Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agreed! If that is true it should be shared publicly and widely!

Reactions: 30
My bf put it quite well in GOT terms “the lone wolf dies but the pack survives” they will just ditch him

Reactions: 35
My bf put it quite well in GOT terms “the lone wolf dies but the pack survives” they will just ditch him
I think it’s already happening. They can’t trust him at all and it will just mean all communication breaks down, and they’ll never let him back in.

Reactions: 26
Exactly (though I'd not thought not about the staff member witnessing the moonbump). It's about the titles for MM for her and her "offspring" hence the elaborate charade. There's nothing wrong with surrogacy, it's perfectly honourable but they didn't want to go down that route, and this is the reason why they didn't then and aren't now. Has anybody asked her if she's OK pretending to be pregnant?

Reactions: 20
He never qualified as a pilot - just a co pilot.

Reactions: 25
I now realise what it is about the Scobee pics that I dont like...it is the 2 pieces of black carpet he cut out to stick on for eyebrows.
I suspect he and Lauren Goodger share the same 'aesthetics consultants'......

Reactions: 16
Just out of interest, does anyone here read (or visit/lurk) Celebitchy?

One of the writers over there - "Kaiser" - is quite possibly the meanest blogger I've ever had the displeasure to read. She loathes the Cambridges and loooooves Meggy, so you can imagine what her "content" is like. There are even Tumblr blogs dedicated to people who have been given the boot from the blog for daring to disagree with her.

Personally, I think it's possible to frown at some things the Cambridges do and love others - which I do, but find it quite curious that some people are very black and white - if you love the Sussexes you must loathe the Cambridges, and if you loathe the Sussexes you must love the Cambridges. Most odd! (Although, I have never, ever, liked Meggy - had her sussed from day one when she posted her pic of the bananas, I was quite fond of Harry).

Another thing before I go ... in the early days of Meggy coming onto the scene, there used to be a contributor to Skippy's Tumblr blog - 'London Scoop.' Does anyone remember her posts? Skippy has been shut down at least a couple of times with the content irretrievable, but the odd post makes a reappearance from various peoples' archives now and again. Anyhoo, all that is unfolding ... London Scoop predicted it. London Scoop was a PR firm engaged to make things happen.

Reactions: 25
Once he was able to put the coin in the slot and hit the green button he was fine. He would cry when the time ran out but someone would quickly appear with another coin (he doesn't carry cash) and all was well again.

Reactions: 37
I think it’s already happening. They can’t trust him at all and it will just mean all communication breaks down, and they’ll never let him back in. View attachment 487316
I used to think there was a smidgen of hope in Harry making his way back into the fold ... not now though. Too much damage has been done. He's essentially committing treason for divulging his secrets to Orca and co! I think the Harry of old, that so many people loved, is long gone.

Reactions: 27
Was he successful?
I think he was gunner /copilot.
And yes as far as I'm aware he passed everything. If I recall he failed his theory at least once. I'm not sure if piloting is a different skill set to "intelligence" book smarts wise. But yes he passed his written exams too. So he's not completely thick. But gossip was he had extra coaching to pass.

Reactions: 8
Once he was able to put the coin in the slot and hit the green button he was fine. He would cry when the time ran out but someone would quickly appear with another coin (he doesn't carry cash) and all was well again.
Haha!

He has dyslexia; I don't know if he ever had any tailored help at school; all I've heard is rumours of him being awarded grades as he appeared to lack motivation and attention. Princess Beatrice also has dyslexia and managed to do quite well off her own merit (allegedly).

Reactions: 12
Could you copy and paste here? Please
ETA: just noticed you did later in the thread, thank you (forever behind at the moment...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.