Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
This magazine has the wildest stories I've ever seen!

It’s only the British press that are nuts though 🤣🤣🤣 I seem to think it was Australia that did Charles and Camilla’s secret love child as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

JAR21

VIP Member
And we have a black aristocrat (her definition) weighing in with her experience of racism.
I don't doubt people are unsure because it would be a "novelty" as she's the marquess of annaville. Her and her husband are both coloured. She's American and he's from African royalty. That's not what would be the novelty though. This is an Irish title as far as I can see Cork.
I would be asking questions because of this question and I would be vastly curious . Trouble is they're probably asked all the time. So when does it go from curiosity and ignorance to racism?
I can't find anything about this online. Even the wiki page that details black royalty doesn't have them
Any of the Irish on this page know anything about them?

Is she American? If so, how the hell can she know anything about Aristocracy in the UK?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

liar liar

VIP Member
The only thing she has in common with Fergie is that she married the second son.

Fergie has many faults but she never tried to destroy the RF, was well liked by all accounts until the toe sucking reports. She was a little too enthusiastic and slightly bonkers, but I don't think there is malice behind her actions, unlike MM.
Really? You are forgetting practically blackmailing them to pay her £2mil overdraft with Coutts and her selling time with Andrew... she's still at it. She never branded them 'gingerist' I must admit.

Reactions: 4

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I do wish they would hurry up with this 🤣🤣

I feel a huge sense of injustice that it never went to a full hearing. It worries me that a defence can’t have the opportunity to present evidence, in any circumstances. Especially when the palace four were prepared to provide witness statements, Meghan changed her own claim that proves she lied in court of all places!! Also failed to submit evidence requested by the judge. This case is full of inaccuracies on her part and for a judge to give her the win without hearing any of it is quite frankly disgraceful and makes me suspicious of corruption.
I thought Warby refused permission for an appeal , please tell me I’m wrong.

Grannyapple68

There’s an App called BorrowBox which I use to download library books (I’ve read 50+ since lockdown). I’m also able to read UK and worldwide newspapers/magazines for free using my library card membership on same App.
Forgot I had that app .will have to have a look, cheers for the reminder.