Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely screaming Kyle Dunnigan does such a good meghan effing markle impression šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Oprah interview was a straightforward money grab. They have said they didn't take a fee 'for the interview' but there are many ways that they could have had a contract giving them millions in 'expenses' for the use of their highly trained chickens, Montecito as a filming location, use of the 'Archie' clips and so on. It seems inevitable that they (or she) will do it again. And again. And again.

It needs repeating that Harry didn't say anything specific in the interview about this alleged 'racist remark', just that he was asked something like 'what will the kids look like', which is a commonplace, everyday remark. Everything else is based on leading questions from Oprah and Meghan apparently making things up and drawing false conclusions based on a vague comment from Harry. It's really a disgrace, shocking that ITV screened this without any balancing statements, and an absolute insult to everyone who has experienced genuine discrimination and abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks for that, hubby and I are really enjoying that, only half way through but its looking like its going to be Charles who made the comment about any children's appearance. I still dont think though that it was made in a racist way. Or maybe he knew what COULD happen and he was right, it did happen.
Itā€™s fascinating viewing. Iā€™m also about half way through it.

Reactions: 6
The Oprah interview was a straightforward money grab. They have said they didn't take a fee 'for the interview' but there are many ways that they could have had a contract giving them millions in 'expenses' for the use of their highly trained chickens, Montecito as a filming location, use of the 'Archie' clips and so on. It seems inevitable that they (or she) will do it again. And again. And again.

It needs repeating that Harry didn't say anything specific in the interview about this alleged 'racist remark', just that he was asked something like 'what will the kids look like', which is a commonplace, everyday remark. Everything else is based on leading questions from Oprah and Meghan apparently making things up and drawing false conclusions based on a vague comment from Harry. It's really a disgrace, shocking that ITV screened this without any balancing statements, and an absolute insult to everyone who has experienced genuine discrimination and abuse.
It was all speculation and drama. No backed up claims, no evidence, no names. It was all for money and publicity. Nothing to do with healing a rift, telling the truth or being genuine.

They even released unseen clips on YouTube. Unseen clips?! Tacky and disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Precisely! Itā€™s been framed as if people are accusing her of lying purely because sheā€™s a ā€˜blackā€™ woman. No, weā€™re accusing her of lying because sheā€™s a lying manipulative witch!
A million times yes. Lying = lying. Otherwise law, courts, legal protections, and objective reality itself, become unworkable. This 'speaking my truth' should be challenged wherever it appears. It's not the same as 'speaking the truth'. And it gives me that queasy, confused feeling you get when you're being gaslighted.

Reactions: 20
Another thing.

Due date 30 June = conception date 7 October.

By late October, her trial was delayed due to a 'confidential reason'. Surely that's too early to be able to prove pregnancy? šŸ¤”
I think if it was IVF they go the plantation day?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that Piers Morgan may be quietly up to something behind the scenes?

The only job heā€˜s lost is GMB - heā€™s still editor at large for MailOnline (I think) & heā€™s most certainly still a columnist for them and yet heā€™s written nothing at all about whatā€™s happened this week. I find that peculiar.

Maybe heā€™s planning a publish or be damned article regarding the bullied aides. Heā€™s already said that heā€™s heard some of the as yet unheard specifics and theyā€™re shocking.

I do think something interesting might be about to happen šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Just got done reading the wiki šŸ¤Æ
Can some one explain this one to me please?
I bet Harry started having doubts after pippa wedding in May and so she doubles down and does the VF interview. At which point the editor falls under the Markle curse. Just like Bob Iger after the Lion King circus. At that point a cover story on VF means he is stuck. no going back. I still think she pretended to be knocked up and stalked him at the Inskip wedding to tell him as he had stopped returning her calls. My theory but I want attendees at the Inskip wedding to start spilling some tea ASAP!

Oh and he looked LOADED.... and I mean L.O.A.D.E.D in those photos. Jamaica is also known for the sort of gifts that Meggy would provide at her previous wedding.... although I think he looks drunk more than stoned.

I think if it was IVF they go the plantation day?
I still think Warby got her urine soaked pregnancy stick :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The criminality in the Epstein case and subsequent Andrew connection is a)global human trafficking, b) of underage girls - while Guiffre was NOT underage in the UK where the age of consent is 16 when he was alleged to have had sex with her, she was definitely in the USA when Andrew had sex with her, albeit only a year. Then there is the element of coercion regarding the sexual activities girls in Epstein's employ were groomed to undertake. There are also highly irregular financial and illegal activities between Epstein and Deutsches Bank that one can look up where the bank broke their own rules to handle his monies - this stuff doesn't get the big headlines because it's not sexy enough, so to speak. People prefer sex scandals to financial ones. In fact the financial scandal is the most interesting to me. How Epstein, a former unqualified maths teacher, got his millions is a VERY shady area, involving the Wes Lexner, the owner of Victori'a Secret, his foundation of a trading fund that never made a trade, and god knows what else.

