Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think people will look back at this interview in a few years time when the true picture has emerged and see a true narcissist at play. I’ve had a narc in my life and have sat slack jawed at times at how they operate. It’s actually unbelievable how their minds work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

The Gardener

Chatty Member
"It was also announced on Friday that the duke and duchess have donated to a new charity that aims to help young people from diverse backgrounds get into journalism."

But I thought they detested Journalists?

• Haha
  • Angry

igiveup

VIP Member
I will deffo, my aunt also has a photograph somewhere too.

So I’ll speak to her and get more details and tell her to go to the press :).

Just switched on sky news and scoobie doo was on there banging on about the interview was Meghan and Harry’s narrative and they’ve told their narrative, he was standing outside BP whilst he was giving the interview:

Excused my language but is there a way we can get this little jumped up plastic prick cancelled ? He needs to f**k off.

Please put your story forward wherever you can...be it with the press or other media outlets ...xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Gals what are the main reasons why you don’t like Megs? Am having a debate with my friend currently through WhatsApp and she just doesn’t see it! So far I’ve referenced Wimbledon, baby shower, lion king voice over, William releasing a statement to “leave Meghan alone” when nobody even knew who she was, them pissing everyone off by being so evasive about Archie’s birth and saying they’ll announce on their own terms. What else has she done? I know there’s loads but I’m a bottle of wine in and my memory is failing xx
The documentary about their tour in Africa. Totally overshadowed the causes they should have been supporting by making it about themselves, including the ‘nobody asked if I’m ok’ comment. The tour had had a lot of positive PR until they turned it on themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

wkdlass

Watching ‘Gogglebox’ last night I noticed not one of them believed her when she said she’s never googled her husband but then all believed her other tales.
Surely if she’s unbelievable in some things and shown to have lied re the private wedding, people should see it’s possible her version isn’t true

Baguette

VIP Member
There's some kind of legal meltdown going on out there. Remember the 'Prince Charles wanted to do a point-by-point take down?' It's gone 'legal removal'

Maybe the 'legal removal' people could clean up those paid-for Instagram placements accusing Prince William of being racist. This one is (apparently but reliably) a paid placement by a California PR team.

ETA The Polynesian welcome ceremony is a cultural tradition. The meme on the paid-for post is insulting to that cultural tradition as well as making a false assertion that DoC is racist. This stuff is just vile.

• Wow
  • Angry

Bubbles Tizzy

Now look I may be a bit on the older side but if you are white you are racist by definition- Is that right according to the wokerati? If so does that mean that the supporters of the Harkles are all non whites or do they have white people who are racist supporting them? Someone please educate a nearly 60 year old.

• Haha

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Thanks, my aunt is upset with what Meghan has done and she goes who does this stupid woman think she is, if you’ve ever seen an angry Indian lady my aunt is the definition of her 🤣.

I told this story to someone else the other day an ex friend of mine now.

They were like to me oh but your aunt isn’t black so obviously she was gonna get help. If it was a black person she wouldn’t have helped them.

I was like are you actually for real, I’m a person of colour and my aunt is a person of colour so tell me what’s the difference between a black person and brown person, I was absolutely raging at this.
It's not the first time I've heard this sort of thing. A black guy on Twitter was raging about the racist RF. When I pointed out Harry's racism when he used disgusting racial slurs, he wasn't bothered at all. I challenged him, but he was only interested in the experiences of black people. Even within the black community there are massive issues with people who aren't 'black enough.' The whole choc ice insult. The way some black women get really angry about black men with white women too. I know that from the experience a good friend had.

It really feels as though race relations between different races is rapidly worsening and I honestly don't know how things can improve when there is so much anger and hate.

• Angry
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
The original Sun story was on the last thread.

I thought it was a bit of subtle PR, emphasising that the RF could, if they want to, issue a point-by-point rebuttal, but they have shown restraint and decided against.
Exactly. That article is basically saying "They were talking shite and if we chose to we could rebuff every spurious claim one by one ... but we can't arsed cos they're trolls and not worth feeding so we'll leave them to their waffles and tea bags and roast chickening and just get on with our jobs"

• Haha
  • Heart
The only way to settle this now (Reddit can be fun if you don't look at the majority of it).
One great comment was When you line up a perfect headshot, pull the trigger and bam nothing happens... You think it must be a hack, but nope it's just the queen of England. Did you really think an immortal would be that easy to kill?

display.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
FREDA! ARE YOU THERE?

I have a gift for you
😗

👇👇👇

Lol that bloody just giving page- raised £78 so far 😂 wtaf is going off it’s just embarrassing. Worlds gone crackers raising money to pay off mortgage for a millionaire when there are kids living in poverty!

All I can say is 4 days on and it’s getting quieter and quieter- less said soon as mended.
Although has anyone set up just giving for that guy sacked from society of editors?
Ah no. He's not the right sort then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

mb1202

VIP Member
History IS repeating with Harkles interview being investigated already
The original impact on Wills
Exactly this is the real example of history repeating itself. Poor William being hurt, embarrassed and confused by a family member conducting an interview. The difference is, Diana had proper, evidentially backed grievances and if the recent developments are to be believed, she was half tricked. His half wit brother and his hideous wife on the other hand are money grabbing liars with no real evidence or grievances other than boo hoo we weren’t top dog.
The only two similarities between Meghan and Diana are that they’re women, and that they did an interview. That’s it. The content, reasons, context cannot be compared in any way.

• Heart

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
Lets be honest if TQ got through that handshake, she can get through Meghan poxy Markles smear campaign. The Womans hard as fuck and then there's Megs "no one asked if I was ok, mean words were said and Kate made me cry so I ran away". She should be fucking embarrassed.
She is the epitome of diplomacy, strength and professionalism. She deserves nothing but the utmost respect. I'm not even British but I admire her greatly. How lucky Meghan was to be a part of her family and she just threw it away. She could have learned so much from her. TQ has been in more countries than Meghan ever will and met and hosted people from all over the world. She has never let herself or her realm down.

Meghan darling, there is a big difference between fame and infamy.

• Heart

Libitina

VIP Member

read the comments. Are they tattlers? I love that the DM is allowing these comments through now. Revenge can be subtle.

eta: the tea incident is there. In some detail.

2nd edit: get posting, they’re letting all sorts of comments through. The missing 9million and Dorias new house......coincidence? Moonbump, miscarriage, alleged jail time.... fill your boots guys, i think the gloves are off.

Last edited:
  • Haha