Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly she couldn't

Reactions: 32
Maybe so but not one with a royal title...

Reactions: 20
See that's what gets me. All they had to do was keep their heads down, tow the line for another year or so more and then ask Brenda if they could go part time so they could focus on family and smeggy could spend more time stateside. They'd have had to wait another few months while things got clarified and set up with a proper agreement signed off on but look what they could have had!
Royal gigs with the huge clothing allowance for them.Yes some would be boring stuff but Brenda would be more than happy to let them do lots of glitzy stuff since they are young and like that stuff.
Daddies pocket money hitting their bank account regularly.
Cars, a nice home, servants, office staff, top rate medical care. Access to people they admire.

But no. They wanted merching the family name and conquering the market for royal tatt on top of all that. And a foundation to launder their ill gotten gains, like Billary.
They wanted and wanted and wanted, and now they've lost the lot. All the family has lost is one ungrateful selfish spoiled sack of shit and another couple of grandkids who aren't that important and are being reared by a fruit bat and 5 therapists in Lala Land so will likely be nutters anyway.(sad but true)
It's tragic and funny and totally karma.

Reactions: 67
Meghan arrived from Canada the day after Harry flew in from London.
Soooooooooooo - she turns up to a wedding that any sane woman with a shred of shame would not have attended after being chucked by a bloke.

He gets pissed and does crap dancing - so far so normal for blokes at a wedding or is that just my family ?

This was planted by her team to provide something other than 'Markle travels for hours to attend a wedding to stalk her ex'.

Not loony. At. All.

Reactions: 23
But not world fame

Reactions: 11
She sounds like a hysterical cat lady.
The Heidi person pushing out the abusive tweets is a freelancer.

Remember the rumour that Montecito PR are targeting the victims of bullying......?
Remember Lady C saying that BP staff (who work for the UK HEAD OF STATE fgs) are terrified of being targeted by 'Meghan's fans'.....

Reactions: 25
Wasn't one of his exes in attendance for the polo game?

Reactions: 17
She could have worn cream than that awful colour.

It's madness, and I just feel Megz and her shadey pals played their hand badly, but I guess it depends in the end on how much they will pay her to go away when the inevitable divorce happens.

I've always thought they wouldn't have minded Hazza being overseas somewhere for most of the year. They also probably didn't mind the idea that post-divorce Meghan would disappear off to the USA to merch tat on QVC. They just didn't plan on the pair of them systematically smearing the RF to get what they wanted. The real problem is that it makes them look toxic and deranged. I don't get why any big brand would tie themselves to a trainwreck. If they had smiled nicely and looked like a wholesome family, in a photogenic 'gracious residence' like Hazza's polo chum Nacho, then they would have been far more marketable.

Reactions: 31
Somebody, somewhere will talk soon. Whether it's a surrogate or someone knowing the surrogate, maybe the hospital where Archie was born, or the hospital denying they admitted Megchops was ever there; or even Harry might crack when he realises the full extent of the horror show she's living him through.

Then again, could someone (not Oprah) INSIST on another televised grilling of her to replay back to her a bit at a time, what she said to Oprah, then continue with evidence that she's fabricated stuff and lied through her teeth. Then ... Show her pictures of her while she was carrying cushions Archie and ask her to explain herself.

Better still ... Do it in a British courtroom

Reactions: 29
As they're supposed to live near each other (O and M) surely O wouldve seen A at some point? Very odd if not.

Reactions: 13
I live for Harkle memes. In my country, people roared and clapped for bravery MeeMee had put against The Royal Family. But now, people have started getting suspicious about her motive. I like the fact that neither Queen nor WillKate give a shot about that interview.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
@freda19 your pic is hilarious - []

Sadly she couldn't
Don't forget he also hunted Afghani's in a gunship helicopter. Not sure why a humanitarian would want to marry a man who got paid to shoot people in a foreign country. But hey ... none of us know how twisted Meghan's mind really is. Seems odd though doesn't it ... some might say quite psychotic.

Reactions: 22
Am I the only one hoping for an interview from Wills and Kate to celebrate their 10yr wedding anniversary? Unlikely, I know, but still....

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.