Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linked at the bottom of that blind was this one from last year- I'd heard some of the rumours but not this level of detail. Would explain M's calculatedly snide Waity Katie remark.

Reactions: 21
This is a picture I haven't seen before, I've seen the one where they're facing the front. Deek the expression on Bitchtits.View attachment 490380
I actually can’t believe that meg got to where she did. I had a beer drunk chat with my best mate and I said ‘you know what, fair enough to MM’ (I despise mm to be clear)

I don’t like her as a person but how insane all of this now. I feel like I have to take my hat off to her for the fact she went from zero nobody to being next to Kate on the Royal Balcony

Reactions: 16
She does not deserve to be Duchess. I'd take Rihanna over Smeghead.

Reactions: 16

Umm it's urea found in creams etc. Skin softening . But Yes urea is part of urine but it's synthesised these days.

Reactions: 17
She does not deserve to be Duchess. I'd take Rihanna over Smeghead.
it’s funny you should say that. Look how happy, natural and lovely, natural chemistry wise he looks with Rihanna. It’s nothing to do with race, it’s his wife’s horrible personality.

Reactions: 22
Where you been hiding fraulein pops ? Missed you.
Haha! Who would have thought there would come the day when you miss me a year ago

I am still recovering. First the unjust Warbler, then the horrific bad acting, bad mouthing, bad lying in the Orca show. Twas too much for me. Really.

The articles and comments in Murdochs press and tv are giving me hope someone will finally tell on her, but until then I need to spend less time reading, talking and thinking about the vindictive bitch and her even bitchier price princeling.

I am still reading two or three pages a day, but the threads have been moving too fast for me lately. To keep up I'd need to invest more time than I can stomach at the moment.

Have a laugh, darling!

Reactions: 26
Also note that the shoulders should not be shown as much as they are. You can see the crease where the fold should actually be and she's pulled it off her shoulders more. If you look at her in the carriage in this dress it's more obvious.
She frequently flouted the dress guides, yeah, yeah, the RF are a bit stuffy like that, but generally, bare legs, bare shoulders, and tight clothes are no no at official events.
She would know that, but what Meghan wants and all that......

Reactions: 27
Just finished watching We Can Be Heroes kids movie, with priyanka Chopra (MMs best friend, no?)
Absolutely awful movie. I mean awful. And it ends with one dude who is a pretwnd US president telling the children " the world needs you so it not only survives, but thrives " or something like that but using those 2 key words.
I dry heaved and tried to endure 3 min longer to see if MM was in the credits.... then decided sleep was more important.

Reactions: 21
Also note that the shoulders should not be shown as much as they are. You can see the crease where the fold should actually be and she's pulled it off her shoulders more. If you look at her in the carriage in this dress it's more obvious.
She really does love that boatneck style - I suppose you can take the girl out of the yacht but not the yacht out of the girl as it were......

Reactions: 37
This absolutely isn't normal for six months. Both my kids were 9lbs at birth and I was never this size. She looks like she's swallowed a building.

Reactions: 15
it’s funny you should say that. Look how happy, natural and lovely, natural chemistry wise he looks with Rihanna. It’s nothing to do with race, it’s his wife’s horrible personality.
The difference between him then and now is quite distressing .....

Reactions: 23
I remember these pictures. I recall how Smeggy ignored when little Louis tried to say hi to her and the doll. She was fixated elsewhere. I thought it was very rude of her. Surely she would've heard Louis cooing in front of her. I think children can be good judge of character. They probably can spot a bad smeggy from a mile away

Reactions: 31
They all run from her. Videos of her on visits where the kids turn their backs on her, it's hilarious.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.