Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Learning difficulties is so hard to define, and the definitions keep changing! Some are diagnosable and definable and some arent!
It does look as if Harry has some kind of moderate learning difficulties/ Special needs. I think he was/is the kind of child/adult who finds it hard to read and/or manipulate numbers, going into the territory of being dyslexic and /or dyspraxic. It is hard to tell exactly!

I get the impression Harry takes a long time to think and process things. eg, When Megxit happened, he didn't seem to be able to grasp the obvious facts, eg When they left the royal family, most people would quickly realise that would mean a reduction in funding and loss of tax payer paid security coverage. Harry didn't !

That doesn't mean he cant learn how to do things like drive or be a co pilot on a plane, if its something routine, he can be taught and can learn skills.

But what he cant do is think on his feet, or predict variables, so the press pack of journalists would be able to run rings round him, as has happened with Meghan. And probably with the Oprah interview as well.

I dont have a lot of sympathy for him though, because he should have the basic sense to know where he is better off, and that he has betrayed his brother, his brothers wife and his royal family badly. Behaving like a spoilt prince isnt good enough!
I don't think there's any of this.
I think you have an insular man.who sees what he wants and doesn't factor in reality.
He wants more Ney therefore this is how he will get it. He wants security then this is how he will get it. Reality does not figure in the situation either because he is iaolated, being told half truths or is just lying to himself.
Like those people who lose their jobs but continue to leave the house every day at the same time etc as they don't want to tell anyone.
I don't think he's a fantasist. I don't think his views are informed by the real state of things isolated now in California.

Reactions: 4

Harrigan

VIP Member
View attachment 483347
What’s eyeballs got to do with it? 🤷‍♀️
Dates are the traditional welcome for guests in Morocco, whether you’re being received in an ordinary home by locals or a palace by royalty.
I’m sorry I was making a joke. What I was trying to say was some countries have strange delicacies I don’t think I could tolerate.

vretch

VIP Member

having read all three , the last one being released in May 2020 , I am starting to think the whole Oprah interview was based on MM reacting to the content of these blogs ... you can word for word read it and listen to her lies during the shit show that was Oprahgate , and put them together
That was very interesting but has he done one since that interview. id love to see his take on that.

Lovely_rita

My main takeaway from this article is that a mere 4 weeks after her near-suicide where she couldn't possibly seek help because she has no passport or keys or licence....she somehow flies to NYC for her private baby shower?? Give. Me. A. F*cking. Break

ETA why is she always wearing black during the summer, its bizarre
Because Diana died in summer.

mb1202

VIP Member
I would like to know, too. Please.

I thought it is Archie´s first world after hearing these sentences on a daily basis:
"No, Haz, we are not moving to Botswana. The crocodiles there are everywhere."
"Oh, don't worry, they won´t steal your show, you are still better in shedding Crocodile´s tears, darling."
So gross if this is actually what they’re talking about. Not gross objectively, it’s quite funny, but in the context of joking that it’s Archie’s first word.
20BBB280-5F11-4C19-9C50-E30AD8F2D4F8.png

• Sick
  • Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
This is what I posted on a previous thread:

Then there is the "truth" from finding freebies too 🤣 🤣 :

oops - looks like I got the wrong link. It was Nov 5th, that's all I remember.

RDay

Chatty Member
James Corden knew exactly what the term Crocodile meant, it was really fast and gone in a moment but he had an expression of shock on his face.
Sorry just catching up and haven't read everything yet. Can someone let me know what the Crocodile term means please?

• Haha

Ireckon

VIP Member
Please can somebody list the utube channels names like ‘Murkey Meg’
I know there are a few of them but can’t find them as there is too much H&M traffic now ,
Thanks in advance 👍😊

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters, it's her theme song.
I've realised, shes The Master from Doctor Who, a complete psychopath!

beastofburden

Do you have a link please, as I've completely failed to find it.

da link

leviosa

This is so unbelievably true. I’ve seen MM fans, who are acquaintes of mine saying ‘so you’re happy for an old white man to be a paedophile and rape women’. No of course not?

Andrew is an entitled arrogant cock who likely abused his position to sleep with attractive, beautiful young woman. He’s a weird bloke, the pizza express Woking sorry is fucking hilariously stupid.

BUT. He does not deserve to be called a pweirdo or kiddie fiddler. By the same token we should call M a stalker and race baiter.

Did you mean to quote me in this?
I did not. sorry. I meant to quote neo_wales.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Yes they do make you put on weight. Ive got quite serious mental health issues- BPD, Bipolar 2, auditory hallucinations, OCD, Body Dysmorphia etc. I was put on mirtazapine last year, and in the space of 6-8 weeks i had put on almost 2 stone! I went from being a petite and slim person to 10 stone.
Same! I was always tiny and that stuff (Mirtazipine) hits you like a freight train when you're not used to it!

Reactions: 3