Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am convinced that Hazzbean was totally duped. Meghan probably did everything she could to convince him that she'd be an amazing royal wife, they'd use their platform to do great things, she wanted nothing more than to settle down in the UK...when in reality she had no intention of sticking around as a junior royal.

Reactions: 26
He joined in the teasing calling her "limpet". I think he thought Meghan was a Hollywood actress, and big stuff and he could one up his brother, not realising that her biggest role to date has been as supporting role on a cable show filmed in Canada
Either way, they were close friends. A bit rich of Harry calling Kate limpet, when Meghan is literally a glorified stalker. Clutching him with her claws, following him to his friends wedding abroad while they were split up. Harry really is dim isn’t he, a quick google search would have proved that MM is not a big deal and a legend in her own mind.

Oh wait sorry I forgot, M and H don’t have access to google, neither of them looked each other up online. They just fell madly in love, nothing contrived about it at all

Reactions: 26
I agree. I don’t think Harry was complicit in her games at all! She would have painted this picture that she’s a humanitarian, just like his mum. Loved breaking tradition, just like his mum. Wanted to use her platform to make a real difference, just like his mum. And the poor guy is not very intelligent and clearly has a weakness when it comes to Diana. He fell for it very easily.

Reactions: 24
Just a quick Google reveals that this Charlie Hebdo cover has received criticism from all quarters.

I cant say I’m pressed about it. Personally, I think CH tries too hard to be outrageous and it makes me roll my eyes more than feel rage. Plus it isn’t particularly well drawn. Just a sad attempt to shock.

Reactions: 13
That's EXACTLY what happened. Read this expose on MM (they go more into detail about it)

Reactions: 12

Childhood trauma will do that for you

Reactions: 1
Perhaps they decided to share the cards this year because so many people will be facing their first Mothers Day without their Mothers because of Covid.
I can see I fell victim there to the "Tattle zombie post" my half written, unposted words popping up within s new post to make me look sloppy!

I did think back to the "feral" comment when they posted the latest earth mother barefoot photo.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think William and Catherine would give anything up , certainly not to that dimwit spoilt arse and his appalling, lying manipulative Wife.

Catherine is bound to be upset, both at the interview and when paying her respects at Clapham.

Reactions: 24
Yep, it absolutely is in line with stuff they've done publicly re: the kids before many times.

Does it also serve the current sleazy propaganda war that they've been dragged into unwillingly? Yes. And why the fuck not?

Let's not forget how Hazno has bogarted his mother's memory, and his wife has bogarted her image and attempted to BECOME Harry's mother. How the fuck is William supposed to feel about that? Great? She has cynically taken and weaponized her image for her own cynical, greedy purposes. Diana was the mother of TWO sons (who got on fine for 35 years until Markle appeared) and Meghan Markle has NO right to steal Diana's identity and legacy.

Let's just sit back a moment and wonder how we'd all feel in normal life about the kind of girlfriend/wife who DRESSES UP AS HER INTENDED'S DEAD MOTHER on the regular? Who buys a perfume she would not normally wear and decides to smell like her intended's deceased mother on their alleged first date? I think everyone, but everyone including people who 'support' Meghan and Harry would feel it was nasty, weird and actually quite psychotic if this wasn't a weird celeb war with a nominally 'black' woman who they have decided they need to suppport because of dumb identity politics.

So if the Cambridge's issue of their children's drawings helps nudge the public and the Sussex's memory and remind them that yes, William lost the same mother as Harry, and isn't sitting in a chicken coop in California with a dodgy foreign cow determined to shatter her sons' relationship with each other and destroy their family, I say good for them.

Reactions: 37
And she always makes sure her clothes are advertised via Meghan’s Mirror!
Perhaps we should do one called Catherine’s Closet with all money made via affiliate links going to the Cambridge’s charity!

Reactions: 23
EXACTLY, Charlie Hebdo always try SO HARD to be inflammatory just to get some coverage

Reactions: 12
I my opinion, and I have said this before on another thread.... I think they are wanting a Negotiation, titles, security , a role in the Commonwealth,. could be wrong. Also, H hasn't got access to all his funds yet and the accountants probably pointed out how long they could go on for. Mind you they got 7 mil from Oprah for the show so that should help for a while !

Reactions: 18
Something about those photos from the inskip wedding has me thinking she stalked him there after she broke up with her and stopped taking her calls. She got there and told him she was knocked up as he was away from his family and looked panicked in some photos. I could be imaginjng things, of course. Just a gut feel

Reactions: 18
Did anyone here read Omad Scabies book? There's a few inconsistencies with what Meghan now claims... I can't even be arsed to read that book again, but the Googling thing is bogus, i am 99% sure the book claims Meghan did a quick google.

I read somewhere that Meghan wears the same perfume as Diana....

Reactions: 15
Piers's wife Celia Walden is stunning, intelligent and feisty!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.