Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The christening photo is very odd and it should be noted that Charles Spencer is obviously absent.
It's very odd that they would choose to have Farchie christened without the Queen and Phil present.

Reactions: 10
There is an article floating around on facebook on how history is repeating itself. There is an image of Diana then Megain right beside her. Ugh, I'm getting so sick of these unedcauted woke tw&ts. I bet in a year from now there will be a divorce in the future. I can see it now: Megain: Hello is this the Hallmark Channel? Yes I'd like to play me in your new series.

Reactions: 11

Can anyone please tell me what actual experiences someone has to go through to be sufficiently qualified to have an opinion on racism?

Reactions: 14
Statistically speaking in terms of secondary education, higher education and employment the most disadvantaged/most underrepresented group is in fact working class white boys/men. These stats were presented to Munroe Bergdorf (Andrew Neil show, it’s on YouTube) who simply said ‘it’s not about education, you’re denying my lived experience, Britain is a racist society’. Professional victims who don’t care about the reality when it doesn’t suit their narrative.

Side note- My friend is ginger, like properly ginger, white skin and freckles, and when she goes to certain countries she is stared at and touched etc. Is that racism, no, it just illustrates the reality that races are different, and always will be, it’s biological. However, there is nothing stopping us from all treating each other as equals- of course.

Reactions: 21
Some one on the comments said:
''Id urge people to complain to Ofcom. The programme failed to provide a right-to-reply to all those accused by the sussexes, causing the interview to be bullyiish and partisan. There are rules for impartiality and this programme displayed none of them''

Reactions: 18
I’m blaming Trump et al for introducing the concept of ‘alternative facts’

Reactions: 9
I’m fuming some woke bitch on Tik tok thinks it’s ok for the Cambridge kids to get threats.

I’m fuming so bad.
I'm not on Tik Tok, but can it be reported to either them, or the Police, or both?

Reactions: 6
It`s really gotten out of hand.I had to book my (covid) injection this week .After asking my DOB NHS number etc ,i was asked if i`d mind answering what "I identified as" ,and then the man i was talking with ,went through a long list to choose from.Funny ,he never asked my race ,neither was my friend ,who is black.IT`s become a truly crazy world.I feel for my kids and my grandkids.

Reactions: 14
The problem is in wokeland the world means their own little head. Anything else outside of it does not exist. The rest are martians.

Reactions: 11
I really hope they do sue them. It wasn't so much an interview as a PR stunt, poorly researched and atrocious execution.

Reactions: 22
I've always said that The Hag needs to be kept away from the Cambridges and their children. I wouldn't put anything past her. She's like the bunny boiler from Fatal Attraction. Honestly, it's going to end badly.

Reactions: 20
The irony of Megs crying racism is that she used to identify as white and exclusively dates straight, white men with money and or privilege. But now that being an activist for Black issues is trendy, she's suddenly everywhere promoting herself as a Black woman and pointing fingers while she benefits from the same institutions that she claims are propped up by white supremacy. She's a grifter and opportunist of the highest level.

Reactions: 27
This article is great. Shows the shadiness and manipulation Meghan is constantly party to. This is a great example. I remember the Jo Marney incident- she was annihilated on morning TV, Henry Bolton who she was having an affair with was sacked by UKIP as party leader (lefties claim they’re a racist party too!), and these comments were made over Facebook messenger. They are of course, dreadful things to say. But the point is, these headlines are being used to suggest that this was the general consensus at the time, or at least that Marney’s comments were supported. Utter crap. She was a pariah after they were leaked!

Reactions: 10
Start with the fact she lied about the wedding, explain other disputed facts and they it casts doubt on anything she says and is likely to be more fantasy than fact.

Reactions: 13
I really hope they do sue them. It wasn't so much an interview as a PR stunt, poorly researched and atrocious execution.
I'm hoping BP insist on a 2 hour rebuttal programme, also screened at 9 pm, and get CBS Viacom to air it with equal prominence and with the same publicity budget.

Piers Morgan seems to be available these days....

Reactions: 24
The American press are saving that stuff for the divorce.

Reactions: 21
Any circle where a man is described as a straight cis man is extraordinarily suspect. IMO that's another dangerous branch of identity politics.

Reactions: 18
Apologises if anyone has posted this but there is a petition going to reinstate Piers Morgan if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.