Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she's Princess Henry of Wales though, because Charles is the Prince of Wales, and Camilla the Princess thereof, although she chooses not to use that title and prefers to use Duchess of Cornwall.

So Smegzie is currently DoS and other associated titles, but if those are removed would 'only' be Princess Henry (not the of Wales bit). Which would not of course be a problem in the US I guess, given that they dont understand (and nor do many of us tbf) the intricacies of protocol.
It’s like Princess Michael of Kent...so named because she’s married to Prince Michael, Duke of Kent. Presumably, Smeg is Princess Henry of Sussex and Kate is Princess William of Cambridge.

Reactions: 12
No because Harry isn’t, and won’t be, the Prince of Wales. I could be totally wrong but I believe I read she could call herself Princess Henry (like Princess Michael of Kent) when they are together? If she was on her own somewhere (at an event, etc) then she’d have to use her own name - I could be totally wrong on that though! I’ll have to Google...
Yes it should be Princess Henry but it won't stop any of her sugars calling her Princess Meghan 🙄
They will think that they are being brave giving 2 fingers to the British public and the Queen

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Unfortunately she is a princess because her husband is a prince. She’s Princess Henry 🤣
Equally unfortunately for her, to a lot of people the word Henry means a barrel-shaped horrid little vacuum cleaner that you pull along by its nozzle. They've got staring eyes and grinning teeth painted on the front to appear friendly, but they just suck and whine. Very down-market compared to the top-of-the-range Dyson "Catherine" model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Well that's a crock of tit actually.
So basically she's saying " Yeah but, no but, yeah but, yeah shazza was wrong but she's apologised so we should forgive her, be kind"
Oh duck orf Cinders. She was NOT in the wrong. She spoke HER truth, which should be equally respected in the way Cuntchops smeggy's "truth" was accepted. All that aside SHE DID/SAID NOTHING WRONG !
Really getting on my tits. If I was Shazza I'd tell her to duck off with her support which isn't really suppoort at all but just another knife in her back saying she did a baaaaaad thing. Twisted cunts.:mad:
I agree. I mean why bother? Other than for more narcissistic virtue signaling 🙄
Are all these people so terrified of retribution that nobody can offer another opinion now? Its damn weird how everyone has turned into a sheep in the media 🐑🐑🐑

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

No because Harry isn’t, and won’t be, the Prince of Wales. I could be totally wrong but I believe I read she could call herself Princess Henry (like Princess Michael of Kent) when they are together? If she was on her own somewhere (at an event, etc) then she’d have to use her own name - I could be totally wrong on that though! I’ll have to Google...
Thank you! I only asked because the screenshot you posted 👀

Reactions: 15
Yes it should be Princess Henry but it won't stop any of her sugars calling her Princess Meghan 🙄
They will think that they are being brave giving 2 fingers to the British public and the Queen
They just don’t get it at all. Her fans wouldn’t get that it’s all duties, protocols and what, 1000 years of tradition? It’s not just ‘Meghan is speaking her truth, if she feels she’s a Princess she is one, she’s married to a prince!’

This video is good at explaining it all, although the ‘sugars’ would write it off because it’s 3 straight white men (ie evil incarnate) talking about it.

They discuss how M thought she could make the RF some kind of elite, gold standard, celebrity club/status.

Reactions: 18
All the men are wearing blue ties, Charlotte has a blue headband.
Of course, Markle just had to be different. She’s a 🐮
I think her and the ginge are into scatology. Not only are her outfits dreadful, but she often opts for shades of shite.
Constipated shite ... post curry shite ... on-a-diet weird looking shite (or is that just me? Hmm.:unsure: ) Awful shades of tit. Somebody somewhere told her that brown was her colour (in a non racist way obviously) and she runs with that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I still haven't stopped cringing about their behaviour, they weren't senior Royals but wanted to be seen as that for clout
I wonder if MMs behaviour had been different, would they have been included in the the senior royal group.

Reactions: 10
I may be wayyy off but has anyone else considered the possibility that all these new leaks of her outlandish behaviour are coming from Meghan's camp? They are way OTP even posters here have doubted them and we all believe the worst of MM

They could be massively exaggerated stories of tamer (but still her acting like a diva) things shes done but doesn't want the public to know, then if the true version does get out people will think "I can see how she acted unreasonable but at least it isn't as bad as slapping a shop assistant / throwing stones at a massage therapist which we were led to believe".

All these stories being leaked are also good for them as its adding to their victim narrative "poor us, why is the palace not denying these stories" and creating more pressure on the Palace to respond, which I don't think they will

Reactions: 19
Ah yes the private Jet Ibiza trip... I remember that one. Excessive and vulgar as ever.
Not long after the vulgar flashy baby shower.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
How fabulous would Cressida have been as Princess 😫 she’s stunning and so elegant, but I don’t blame her for scarpering

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if MMs behaviour had been different, would they have been included in the the senior royal group.
I don't think her behaviour would have been any different. Markle seems to think that it's her right to be above the Queen. Nothing else will do for that bleeping What Freda says

Reactions: 22
Ah yes the private Jet Ibiza trip... I remember that one. Excessive and vulgar as ever.
Not long after the vulgar flashy baby shower.
Archie old enough/ fit to travel to Ibiza and stay at Elton John’s but way way too young to visit Balmoral with his family. M can’t even pretend she isn’t flashy, trashy, vulgar and all about fame/freebies/publicity.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
he could have had his choice of women,
I think this is where he fucked up... he might have been in that fortunate position early on, but then stuff got out about his "you wanna shag a prince" bit, and then the racism, financial mean ness etc etc etc. And of course, being the spare and not the heir...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her and the ginge are into scatology. Not only are her outfits dreadful, but she often opts for shades of shite.
Constipated shite ... post curry shite ... on-a-diet weird looking shite (or is that just me? Hmm.:unsure: ) Awful shades of tit. Somebody somewhere told her that brown was her colour (in a non racist way obviously) and she runs with that.
Freda, you’re avatar is WONDERFUL.
(Hope scabby Scobie has seen it 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But as Princess Michael is of Kent, where would Harry and Princess Henry be of? I've never considered that bit before!

Reactions: 6
I read here this week that Sunshine Sachs has been trying to give Lady C some grief for the want of a better word, as if, is there a person alive who could give the Lady grief?

I have to wonder if it was implied that Meagain watches because Lady C took the opportunity to address both Meagain and Haribaldi directly in this latest episode. It really is one of the best I've seen and there were several laugh-out-loud moments especially when she compared them to Brady & Hindley! I f you don't watch this you're missing a peach.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.