Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That colour she's wearing ruins the photo but that was probably her intention! She could have chosen a dress in a darker blue that would've fitted in.
That outfit was a vile colour. I thought that at the time and wondered why the hell anyone would wear that colour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 488649

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

this was one of the first instances I thought “wow what a dick move”.

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

I highly doubt it was some innocent mistake/Ralph Lauren’s fault. She loves to ignore the rules and be centre of attention. Shame it’s a hideous colour.

Bet the family are really pissed off that she’s in these photos, their records of these big events.

Reactions: 23
I want to rescue Harry and grab him to my bosom.

Edit for those keen to know (it’s a joke)

Bloody hell 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I highly doubt it was some innocent mistake/Ralph Lauren’s fault. She loves to ignore the rules and be centre of attention. Shame it’s a hideous colour.

Bet the family are really pissed off that she’s in these photos, their records of these big events.
Let's hope they've also got some with just their parents, and some of her side and his side separately.

Reactions: 19

İ can't link atm but if anyone's on instagram, @marklenews1 has an anonymous recollection from someone who worked at an İbiza bar/restaurant/wellness spa in summer 2019. H& M were there with no sign of Archie. She was totally wasted and rude most of the time, and threw hot stones at the spa worker. İncident was reported to KP.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It's very odd that they apparently have Sunshine Sachs, plastic face scabies and employ 12 people to do PR for them and yet they seem to get it wrong all the time.

They saturate the media with PR puff pieces and don't seem to realise that many people are getting sick of them.

Meghan obviously thinks that just being talked about is enough but don't most people expect people in the public eye to have some sort of talent? Their only talent is talking about themselves and how wonderful they are!

Of course Meghan probably never listens to any advice but their PR people are not doing a good job!
I often wonder if Ken Sunshine‘s business card reads:

KEN SUNSHINE
Great name! Shite person .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She has a draw of them they are held on by magnets
She haa to keep clear from metal objects
Especially men trouser zip 😱😅
Like with the wedding dress, the gospel choir, the flower girls, ... she probably chaged her mind 75 times and in the end the guy was like "now we are going to ask you to breathe deeply and count backwards from 10" and just did what he could with what he had and the left town in a witness protection program before she came out of the anaesthetic

It's very odd that they apparently have Sunshine Sachs, plastic face scabies and employ 12 people to do PR for them and yet they seem to get it wrong all the time.

They saturate the media with PR puff pieces and don't seem to realise that many people are getting sick of them.

Meghan obviously thinks that just being talked about is enough but don't most people expect people in the public eye to have some sort of talent? Their only talent is talking about themselves and how wonderful they are!

Of course Meghan probably never listens to any advice but their PR people are not doing a good job!
And possibly King and TMZ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry and Meghan#80 Hazza's completely under Meghan's thumb, but my good man, have you always been this dumb?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Like the time she wore jeans to Wimbledon. She likes to push boundaries and thinks she’s special enough to dismantle tradition that spans over 1000 years. To most people it just looks like complete disrespect and ignorance. Like the bold kid in class who thinks he’s so cool for being unruly but really the whole class is just cringing

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's not a trope, and I'm not anti-Semitic. I've been crapped on all my life because I'm Jewish and I wouldn't call this guy out for any other reason than he he keeps popping up in the most unexpected places. Earlier this week there was a news story circulating about a DC school district where the teachers were compiling a list of parents who were questioning the racial curriculum-- CRT. The purpose was to “infiltrate,” use “hackers” to silence parents’ communications, and “expose these people publicly.” In other words, dox and cancel them. The sheriff is reviewing the matter because there was criminal activity, but I have no idea how it will be prosecuted, because the county prosecutor was part of the group. He got $845,000 in PAC money from George Soros. I'm not saying he's involved with H&M. I'm saying it wouldn't surprise me.
I heard his name a lot on Twitter during the anti Brexit marches where certain right wing accounts would accuse all the participants being on the Soros payroll and left leaning Twitter would joke about waiting for their Soros cheques in the post. Didn’t really know what to make of it - it seemed like a conspiracy theory with no evidence.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 488649

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

this was one of the first instances I thought “wow what a dick move”.

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

Hasnt she done this before? Harry was in a red military uniform and she qore a red dress same shade? Not the done thing I think.

Reactions: 29
Absolutely willing to be corrected but I can’t imagine Meghan throwing stones or slapping people.

Reactions: 9

İ can't link atm but if anyone's on instagram, @marklenews1 has an anonymous recollection from someone who worked at an İbiza bar/restaurant/wellness spa in summer 2019. H& M were there with no sign of Archie. She was totally wasted and rude most of the time, and threw hot stones at the spa worker. İncident was reported to KP.
It's all starting to come out now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

What is with her and throwing stuff?
Dunno - sounds off somehow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.