Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
She's never mastered 'heels'
I always wonder when I watch her and Kate totter around on those heals, especially when pregnant, firstly how in the hell do they do it? Secondly WHY do they do it and thirdly what happens if they fall/trip, that's not going to go well for you at 8 months pregnant.

Reactions: 15

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Very interesting:

Domain Information
Domain:
harryforpresident.com

Registrar:
NameCheap, Inc.

Registered On:
2021-03-16

Expires On:
2022-03-16

Updated On:
2021-03-16

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Name:
WhoisGuard Protected

Organization:
WhoisGuard, Inc.

So protected registration?!?
Omid Scabies probably made it, he's firmly in the arsehole of one MeAgain Snarkle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

mb1202

VIP Member
Ah yes, Meghan and WorldVision. I donated to WorldVision for several years until I started learning more about child sponsorship models of charity and how heavily the Christian agenda is pushed, even in areas where that is not the primary religion. I get that for some Christians, this is something important to them, spreading the word, but it wasn’t something I really wanted to be part of and it isn’t a very “woke” model. I always saw her involvement with it as a scramble to have a humanitarian resume by the time she finally succeeded in meeting Harry. Clearly she didn’t have time to do her research on it and was just taking whatever partnerships she could get. Would LOVE to know what her woke followers think of WorldVision’s anti-gay stance/religious conversion agenda!
I didn’t know this. M is a hypocritical liar with no real morals or integrity, this just cements that.

Reactions: 14

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Imo, this article is an absolute load of shite, complete bollocks, poor fucking misunderstood Markle..... I've now read the thread, opinions differ 🤣
I've only just read it and found it really odd. Very wordy 🥬🍅🥑and I couldn't actually get what the slant was trying to be.

• Heart

Twocats

The state of that
look at the wig
Looks like she’s had strips of horse tail stuck to her head and some has fallen out the top looks bald and the eyes she looks high as a kite
You told me to wear a hat, so I am going to go as far as I can in the opposite direction.

• Haha
  • Sick

JAR21

VIP Member
I agree. I said on a previous thread that they wanted to be part of the investigation and during the phone calls with Charles and William they were most probably told no. Hence since then all this unproductive stuff has come out and a lot of weird comments about receipts etc.
Meghan is using Omid and Gayle as mouthpieces so she can deny responsibility of what is being said. Let’s hope when she ditches the pair of them that they have their own receipts to offer up!
That's what I said re Scabies on the last thread - will he turn on her when he's Markled?

• Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
More total disregard of context, critical thought and common sense from M fans. The two situations are not even slightly comparable, IMO. We’ve gone into why on previous threads but I just think it’s an insulting and irrelevant comparison
I'm glad you answered that, you are much more eloquent than I!

• Heart
Yes- I mean, I am not particularly invested even but is she not a very unwell person? I create my post, go to preview, see her there and delete. Same as that oddball on the orange site (Jamie something).

It’s not normal behaviour.

Actually they are probably the same person. I wish mumsnet would ban them. I am sure that they think they are very groundbreaking and all but they put everyone else off posting.
The thing is she doesn’t say anything they could ban her for. Unlike me - I got my third annual ban last month!

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
;);):cool: nah -- the way the fund or a family office (in this case a multi-family office because Hazno's dosh wouldn't suffice) would work is that everyone pools their money, a bunch of investment criteria are agreed, returns expectations are set, a clutch of financial dudes are hired and the fund itself makes the investment. If a proposition comes in and on of the members of the fund /family office is already an investor -- that is made very clear and either terms are drawn up for due diligence to be handled so that the fund has the same info as the existing shareholder (which would happen in any case) and the investors are brought in at a level that doesn't benefit the introducing/existing investor OR more likely a conflict of interest is determined and the investment is removed from consideration.
ETA that I do think this could have been a cool idea actually. really modernising and definitely if well structure could have made them genuineely independently wealthy. Trouble is the scrutiny, that lack of Harpo attention, no screen time, and her screaming at the talent. No former Goldman Sachs or BlackRock whiizz kid would put up with that for a second. For a boss who knows what they're doing? yeah - you (used to) put up with it. Not anymore and certainly NOT with some half-wit and totally unqualified BS artist.
With the wokeisms, they can read psychologyToday and Maya Angelou for some useful quote and then quickly turn it back to being all about them and still think they look qualified. Put Hazno or MM in front of a credit or investment committee? no amount of word salad will get you through that inquisition. Not even in the ESG category
Ah but the entity already existed. I suppose it would depend on whether they invested in their own names or they have set-up some dodgy finance entity we are yet to be made aware of. Well it has been announced in UK that influencers will be more closely monitored with regard to anything they put up on their site without showing what their interest is in said products. I take all your points btw :).

Sorry for the bump pic spam but this was posted on the previous thread, one of the most insane ones I’ve seen. I screenshotted it yesterday but when I try and find it on google images it is always mysteriously cropped off before the bump... This is supposedly 6 months (Feb 2019). It just makes no sense. View attachment 488105
Is that taken in Walmart?

• Haha

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Would this mean Meghan will start calling herself the Princess of Wales? If Harry goes by plain old HRH Prince Henry of Wales
No because Harry isn’t, and won’t be, the Prince of Wales. I could be totally wrong but I believe I read she could call herself Princess Henry (like Princess Michael of Kent) when they are together? If she was on her own somewhere (at an event, etc) then she’d have to use her own name - I could be totally wrong on that though! I’ll have to Google...

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Look at the sun shining on his head
A young baby no hat arms and legs bare 😱
Disgraceful
Opps just noticed someone mention this

No medical checks necessary for a moonbump!

Yet another example of her wearing a ‘shit’ colour! 🤮
Also, she’s holding Farchie like she’s disabled and hasn’t got a hand. Why the hell would you hold a baby with your inner elbow?
She needed the other hand to control the doll

• Haha

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
H(ell) on a bike...
This is H taking the advice of the Pro-Brexit MP who urged the unemployed to “Get on their bikes” to find work on U.K. farms!

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Yes, there's that footballer who looks totally white, is it Ross Barkley? There was something in the news a few years ago about him being compared to a monkey or something vague like that. Only the man who made the comments was crucified because the footballer has a black grandfather!

How on earth would you be expected to know the colour of someone's grandparents?
I agree.
As everyone says, MM looks Latino if anything

pellegrino

Chatty Member
I don't remember seeing this posted but if it was sorry for reposting.

Imo, this article is an absolute load of shite, complete bollocks, poor fucking misunderstood Markle..... I've now read the thread, opinions differ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart