Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping through all this hatred and outrage, something good comes out of it!

Hopefully this may be the "wake up call" for Harry to open his eyes to how manipulative Meghan is - her end game, the public image she wishes to portray, how conniving she can be. She may have fooled him - for now - but the general public (at least in the UK - and it seems - Australia) aren't putting up with her shit.

Harry will be horrified that some are baying for the end of the monarchy and making death threats against people who have no way of replying. Even worse when it involves innocent children. Nobody wants to see their family in danger.

I think, after the anger subsides, this will be a source of deep regret that will likely make him reach out to his father and brother.

I would go so far as to suggest it may be the dynamite that blows his marriage wide open.

Reactions: 20
Glad someone else said that about calling Sarah Ferguson "Fergie". The public and press dubbed her that, no? Never assumed family called her Fergie but I could be wrong. Either way it sounded odd for her to say that.

Reactions: 11
I'm hoping BP insist on a 2 hour rebuttal programme, also screened at 9 pm, and get CBS Viacom to air it with equal prominence and with the same publicity budget.

Piers Morgan seems to be available these days....
And then demanda that H&M publish a full page apology in the LA times AND on 5he archewell website

Reactions: 13
They will face consequences. And support from Hollywood elites and the hideous Clintons means absolutely nothing, they’re all amoral scum. Between the press and people who have evidence of meghans behaviour, she will be brought down and the truth will come out. It’s been mentioned on here before but it’s a higher stakes but not as violent version of what happened with Jussie Smollett. Claiming racism and bigotry when it isn’t true is disgusting, and she will have absolutely no evidence of it.

Reactions: 15
She's probably banned him from looking at the internet, she's an abuser, she wants him in the dark

Reactions: 12
Never gonna happen. He can't read and she is vetting all his info/news exposure

Reactions: 7
That is a good point always has to one up someone. But what gets me thinking is if they or her rather, truly didn’t want the extravagant wedding, then why did she invite half of Hollywood? I’m sure there is some truth in her saying it was all for show, all for her to show Hollywood how important she is .

Reactions: 6
Totally ...

(http://imgur.com/a/b8kvfJ0)

Reactions: 21
I complained. Pointing out that not only not impartial but inflammatory.

Reactions: 15
I wish the news and discussion shows, media outlets would stop discussing this interview and stop inviting opinions. The media are themselves stirring up further hatred and division (nothing new) but giving a voice and validation to many, many stupid people.

If the media want to be helpful just gather evidence to disprove lies after the baby is born.

This makes me sad! HMTQ has given her life to the commonwealth! She’s given her life to it and these 2 are helping to destroy that legacy the queen has work 60+ years for. Disgusting

Reactions: 12
I totally agree with everything you've said... May I also add that he has tried to tie his family in knots because he is still married to her with a child and one on the way... therefore giving her the absolute power she thinks she needs to annihilate the royal family. Fortunately for his family they have been through this many times before with nearer people to the throne...
Therefore go away Meghan... sit down and shut the fuck up...Oh and take Harry with you cos we don't need him either !

Never gonna happen. He can't read and she is vetting all his info/news exposure
There is something else that has irked Meg- Kate forbade Meghan from taking photos of her children. She caught Meghan doing so and told her off, and Meg wasn't invited to Kate's and Will's home ever again. Also, it has been reported that Meg kept a diary recording everything about the palace. All this information is in the public domain.

Reactions: 22
How much are you betting we’re going to get a call for unity from M&H any day now
The only thing they should be doing is releasing a statement to say the whole interview was bollocks and they are jealous bastards and need The Hostage's titles and place in the line of succession removing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.