Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without wishing to derail the thread too much - why on Earth do/would you think George Soros is linked to any of this ?
There is a belief that he's behind the undermining of governments around the world. Toppling the Royal Family would undermine the structure of our country. He may also be responsible for some aspects of societal breakdown around the world. He's Jewish, so it could be an anti semitic conspiracy theory, but who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's been linked to a whole lot of other weird stuff in America, and it's no weirder than some of the other conspiracy stuff on this thread.
No weirder, perhaps, but certainly running the risk of being an anti-Semitic trope, and one that seemed to come out of nowhere in relation to this thread (although I am aware he is linked to all manner of mad stuff, which also seems to have little basis in reality).

Reactions: 8
There is a belief that he's behind the undermining of governments around the world. Toppling the Royal Family would undermine the structure of our country. He may also be responsible for some aspects of societal breakdown around the world. He's Jewish, so it could be an anti semitic conspiracy theory, but who knows?
I don't believe it. One reason: PP mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are we allowed to post about other sites here? There is a thread on mumsnet that I want to post on that gets hijacked by a rabid Meghan defender- When I see her name I delete.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we allowed to post about other sites here? There is a thread on mumsnet that I want to post on that gets hijacked by a rabid Meghan defender- When I see her name I delete.
Omg, they're nuts over there. No criticism of Hag and Handbag is tolerated at all. They're well into the koolaid 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes I also think that they don't live there. But their branding isn't worth millions, it's spare change for expenses they have for SS only. I don't think that Range Rover will pay more than $10.000 for name flashing. We spotted it because we know them and we expected it, but average viewer didn't see it as important. I don't see Range Rover and Netflix sale growth because of mushrooms.

Let's see:
if they rent something in Montecito minimum 2 bd, 1bth apartment is $4.000, houses (4bd, without view) starts from 11K +, in santa monica is cheaper you can find house for $4.000, santa barbara is even cheaper (house for $2.5k (700 sqf):devilish: )

Netflix and Spotify are in trouble and I don't believe that they give them more then few pennies until delivery. Apple has enough famous people to represent them, without having to pay.

It is always money trail :)
I don't think that they can afford to live in that house and the fact that everyone knows the address out in the public domain also points to it just being a front. Someone pointed out ages ago that the water bills to keep the gardens lush would be astronomical as well as all the other upkeep and staff needed. We know that Harry is stingy and Meghan is all about appearances.

I wouldn't mind betting that they live in a private part of Soho House. Remember Ron Burkle has snapped up Michael Jackson's old place Neverland and is currently turning that into another exclusive part of the empire. Perhaps they are actually living at Neverland?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Starts with an R and ends with an ette?
Yes- I mean, I am not particularly invested even but is she not a very unwell person? I create my post, go to preview, see her there and delete. Same as that oddball on the orange site (Jamie something).

It’s not normal behaviour.

Actually they are probably the same person. I wish mumsnet would ban them. I am sure that they think they are very groundbreaking and all but they put everyone else off posting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes- I mean, I am not particularly invested even but is she not a very unwell person? I create my post, go to preview, see her there and delete. Same as that oddball on the orange site (Jamie something).

It’s not normal behaviour.
She’s ridiculous. Every now and then she says....”Look, I don’t even like Meghan I just think she’s been unfairly treated”. Sure. It’s entirely normal to spend your every waking moment defending someone you’ve a) never met and b) don’t even like.

Maybe I should try that....Jameela Jamil, here I come 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s ridiculous. Every now and then she says....”Look, I don’t even like Meghan I just think she’s been unfairly treated”. Sure. It’s entirely normal to spend your every waking moment defending someone you’ve a) never met and b) don’t even like.

Maybe I should try that....Jameela Jamil, here I come 😂
Why do they let her roam like a deranged tiger pouncing on every Meghan post?

• Wow
  • Haha
No weirder, perhaps, but certainly running the risk of being an anti-Semitic trope, and one that seemed to come out of nowhere in relation to this thread (although I am aware he is linked to all manner of mad stuff, which also seems to have little basis in reality).
It's not a trope, and I'm not anti-Semitic. I've been crapped on all my life because I'm Jewish and I wouldn't call this guy out for any other reason than he he keeps popping up in the most unexpected places. Earlier this week there was a news story circulating about a DC school district where the teachers were compiling a list of parents who were questioning the racial curriculum-- CRT. The purpose was to “infiltrate,” use “hackers” to silence parents’ communications, and “expose these people publicly.” In other words, dox and cancel them. The sheriff is reviewing the matter because there was criminal activity, but I have no idea how it will be prosecuted, because the county prosecutor was part of the group. He got $845,000 in PAC money from George Soros. I'm not saying he's involved with H&M. I'm saying it wouldn't surprise me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is Orca Windbag for real plugging the Apple mental health series in her grisly interview with H&M? The series is supposed to air later on this year with Hazzno as "co-partner, co-creator and executive producer". Has nobody noticed that Hazzno has mental health issues and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a platform where vulnerable people might listen to him and take his advice? It's painfully obvious that he is suffering abuse, and unable to think for himself and parrots what MM tells him to say. An executive producer and co-creator who has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Is Windbag going to cash in on their crash and burn in the near future? I bet she is. This bloated shark isn't good at anything but selling people's misery and she can smell blood.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don't think that they can afford to live in that house and the fact that everyone knows the address out in the public domain also points to it just being a front. Someone pointed out ages ago that the water bills to keep the gardens lush would be astronomical as well as all the other upkeep and staff needed. We know that Harry is stingy and Meghan is all about appearances.

I wouldn't mind betting that they live in a private part of Soho House. Remember Ron Burkle has snapped up Michael Jackson's old place Neverland and is currently turning that into another exclusive part of the empire. Perhaps they are actually living at Neverland?
They have connection with reality same as MJ, so they qualify:)

• Haha
M has quite a weird figure. She’s fairly slim yes, but extremely square, no waist, broad shoulders and skinny legs. I also think she seems to be about 5’4, even though her acting profiles and google list her as 5’7. She doesn’t look that tall at all. Wonder if she lied about anything else on the profiles ;)

I think it must be quite hard to dress her in these couture gowns. You need the height and elegance of someone like Kate or Diana to pull them off- not even trying to sound sycophantic about them but it’s true
She has got a very weird gait when she's walking, honestly, just watch the Alien at the end of the original movie, the figure and posture is her to a T! And that bottom jaw, obviously 👽🤣

Did anyone notice on that Okra interview when she first came out, god she could hardly walk in those bloody skyscraper shoes and almost tottered over to her seat like Aunt Sally off Worzel Gummidge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because of my own experiences with someone a lot like MM, I find this is very plausible.
it’s a running theme and is consistent with narc behaviour. The changing of her mind thing is a power trip. See how important I am? You have to bend to my whim. Doesn’t matter how unreasonable it is, this is just another way for me to wear you down and torment you. I’ll pretend it’s just because I’m a perfectionist. Seeing you scramble to appease me and seeing you upset feeds my ego and I find it amusing.

specifically, rumours where Meghan has supposedly worn down people by constantly changing her mind;
Banana bread in Australia
Bridal fittings
Any others?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
View attachment 488545

FFS. I like Bernadine Evaristo's writing and I was glad she won the Booker. This though....
Well I read her booķ that won the prize and thought it was pretty rubbish. If the book had been about white women it would never have been published let alone won a bloody prize. Just a variable collection of stories about different women held together very tenuously. In fact I gave up out of boredom near the end and only read that far because it was a book club (sigh) book.

I'm sighing because my book club is a group of women that I've known for years but I'm actually pleased that I haven't seen them for a year and have managed to avoid them fue to lockdown!

I'm wondering if I can be bothered to get back in touch with them after lockdown ends. I've felt more friendship from this thread than from any of them in the last year!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
You are right, it doesn't seem to add up on the face of it. A few people including me think they don't live in that house... so no staff, minimal security and limited running costs other than the mortgage. A PR friend thinks the Harkles would be at least a million dollar account for SS, maybe more when you add in all the dark stuff happening on social media. Legal and business advisory fees must be enormous.

Where is their income coming from? Well 'fees and expenses' for the Oprah interview could be a few million. Then you have endorsements and sponsored ads. How much did Range Rover, Netflix, Spotify and the Spartan Challenge pay for their brand mentions on James Corden? Range Rover also featured in a fake paparazzi shot the following week, so that didn't happen for free. Oprah's interview had brand mentions for Apple, Netflix, Spotify and (bizarrely) Gelsens, a gourmet foodmarket chain. There was also something with In-and-Out burgers earlier this year. Gelsens had follow up PR posts on DeuxMoi and a brand mention came up on ITV in Lorraine's showbiz segment, so something was happening there. Megz has income from her fashion and jewellery merching. Signing fees from Spotify and Netflix.. It all adds up.
How can they afford Sunshine Sachs ...if SS is top agency they don't work for peanuts".
I wonder if they've got a PR agency at all? Everything they do is an unmitigated disaster and I find it difficult to believe that they have any professionals advising them, even 5th-rate ones. Either that or they ignore all advice given to them.

Reactions: 22
Oh god m’net is quite closely behind Twitter in the weird web stakes. I once posted something quite innocent in Aibu and needed lay down in a dark room whilst contemplating every inch of my wasted life after 😂 it should have a warning that place it’s worse than fags! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I am sooooo bored of the narrative around this now. I feel like I’ve been following the H&M saga for years on various gossip sites and suddenly all these people that never showed any interest before are jumping all over this crying racism without knowing the first thing about what’s happened or what M has been like over the years. Obviously I don’t personally know her, but people are picking up on these sound bites from the Oprah interview and running with them without doing the first bit of research. A lot of them haven’t even watched the interview for goodness sake. My brother keeps telling me that the British press are ripping into a woman simply for being black and not wanting to be abused yet he can’t back it up with anything and seems to not see the irony that whilst the media are supposedly all powerful (and they definitely are disconcertingly powerful) that H&M are using the exact same tool, albeit via TV rather than newspapers, to spread as much vitriol as they’ve supposedly been subjected to.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well I read her booķ that won the prize and thought it was pretty rubbish. If the book had been about white women it would never have been published let alone won a bloody prize. Just a variable collection of stories about different women held together very tenuously. In fact I gave up out of boredom near the end and only read that far because it was a book club (sigh) book.

I'm sighing because my book club is a group of women that I've known for years but I'm actually pleased that I haven't seen them for a year and have managed to avoid them fue to lockdown!

I'm wondering if I can be bothered to get back in touch with them after lockdown ends. I've felt more friendship from this thread than from any of them in the last year!
I've felt like that. This lockdown has brought it home to me people you thought cared don't actually, and it's no skin off my nose whatsoever. ❤ More time better spent elsewhere when things get back to normal I say. X

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.