Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SilentCW

If he didn’t have any legitimate children then Charlotte and Charlotte’s legitimate children then I guess.

Would be great to have a gay king for a while - also makes it more important William had all those spares

ETA by spares I do mean much loved other children. They do seem a very happy family
But he could use donated eggs.... just cause youre gay doesn't mean you cant have biological kids.

Reactions: 6
Some mad American woman claims 'the Royals taught us hate/racism.' I think it's a pretty wild claim, particularly on the global scale she claims, but there's lots of similarity hysterical comments. However, one of the replies is pure class. It turns the tables perfectly.

'How do you know how white people think, you're black.'

I really do feel that the whole only white people can be racist needs resolving. If white people aren't allowed to accuse POC of racism, we need another word. The scummy slurs and name calling from black people towards white people isn't acceptable. I thought we were supposed to be eradicating racism, when it's actually increasing, albeit in reverse. We need to get on FFS.

I want the link so I can add some love!

So nothing really to be found here. Unless I just have to use other search words. But nothing factual. There's a gap when she either wasnt doing anything, was being an air hostess or in jail. If in jail then California wipes the records after a while. If an air hostess then nothing really said anywhere. Or maybe travelling and yoga? Who knows?

Attachments

Harrigan

VIP Member
I think all this talk has made me go do lally,

anyway I was looking for a chicken song and the lyrics of this particular one are very apt,

“I don’t mind tellin this whole wide world
Someone’s doin me wrong
I don’t be able to catch on yet
But they gonna get catched for long
Now whoever this someone may be
Take a little tip from me stay away from my chicken house, boys”......

Lyrics from the song Stay Away from My Chicken House

If it finally is revealed, she’s finished. Absolutely finished. Strutting around with a moonbump on, clutching it for dear life in front of the cameras, and now the claims that she breast fed. Her credibility would be zero and even her die hard fans would have a hard time defending her.
It could be the case that she was actually pregnant but I just do not buy it at all after a fair bit of research.

edit- do you mean the alleged current surrogate?? Or with Archie?
Yes but she would claim that it was for the good of her mental health, don't you know?

• Sick

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
She has probably got multiple accounts in different names and is backing herself up. That happens a lot in the twitter world.
I keep hearing this.

Please can you show some evidence of these ‘multiple accounts in different names that are backing her up.‘

You said, “She has PROBABLY”

I LOATHE it when people are quite content to drop bomb after bomb, but only PROBABLY. Those statements are far too loaded.

These things only ‘happen a lot in the Twitter world’

Why?

Just wondering...are you Millie from MC? If not, just ignore me! You just sound a bit like someone I remember from another forum last year. Sorry if I am barking up the wrong tree and you have no idea what I am on about. I did try to PM you, to avoid mentioning it in the middle of the thread, but your profile is restricted so I asked you during the discussion. No worries at all if you don’t even want to answer, I was just curious (and a nosey bugger)! 😄

Last edited:

JAR21

VIP Member
Perhaps they are getting ready for the Surrogate info to be revealed by the press, and this is their way of laying a trail for their sugars not to believe it ...just surmising! It does seem really ODD that they haven't sued any of the press for these rumours.. We'll see.
Have surrogate rumours actually appeared in the press?

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I assume that if in a reply I used her 'white women specialty', but replaced 'white' with 'black' that would be racist and I would be a white supremacist? I'm being serious. 'White Supremacist' has been tagged a lot on UK Twitter, the last few days.
I hope they realise what they're doing, real neo Nazis and real racists will come down on these fools soon

mb1202

VIP Member
I had read it was for fraud? 🤷🏼‍♀️ It does seem strange that her dad raised her for a period of her life now she wants nothing to do with him yet the mother that wasn't there for that period is always by her side now 🤔
Really?! Maybe I’m remembering it wrong. So weird, and now I can’t seem to find f all about it at all!