Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the last thread, a few posters shared a long description from a Tumblr anon that described the 'Crygate' flower girl events.
A few of us thought it sounded over-egged - too juicy and too detailed to be true. I've heard elsewhere that it's not true - no slapping took place and Meghan insisted that George and Charlotte were attendants (as a power play). The anon said she did not want them there.

I don't know if it's connected but there's a lot of misinformation and black ops going on right now. Sunshine (or someone close to them) are said to be paying twitter accounts to post abuse and straight smears about the bullying victims. Jason Knauf is getting most of it, Melissa Touabti is also being targeted. Feels like Megz is seriously worried about the bullying investigation if this stuff is going on. Check out the troll account @JasonKnauf_not for examples of what's happening. Not posting examples here - it's grubby stuff.
So much for their assertion that 'the truth will out'.

Yes it will Megsy, yes it will.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How can they afford Sunshine Sachs ...if SS is top agency they don't work for peanuts".
I wonder if they've got a PR agency at all? Everything they do is an unmitigated disaster and I find it difficult to believe that they have any professionals advising them, even 5th-rate ones. Either that or they ignore all advice given to them.
It's very odd that they apparently have Sunshine Sachs, plastic face scabies and employ 12 people to do PR for them and yet they seem to get it wrong all the time.

They saturate the media with PR puff pieces and don't seem to realise that many people are getting sick of them.

Meghan obviously thinks that just being talked about is enough but don't most people expect people in the public eye to have some sort of talent? Their only talent is talking about themselves and how wonderful they are!

Of course Meghan probably never listens to any advice but their PR people are not doing a good job!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's very odd that they apparently have Sunshine Sachs, plastic face scabies and employ 12 people to do PR for them and yet they seem to get it wrong all the time.

They saturate the media with PR puff pieces and don't seem to realise that many people are getting sick of them.

Meghan obviously thinks that just being talked about is enough but don't most people expect people in the public eye to have some sort of talent? Their only talent is talking about themselves and how wonderful they are!

Of course Meghan probably never listens to any advice but their PR people are not doing a good job!
And it's all tit PR too!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let’s face it the best PR H&M could have is keeping their mouths shut about their families, go help some animal sanctuaries, build some schools in some commonwealth countries that need the help, raise 2 well rounded kids and live a happy and fulfilled life but alas they choose to tit their load to Oprah, draw on bananas and scream “but he’s a Prince”.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

From one of the links:

"

Ken Sunshine’s Sunshine & Sachs PR agency isn’t in the industry directories. Sunshine doesn’t blog. He doesn’t even have a Web site. He’s been known to turn down A-list celebrities calling for his help. “We don’t play it safe, we’re not genteel,” he says. “We name names and battle the media when we have to.”

As Sunshine sees it, his passion and his ability to fight for those he represents are what attracts new business, though his client list full of marquee names doesn’t hurt. He’s worked with Barbra Streisand, Leonardo DiCaprio, Michael Moore, and Justin Timberlake, though if you question him about his celeb clients, he’ll cut stop you in your tracks: “Look, we don’t need to get into that.”

"

No mention is tit PR, everyday in media is good PR even if it is :poop:

Reactions: 15
I've felt like that. This lockdown has brought it home to me people you thought cared don't actually, and it's no skin off my nose whatsoever. ❤ More time better spent elsewhere when things get back to normal I say. X
Thanks I wish that I knew you in real life!

Lockdown has brought it home to me that a lot of people really aren't worth bothering with because they don't give a crap about you. I dont think that I'm going to bother with a lot of my former acquaintances anymore! It's all going to be very odd when we're all let loose again.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes- I mean, I am not particularly invested even but is she not a very unwell person? I create my post, go to preview, see her there and delete. Same as that oddball on the orange site (Jamie something).

It’s not normal behaviour.

Actually they are probably the same person. I wish mumsnet would ban them. I am sure that they think they are very groundbreaking and all but they put everyone else off posting.
The thing is she doesn’t say anything they could ban her for. Unlike me - I got my third annual ban last month!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As an American. I'm really suspicious of polls. They keep telling me who the next president is going to be and how woke everyone around me is, and they end up being wrong. This poll came from YouGov, a site that invites registered users to do polls for points, cash and other incentives. There aren't a lot of regular people participating in endeavors like this. The people who do will take any poll they can to get points and rewards, knowing little or nothing about the subject. I'd like to see a better poll than this by a better company, but I doubt if we'll get one.

Boy in that second photo Haz is the one looking depressed, not her.

Considering the chaos they've caused, I'm wondering if Soros isn't in on it.
I think a few of us have been thinking this way. It's too big, it can't be contained, there's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just saw it too on the BBC news, and wondering why they are bothering to involve themselves in reporting it.
Something suspect about this. Hanks (the guy ‘coming clean’ with this info) has been doing this sort of paid snooping for years. He was charged with extortion in 2017. And yet he says he watched the programme and he felt he needed to own up/ help H&M?
I don’t buy this .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The duke and duchess have had a fraught relationship with the UK's tabloid press. During the couple's recent interview with Oprah Winfrey , they said this had created a "toxic environment" of "control and fear"

Errrr thats the second time they seem to be focusing on the big bag tabloids to the exclusion of the race, mental health, titles and money issues.

Gayle King said same... I wonder if a sneaky line is being played... Letsnjust not focus on the BS Megan spouted as its not the case and we ll just focus on the big bad papers. (Tabloids are/can be shits).

BBC article re the Sun and the investigator.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
196709F1-6AAA-42C6-B149-BB576F01FA62.jpeg

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

this was one of the first instances I thought “wow what a dick move”.

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Re the SS/using PR thing. I've worked in PR for coming up for 40 years, mostly brand-related but the odd bit of slebby stuff.

HaM's problem is that they dont bleeping LISTEN, plus the fact that they have employed a US firm = fine for the US, but useless for the UK. It may be, of course, that they don't care about the UK, but you just cant work one way in one country and expect it to work the same way in another - it just doesnt.

Reactions: 44
Well I read her booķ that won the prize and thought it was pretty rubbish. If the book had been about white women it would never have been published let alone won a bloody prize. Just a variable collection of stories about different women held together very tenuously. In fact I gave up out of boredom near the end and only read that far because it was a book club (sigh) book.

I'm sighing because my book club is a group of women that I've known for years but I'm actually pleased that I haven't seen them for a year and have managed to avoid them fue to lockdown!

I'm wondering if I can be bothered to get back in touch with them after lockdown ends. I've felt more friendship from this thread than from any of them in the last year!
My book club has chosen this for the next read.....sigh....

• Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 488649

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

That colour she's wearing ruins the photo but that was probably her intention! She could have chosen a dress in a darker blue that would've fitted in.

Reactions: 27
From BBC article.........A spokesman for Harry and Meghan said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex feel that today is an important moment of reflection for the media industry and society at large, as this investigative report shows that the predatory practices of days past are still ongoing, reaping irreversible damage for families and relationships.

I dont see how they link the two things, after all, they damaged the family/relationship bit. What a shame though they now have something else tp throw around.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 488649

Urgh, I remember that. Also I feel sorry for William, Catherine and Louis for having that narcissistic monster in the christening photo.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.