Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vretch

VIP Member
Anyone who is getting depressed about Insta and Twitter likes and comments from the Sussex Cult fans, these are mostly bots, mostly organised and many are simply bought and paid for. The genuine support is quite low and will fade away until the Harkles pick their next fight with the Royal Family for attention. The silent majority can see exactly what they are up to. As another poster said, there was some genuine support for them wanting to live a quiet life in California, but they've killed that with all their attention-seeking antics, and the vicious, obvious attacks on the RF and the genuinely popular Duchess of Cambridge have done for them now.

The RF do have a problem though. There will be another Oprah interview, there's a Harry book coming, Megz is threatening to write a book, the friends are dropping hints about letters and texts. The rumour is a long time ago that Harry threatened to attack the RF with accusations of racism and also to campaign for the removal of the monarch and replacement with a Republic, if he didn't get everything he wanted. If it walks like blackmail and talks like blackmail, then it's hard to find another name for it. They call it 'negotiation' though. 💰

What are they after? It feels like a long, long list. Guarantees of Prince and Princess titles for the kids. Royal status for every big photo op. A huge cash payment. Life time security for every family member. Commonwealth positions to abuse. Unlimited expenses. They probably want Sandringham (bigger than Anmer Hall) and Windsor Castle thrown in for good measure. And a choice of tiaras for the next coronation.... The demands won't stop, so the RF might as well shut them down now.
When you say they may as well shut them down now.....do you mean the RF should negotiate and pay them off?

Reactions: 3

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Not really? She doesn’t allege things she says them as an immutable fact. ‘Allegedly’ means to say this is what I’ve read and I’m not sure it’s true... not stating it as factual
I told you because it wasn't true. It's like arguing with my teenage daughter 😂 😂 get a letter :m

Reactions: 3

keylimepie

VIP Member
If he does die, I hope they get the blame and called murders as will Oprah to.
Sorry I may have misunderstood what you were saying. I thought by your last comment that you were inferring that you hoped they would be called murderers along with Oprah. Apologises if I have misinterpreted your comment. ❤

Reactions: 2