Beyond that, there's the simple moral rather than criminal sphere. Andrew was photographed meeting Epstein and walking in the park discussing who knows what years after his release from his joke sentence for human trafficking in 2011. That association even without a sexual connection is utterly unbecoming for ANY royal whatsoever. Bad optics. REALLY bad optics to be seen hanging with a convicted, 'disgraced' type like him after the fact.

There's not actual pedophilia involved with the Andrew case as you say (pedophilies are interested in children BEFORE PUBERTY, not borderline legal teens) and it's just to my mind another of those words that has got ludicrously diluted from its original meaning or used completely wrongly, like 'allergies' or 'migraine'. It doesn't mean there wasn't wrongdoing on his part. Taking sexual favours from one's human trafficking friend via proxy is still partaking in sexual exploitation.

It's just easier to yell pedalo! as a convenient shorthand to express disapproval of the obvious unpleasant exploitative nastiness of a 40-something male pursuing a 17 year-old (trafficked or not) or thereabouts for commodified sex than actually express it longhand.

Andrew is definitely a bleeping disgrace who never left his shagger days behind, anyway. But using him to try to prohibit legitimate critiques of the behavior and motives of Meghan and Harry is just a desperate tactical move.
There's a photo of PA on a yacht surrounded by girls in bikinis - and one of them folks are saying looks just like MM. this was taken before she met Hazno

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think that Piers Morgan may be quietly up to something behind the scenes?

The only job heā€˜s lost is GMB - heā€™s still editor at large for MailOnline (I think) & heā€™s most certainly still a columnist for them and yet heā€™s written nothing at all about whatā€™s happened this week. I find that peculiar.

Maybe heā€™s planning a publish or be damned article regarding the bullied aides. Heā€™s already said that heā€™s heard some of the as yet unheard specifics and theyā€™re shocking.

I do think something interesting might be about to happen šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
Yes I do! Heā€™s not one to give up or back down. Heā€™s not had his last word yet I donā€™t think. Someone was speculating about a new show with potentially him, Andrew Neil and Nigel Farage. Iā€™d watch the tit out of it!

Reactions: 16
I am not sure about the whole event. This snipet is in Taz love or loathe at 11:05!
The videos start at 9:40 they are all good!

Never seen this YouTuber before but I really like her and spot on commentary! Canā€™t believe some of the clips when you actually dissect them, what a proper little madam she is! Clearly she refused to let Harry go first in any public engagement as she thought it was the Meghan show, when Iā€™m sure those charities etc were more interested in Harry being there and his opinion or views! No wonder Prince Charles told them ā€œsenior Royals firstā€ going into that room that time, and on the balcony when she was trying to move into a more central spot and the other royals wouldnā€™t let her. They must have been keeping an eye on her on these engagements and knew her game exactly, itā€™s a pity Harry doesn't know it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

I emailed offcom to complain that they'd aired a programme that was unbalanced and incredibly bias. Also I reminded them they'd given no warning to viewers that some parts could be distressing, ie mental health issues, and at no point during the advert or even at the end of the whole tit show did they do the "if you are affected by the subjects discussed in this programme" and then list contact details of relevant organisations. Which I think is pretty irresponsible for a large corporation.

They could also have added don't bother to disagree with anything said in this "interview " you will be called a racist and cancelled.

I have rage again now.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

This article appears to be from 2019 when MM was ā€˜pregnantā€˜ with Archie. It is the first article that suggests the use of a moon bump and surrogacy that I have come across in mainstream media, in this case Grazia Magazine. Funny that it hasnā€™t been removed from the internet for being untrue and libellous, esp. when you know how litigious MM is.

Has anyone else seen any other articles about surrogacy rumours in the mainstream press? I know the online papers are now allowing comments through from readers about this but this seems to be as far as the UK press has gone so far.

Regarding MM putting weight on at the end of her ā€˜pregnancyā€™, some people have speculated that she may have been taking hormones to establish milk production to enable her to breast feed. These hormones can put weight on and are commonly used by women who have used surrogates. This would explain her more puffy face and breasts after the ā€˜birthā€™. In last weekā€™s interview, I do recall Haz mentioning that Smeg was breastfeeding. I initially thought...oh no, hereā€™s another lie! Then I remembered the discussions on here about milk production hormones.
part of me wonders if sheā€™s deliberately obtuse about the details surrounding giving birth because she WANTS people to speculate on whether she used a surrogate or not. It creates drama which she thrives on and gives her attention.

Is it also feasible she wants to make sure Archie *isnā€™t* in the line of succession - if there is sufficient doubt around the details of his birth and they didnā€™t follow required protocol then could this be a basis for excluding him?

I could be wrong but Iā€™m fairly certain heirs of the Queen of England ā€œbelongā€ to the monarch and if this as the case, the monarch could force Archie to be returned tothe U.K.and goodbye child support/ emotional blackmail tool against Harry

but maybe Iā€™m too far down a rabbit hole...!

Reactions: 8
Hazzno always reminds me - fatally - of the Holbein portrait of Henry VIII, a tale where the spare became the heir - let's really really hope history doesnt repeat itself that way!!
Hopefully there's a "if you childishly bugger off to the US and like a big dumb twit greedily tit on the whole of the UK from there you don't get to be in line for the British throne" clause somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.