". My ginger cat has more of a likeness to Harry than this bloke does ...

View attachment 488885

Meggy'll probably be on the phone to her lawyers - "Let's sue this woman for making money off meeee!"
She looks like a Christine Lampard/Andrea McLean mix - not a bit like Meghan at all.
And I’ve no idea who he looks like but certainly not Harry!

Reactions: 9
In relation to MM height, back when I still had time for the duo and when they visited Sussex I went to go and see them, lots of crowds cheering very loudly for them both ( because you know we the public are all mean and hate them 😏) we got to shake Meghan hand and wish her a warm welcome . My friend actually said welcome to sussex to her
see attached photo. She is probably 5’5 max with out heels ( not sure if I can post a picture?)
A2E4C664-50A5-44A7-B2F4-9CCC6DA906A2.jpeg

also side not I have also seen catherine who is a lot taller

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.