Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she taps into their fantasies - not just the seks-eh ones, but the whole 'look what we can do together with what you have and ALL I have etc'.

You can imagine her slithering over them hissing 'We could be famous / rich / powerful / successful etc etc - we 'just need to <inserts hare-brained plan that requires balls of steel (hers) and the soul of her latest mark>'.

Reactions: 15
I want to know where they are getting the money from!!

Reactions: 11
I'm sure there was a picture of them having hanky panky on their hotel room balcony. It's disappeared now but I think it was taken at this wedding, can't remember where it was published.
apparently The Palace paid for the pics and paid off the papers

Reactions: 9
Its probably been said, but they're 21 and 22, only married since September, do not live in Ireland, probably never stepped foot here. The title is questionable and would not be something honored/known here.

Reactions: 10
There’s an App called BorrowBox which I use to download library books (I’ve read 50+ since lockdown). I’m also able to read UK and worldwide newspapers/magazines for free using my library card membership on same App.

Thank you for posting this. Have now just joined my local library online as a result of this valuable information

And those two twunts are still twunts, albeit he's a pathetic clucking twunt.

Reactions: 14
This has done me in. Wtf
View attachment 480484
I send gif's /memes in my friendship WhatsApp groups, they're never racist or offensive. I have never considered the skin colour of said person in meme because the colour of the skin is irrelevant to the gif or meme.
Having had a look at my most recent GIFs I've sent ....there is Monica from friends dancing, Mrs doubt fire (god knows why), tumbleweed and then my fav a camp guy holding a massive tea cup with a shocked face aka spill the tea (which we use quite a lot in my friend work whatsapp group). The latter gif is a black guy....I will continue to use this gif as it's my favourite one.

Reactions: 16
So after all the effort to end segregation some Black folks are now bringing it back, bit by bit. Okaay

Reactions: 23
So after all the effort to end segregation some Black folks are now bringing it back, bit by bit. Okaay
That’s what it’s all about, creating more divides so there’s infinite things to complain about. That’s intersectionality in a nutshell- things are becoming too tolerant and our society is too comfortable to live in, quick create more victim identities!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.