Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
part of me wonders if she’s deliberately obtuse about the details surrounding giving birth because she WANTS people to speculate on whether she used a surrogate or not. It creates drama which she thrives on and gives her attention.

Is it also feasible she wants to make sure Archie *isn’t* in the line of succession - if there is sufficient doubt around the details of his birth and they didn’t follow required protocol then could this be a basis for excluding him?

I could be wrong but I’m fairly certain heirs of the Queen of England “belong” to the monarch and if this as the case, the monarch could force Archie to be returned tothe U.K.and goodbye child support/ emotional blackmail tool against Harry

but maybe I’m too far down a rabbit hole...!
You are correct, she has full legal custody of all minor grandchildren, the law in question is called
‘The Grand Opinion for the Prerogative Concerning the Royal Family’, it was introduced by King George I in 1717.

Perhaps the old chap had dealings with a Markke ancestor back in the day! 😂

Article here:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Grim & Dim might not have been paid an “appearance fee” but I bet a cut of the profits went to their foundation...which is why they’ve suddenly been making grants.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
You are correct, she has full legal custody of all minor grandchildren, the law in question is called
‘The Grand Opinion for the Prerogative Concerning the Royal Family’, it was introduced by King George I in 1717.

Article here:
You know what... you could be right. That could be the ACE in the hole for the Queen.. if that happened... markel would not know what hit her...

• Heart
It's lovely to see how close and supportive the Middleton siblings are. I've seen old footage of Pippa defending Catherine from paparazzi in the early dating days. Catherine took care of her brother James during a serious mental health spell, accompanying him to appointments while M was busy resenting her. Spot the difference between the two Wives of Windsor.
You make such good and valid points. No wonder William enjoys time at his in-laws.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Followed for quite a few threads but first comment! I cannot believe how often she taps his back as if to say "HELLO! I'm here. Me first!" It reminds me of how abusers keep their victims 'in tow' in public by holding their arm/squeezing their hand or something to remind them if they step 'out of line' there will be consequences later. And all the barging about in front of him. The front on her! And those two women who curtsied to her and looked at him like he was nothing need a slap!
Welcome! and when she barged ahead in Morocco, she din't curtsey to the King of Morocco. Harry bowed. OMG.

Article here:
That is why she legged it with Archie pretending to just be taking a bit of time off in Canada.... but instead went and got all her stuff out of storage (planning on staying in the UK, eh megsy?) and ARchie has never set foot in the UK again -- and never will. Its not like TQ is going to send in James Bond to recover a great grandchild in another country. She's probably like "yeah - I got enough on my hands"

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Welcome! and when she barged ahead in Morocco, she din't curtsey to the King of Morocco. Harry bowed. OMG.
She also introduced herself to the King of Morocco before H did, and tried to strike up a conversation before H had even greeted him! She’s such an arrogant little cow. Imagine having the gall, I’d be shitting a brick in these situations trying really hard not to put a foot wrong.

Not Meghan, she thinks she’s a trailblazer and oh so special. She doesn’t only feel that she belongs, but that she should dominate the situation and hold court. The delusions of grandeur are absolutely staggering. I think the medical profession would do well to conduct a study on her as one of the most extreme cases of NPD going.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
There will be no end of things happening behind the scenes now.

The the idea that their Sussex titles (plus more) are being pulled is plausible. To be honest, the Sussexes and the creatures around them belong on a watch-list IMHO. HMTQ is our Head of State, and without going all tin-hat, the Harkles have fairly obviously tried to destablise the Crown not only with the Oprah interview, but the interventions with ITV, and the swarms of organised social media attacks. No-one on here seriously believes that there were one million 'spontaneous' death threats against the popular, likeable Duchess of Cambridge, do they? But the death threats and threats of violence happened and came from somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Even The colours of dresses aren't matching.
Oh no I’ve copied both of them
I had a tartan dress oh hang on I had mine 1st
I also had the ruffle neck dresses like Diana wore before she did
There is no copying
It’s just that the styles have come back into fashion
I should have kept my two tone tonik keyhole back dresses from the early 70’s they might come back in fashion one day Lol

• Heart
Oh no I’ve copied both of them
I had a tartan dress oh hang on I had mine 1st
I also had the ruffle neck dresses like Diana wore before she did
There is no copying
It’s just that the styles have come back into fashion
I should have kept my two tone tonik keyhole back dresses from the early 70’s they might come back in fashion one day Lol
I went into this article open minded and willing to admit that Kate has dressed like Diana too, it’s not just Meghan.

