Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xforeverlove21

Also speaking of clothes:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was MM herself behind these ads

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I pray the kid is all markle and no Spencer!! Like Archie, he's just like Thomas😅😅 I bet she's thinking this kid is gonna end up like Diana, blonde hair, blue eyes😬🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

SilentCW

I’m an Early years practitioner with 30 years experience, I’ve never known a baby/toddler able to pronounce a 3/4 syllable word as their first utterance.

It’s bollocks.
I also thought that boys struggled a bit with speaking and generally took longer than girls too.

neo_wales

You really think that? She'd bought her sons up to respect the monarchy and to stand for it. I respectfully disagree.
Of course I do, I'd not have written it otherwise. She like Harry had mental health issues. like Harry realistically only paid lip service to the Family and was very manipulative (hence Harrys attraction to Meghan). She was far from a fairytale princess, while Charles had an affair with the women he truly loved Dianna started her affairs with her bodyguard Barry Mannakee, then red head James Hewitt , James Gilbey, Oliver Hoare, John Kennedy Jr, Will Carling, Bryan Adams, Dodi Fayed and Hasnat Khan. She'd have moved him out of the family, William she could not touch but Harry was fair game for her to take with her.

Vanelope

VIP Member
I can't stand Harry and think he's worse than Meghan for betraying his family and the nation who have spent untold millions on him. But seriously, these photos. Imagine if Harry was female, people would be up in arms, if he did this to Meghan the outcry would be deafening. Meghan controls him, mentally and physically. She literally stops him from moving. Harry's a complete idiot, but it's hard to see these photos and not feel uncomfortable. Unless you're a sugar. They'll think it so romantic. But they see what they want to see, Meghan controls them too.
The picture in the middle has an extra hand what is going on?

• Wow
  • Haha

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing...I have seen that but thought there was something more salacious out there! All I see in this is her getting some stuff out of a car and that’s it? Was there more to it? Also, why is every single car an Audi, it’s like a dealership 😂
It was the Audi Polo Challenge.

Notice how she's swiftly and firmly moved on by the two blokes.

mb1202

VIP Member
Lol as if she’s seriously going to run for presidency. It’s just bloody crazy! Whilst we know some US citizens love “celebrity” most are more concerned about the economy, health, education. Whilst trump may have been a disaster in lots of peoples eyes- he was a business man that earned millions and had an economical understanding, he also didn’t give a crap about conversing with world leaders like putin and Kim Jong un.
Lol imagine Megan in a room with putin 😂 the worlds gone bloody nuts!
No but Meghan is a strong, clever, independent black woman, with a royal title ;) She has serious currency. Of course the silent majority would never vote for her and she’d be a joke, but in the news media and on social media they’d be fawning over it. She’s got plenty of identity politics cards to play.

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
I honestly have no idea. I had 3 babies and they were all vastly different in size and advancement. My personal opinion is that there's something that Meghan doesn't find quite so photogenic about him so he's hidden away. It'll be interesting to see if the baby girl is thrust into the limelight.
I’ve wondered this too. This is a dreadful thing to say but let’s say for the sake of argument (best Ben Shapiro impression here :ROFLMAO: ) that M did carry Archie, and because it was a geriatric pregnancy he has a birth defect or he isn’t ‘cute’. Regardless there’s a reason she doesn’t show him. I don’t buy that it’s for ‘privacy’. She’s got her very own royal baby, she’d show him off every 2 mins. There are a lot of pics that suggest she was never pregnant, but does this not say it all?
BB220D15-0FC1-439A-8128-7AFEBA4476F8.png

mb1202

VIP Member
Why do people think she's older than she is? There's a birth entry for 1981 with mmn Ragland
Because there have been statements from high school classmates who are now 42/43. I can’t find confirmation of it but it’s fairly easy to scrub information from the internet/change online records. She has the contacts and the money.

• Wow

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Question to the moonbump believers!
(To make it clear I think she was/is pregnant, but used some padding for some mysterious reasons.)

So guys what do you think did H know about it or not? I personally think he is a tragic actor, so my bet is he did not know.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
ooooo! link to the viideo pretty please? I ignored that entiire event when she brought her freaking mother.... how random is that (I bet she demanded that her mother get paid for her appearance)
I am not sure about the whole event. This snipet is in Taz love or loathe at 11:05!
The videos start at 9:40 they are all good!

• Sad

Hoohumm

Interestingly Wikipedia cites that Philip had always thought of himself as Danish.

i hope he is doing ok in hospital, seems like no news for a while?
The Greek royals are from the House of Gluckberg, George I was a Danish Prince offered the vacant throne. He's mostly of Danish, Russian and German extraction

liar liar

VIP Member
I think there’s degrees of comparison tbh. Yes wearing a classic black dress, or brown boots, or a simple coat, is not copying. But there comes a time where it blatantly is copying, surely!

M is a contrived narc with a Diana obsession, I find it hard to believe these were coincidences. They’re statement looks. The first green one she’s even found a coat with the black detailing, and it’s a maternity outfit. I don’t buy that it’s not intentional.View attachment 483369
That horrible blue/white outfit - wow - I get it!

• Heart

xforeverlove21

View attachment 483406View attachment 483407
View attachment 483409View attachment 483410

These were the biggest eyebrow raises for me... That first picture she's not only copying her exact look but also her facial expressions
View attachment 483415
Copying her makeup look from the Martin Bashier interview during her Oprah interview just shows how delusional she is.

But this does show us one thing tho, MM will always be a cheap imitation and can never be the real thing (the People's Princess)
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 12.46.39 PM.png

A quote that MM can relate to (especially with that chicken emoji)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

mb1202

VIP Member
wait what? do I need to [gingerly] look at some more random word-drops? what's this aabout salmon? porta potty? I thought she peed al-fresco
Oh it’s just awful, I’d advise you don’t google it :sick: I thought I was pretty up to speed on different kinks and weird stuff but that just did me in.

• Sick
Still online, for now...

I always saw. Pictures of Harry driving an Audi. I think that was his car.
would be pretty blatant to steal with a security guard holding an umbrella over you 🤣🤣🤣