Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I'm hoping someone also complains to Viacom and ITV about the irresponsible discussion of 'suicidal thoughts', lack of a trigger warning, lack of follow up after the programme to notify viewers of advice and support lines....
Oh, good call, ...who can we complain to and why?

Ive just complained to Ofcom, about :
Oprah with Meghan and Harry: A Primetime Special
because in these times of ''fake news'' the documentary was full of fake facts. Like the allegation that Archie wasnt give the title 'Prince' because the RF were racist was totally inaccurate, it was simply because he wasnt the son or grandson of the reigning monarch.

Documentaries are usually fact checked, and not just opinion pieces. This programme was entirely opinion based and the other side wasnt presented at all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Support Group for Victims of Wokeness Anonymous

Meetings of VWA are typically held daily!
(Not to confuse with Volkswagen Group. )

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.
●According to Meg if you breathe you get called racist

Title by our champion @Rayne 🏆🏆🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Excellent. I was waiting for this. The interview was very seriously misleading in so many areas.

I hope the press association win.

And what were Meghan and Harry complaining to Ofcom about?
a) why are they bothering to watch British programming, now they have chosen to be American?
b) Maybe we should all be complaining to Ofcom about the inaccuracies in Oprahs documentary!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

mb1202

VIP Member
My dad sent this to me (so glad I don’t have a woke family I’d burst a blood vessel). Pretty simplistic but I think it’s spot on, obviously. Of course MM fans would find a way of saying ‘well that’s because they aren’t people of colour’ well tell that to the BAME leaders, soldiers and politicians coming out in support of HMTQ. Sergeant Johnson Beharry on GMB summed it up perfectly. He said the Queen is a lovely person and he only ever experienced wonderful hospitality and kindness when in the company of the royals.
93DECA76-AB7E-4839-9076-18EDDFBA0183.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

H96

Camilla - I’m going to be the most hated woman in Britain

Meghan - hold my bump 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

H96

I’m 24 and put a post up yesterday to my 2k followers on Instagram about not giving a toss about “victim” Meghan lmao and how much a lying gold digger she is and received no hate from my followers. So I think more people do think like us but just don’t have the confidence to admit it or post about it. I noticed that more people stopped posting about Meghan after my story though lmao.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@margaretta

I've made the pic for you as suggested in the last thread 💖 xx
I've done it in cartoon form as it was a struggle as a real life pic..hope you like it 😀🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16155743515882.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Moonflower

Chatty Member
I knew it would only be a matter of time before the press started to drip, drip, drip. I'm sure there is lots more to come. I think the press have been waiting a long time (probably partially placated by the palace too), especially after that pairs statement ages ago about how they would only speak to certain newspapers. I think the press have been cautious and waiting to see where their readership opinions lie before taking sides and probably also making sure they are legally watertight and fact checking every millimetre.

I don't think we've ever seen this level of trying to control the media though (although I suspect the control and narcissism go hand in hand), which is really interesting and will absolutely come back to bite them. Telling the BBC not to use old white men to report on them and complaining to OFCOM. Desperately trying to control the narrative. The sooner these are yesterday's chip paper the better.

I do think also that this pair are very, very short sighted. She'll burn through that money, in not very long and at some point it won't be Chaz holding the purse strings any more. Good luck asking Wills to bankroll him after the comments about Kate and putting his family in danger, he looked utterly furious when asked about the family being racist and who can blame him.

Her best years are behind her and even if she tires of H (I honestly think they are stuck with each other, that is the best karma of all, he is too stubborn to give up and she wants the little mermaid fairytale in her head and the girl who meets her handsome Prince doesn't divorce him) there won't be a queue of billionaires lining up after the way she has behaved.

And all this about Diana would have loved her, I bet she wouldn't. She'd be absolutely devastated at how that harpy has destroyed the brothers relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
This is what we need to hear more of, a black person defending Brenda and the firm!

I've met this man, and he is amazing. Fun, diligent and service driven. An absolute pleasure, and he is Educated, savvy, and empathetic. We're lucky to have him

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
As a child of Irish parents who settled in England, I grew up a thinking my dad was actually called Paddy ( he was Eammon) that being one of 11 children was something to be laughed about.
We were disadvantaged in that we squashed into a house too small, because the council didn't build bigger houses. we slept 3 to a bed. We had free school meals, and had to hold our hands up and say 'free' when the dinner money was collected. We all of us, left school at 15 to work in unskilled jobs.
We all of us, went to night school, to college, to university.
We are all employed in professional roles, we have Teachers, nurses, police officers and a solicitor amongst us.
Recently a UK holiday company announced that they had blocked bookings from people with our surname. No big debate took place, just a few mumblings and that was it.
As there was never a whisper of the R word when we grew up, we didnt have chips on our shoulders and no woe is me attitude,
We just quietly did what we describe as 'bettered ourselves'.
All of us had a common aim, to make the lives of our children a bit better.
Let them have a bed each, if not a room each.
Were we victims of racism.Should we have shouted about the racism around daddy's given name, being replaced by what is now seen as a derogatory one?
Being white and under privileged, still ranks low on any ability to be included in the racism debates.
Great post and this is what a lot of people fail to understand. I would say that Britain definitely has a class divide and that has always been a problem.

I had to leave a job some years ago when it was made plain to me that I didn't fit in with my privileged co workers who had all been to private schools and top universities. I felt like a fish out of water when a lot of them were talking. So I know what it's like to feel like an outsider. I've also worked somewhere where I wasn't included by the women of colour in their conversations and lunch dates, they made it plain that they didn't want to get to know me. They never said why but I can put 2 and 2 together.

I'm a resilient person and if people don't like me frankly I couldn't give a fuck but I do know what it's like to feel that you don't fit in.

• Heart
  • Sad
A news item here in Kiwiland about the Queen on a zoom call, then the newsreader said Liz hasn't had the best week due to allegations "by her grandsons wife" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I'm sitting with a massive smile because BAME leaders have come to say that the Royal family are not racist.

In your face Meghan and Haznoballs you set of bastards

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51