I came out of it thinking what a load of horseshit! Firstly, most of the styles shown in the article are not copies at all, not even close. Secondly, this is a catalog of about 10 years worth of Kate’s outfits. A combination of the fact she has to dress in a certain, reserved and classic way, and the fact that fashion goes in cycles i.e. of course some looks will be similar to Diana’s shows how ridiculous this is.

MM on the other hand copied to a T, some of Diana’s most ‘statement’ looks. And she was only in the RF for 2 minutes, as opposed to Kate’s 10 years of outfits being compared.

52938C32-D705-4224-A3F8-2BF5DD3B99BC.jpeg
11B5BE8E-577C-42CD-B4F2-4F3637EB4F35.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Y'all remember when I posted about our antiMM talk show host James Spader's CBS show was cancelled for coat cutting reasons last April (yeah. The same CBS that just paid Harpo $9m) and that he was picked up by Netflix? Oh yeah well he just bumped the Harpo show

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Y'all remember when I posted about our antiMM talk show host James Spader's CBS show was cancelled for coat cutting reasons last April (yeah. The same CBS that just paid Harpo $9m) and that he was picked up by Netflix? Oh yeah well he just bumped the Harpo show
Ultron won.

I went into this article open minded and willing to admit that Kate has dressed like Diana too, it’s not just Meghan.

I came out of it thinking what a load of horseshit! Firstly, most of the styles shown in the article are not copies at all, not even close. Secondly, this is a catalog of about 10 years worth of Kate’s outfits. A combination of the fact she has to dress in a certain, reserved and classic way, and the fact that fashion goes in cycles i.e. of course some looks will be similar to Diana’s shows how ridiculous this is.

MM on the other hand copied to a T, some of Diana’s most ‘statement’ looks. And she was only in the RF for 2 minutes, as opposed to Kate’s 10 years of outfits being compared.

View attachment 483266View attachment 483267
Meg copied her like for like, psychobitch

• Haha
View attachment 482760

View attachment 482756
I actually wouldn't be surprised if she did run for American politics thinking she's this woke feminist who's going to be a saviour for all the vegans, women and POC... Even Trump fears her.
Hollywood actors always turn to politics following their acting career (she may now realize that even with Harry by her side hustling for her, her acting career is going nowhere hence turning to politics to stay relevant).
IMG_6649.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha

That is why she legged it with Archie pretending to just be taking a bit of time off in Canada.... but instead went and got all her stuff out of storage (planning on staying in the UK, eh megsy?) and ARchie has never set foot in the UK again -- and never will. Its not like TQ is going to send in James Bond to recover a great grandchild in another country. She's probably like "yeah - I got enough on my hands"
What stuff would you actually keep in storage <and where> when you are marrying into a family who allow you to buy furniture? I've moved countries several times and things follow me on trains, boats and airplanes if they are important, my teddy has his own passport as is always in my hand luggage! One thing they don't do is stay in a storage unit. She was living in a bliddy rental. Clothes go out of date. Paintings don't look right in different surroundings. What is the woman on? Such bolox.

Reactions: 12
You know what... you could be right. That could be the ACE in the hole for the Queen.. if that happened... markel would not know what hit her...
It's dependent on The Queen dying 😪 before Archie reaches majority - she's his great-grandmother. Also depends on Charles - Archie's grandfather- surviving his mother the Queen which is not a given - he looks less robust than she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.