Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember from GMB on Tuesday, that Piers did apologise with regard to how he talked about suicidal thoughts. He said clearly that mental illness and suicidal thoughts are deeply serious matters, that he cannot speak for whether M had those thoughts and that if indeed she asked for help from HR and was refused, that was a serious matter that required follow up by the Palace. I listened to that and thought what he said on Tuesday morning was fine. He then doubled down and said that however he still did not believe many of Meghan's statements in the interview. Well, neither do I and the receipts to prove them false are flooding out.

I can also believe that during 2019 it became obvious that the public had largely seen through Meghan, she wasn't popular or the People's Princess Mark 2.0 and her plan to build popularity in the UK and then (presumably) head off to LA to set up their overseas court wasn't going to fly. Would that make her tearful? Maybe. But she could have simply taken six months off and would have had public support and BP support as well.

Reactions: 29
It’s disgusting. I’ve said this before sorry to repeat myself but it’s because CRT changed the definition of racism to say that black people can’t be racist because they don’t have the structural and institutional power. I’m not entirely sure why that’s relevant, calling someone ‘hitler youth’ because they’re white and blond is complete outright racism. There was no institution or system needed for that comment to be made was there? Ugh it’s sickening. Racism is discriminating against people based on race, and can be done by anyone of any race, SIMPLE AS.

Reactions: 30
The USA are really enjoying this
After MUCH backlash they added the edit 8 hours later.
but the hatred online right now is insane. I’m not giving the channel exposure.

she really has set something in motion.

Reactions: 12
One for the wiki I think

Reactions: 14
Also this my truth thing....

If I go to the shop, nick a bottle of vodka then I’m a thief and that’s the truth.
If I then said but officer, the vodka fell off the shelf and into my bag that’s my truth!
Do I
A) get away with it because I’m obviously telling my truth and be believed even though there’s evidence to the contrary or
B) Get read my rights and thrown in the cells??

Reactions: 23
Thank goodness for this thread. I’m surrounded by a teenager who feels terribly sorry for what Megs and Harry have gone through and their racism abuse and a husband who kindly informed me today that he was chuffed Meghan had stuck up for all those with mental health by complaining to ITV. Somebody save me!

While we can never truly know anyone’s experience with their own mental health and shouldn’t judge why does a huge part of me feel like she saw that opportunity and jumped at the chance as she knew ITV couldn’t exactly dispute it? She will be like the cat that’s got the cream today. You see, I see past the bullshit and can see how calculated it all is; however my family do not. HELP!

Reactions: 25
When he and smeggy flew to oz his aides told him he needed to go and greet the press who were in another part of the plane. He trotted up to them and said "Hi guys nice to see you here even though you weren't invited" and flounced off. Cheeky cunt. They were the royal press corps, tickets paid for by the palace I believe(though possibly by their papers), and were there to do the "Didn't our Royals do well in Oz " shite reports for their various papers. Unlike scoobie scabies who had to pay for his own ticket because despite his lofty claims, he is NOT part of the Royal reporters official team.

Reactions: 38
The way the most basic aspects of Oprah's interview are showing as false, misleading or distorted is just smelling like legal action will be coming CBS Viacom's way.. (Presumably you take aim at the broadcaster in the first instance?)

Reactions: 20
This (if true, which funnily enough i’m inclined to believe it is) proves that she has serious mental health issues. A serious personality disorder as well as narcissism and being a sociopath. I bet she’s one of those people who if you comment on her hair she’ll think it’s racist because she’s black and wearing a weave. These people have absolutely no concept of what real racism is.

Sounds strange but I feel as if it’s got to a point where we in the western world are so privileged, so accommodated, live in such a liberal society that these people don’t know what to do with it. So they move the goalposts, and make new ‘issues’ to fight for. It’s insane. Even a few short years ago, say 2015, if someone had told me there would come a time where there are apparently 100 genders, including for example ‘two spirit’ and ‘demi-girl’ I would have laughed. Now I find it sad and infuriating.

Reactions: 21
Whoa, where the fuck is this happening? Online or IRL? If IRL, what circles do you move in? Is it some perma-studenty wanker hellhole set? It sounds very self-important middle-class talk to me. Nobody talks like that seriously IRL to actual people without realising you don't start insulting people IRL without consequences. Often physical ones.

Reactions: 6
I think if Harry comes back for the statue unveiling they need to lock him up in a retreat somewhere for psychological help.. or maybe he can spend time with Piers Morgan who will tell him the truth and unwoke him .

Does anyone think he will come for the statue unveiling ?

Reactions: 5
Spot on!!!!!!

Racism exists in every part of the world. The way this interview has been received you would think it only exists here in the UK.

I agree it is a problem and that none should be treated differently because of their colour. But I also believe people shouldn’t be treated differently because of their class either. But they are. Have always been. In the uk a hundred years ago poor white people were treated awfully and kept in their place either working as servants in their white master’s houses or in mills and mines. Class is still a major social problem in this country. So white people are discriminated against too due to their socio economic position.

Reactions: 21
I live in North America and the problem is, headlines here are completely different and most people will not bother to educate themselves on the facts. Some people refuse to because they blindly believe everything Megs says because of her skin color and they enjoy the idea that a century old white institution is suffering. The younger generations are either silent or have to appear or be "woke" unless they want repercussions from their peers, so they'll say nothing or support Meghan unconditionally in public. The past few days, I've seen multiple headlines like "Is the monarchy an outdated concept? Most Canadians think so," "Brave Meghan and her fight against racism while she dealt with suicidal thoughts," or "Meghan, the next Diana."

Reactions: 10
I don't know if you saw, but Alexandra Felstead (Binky from Made in Chelsea) also liked Piers publication about free speech on instagram. It says a lot, Binky is a sweetheart, she doesn't have a bad bone in her body

Reactions: 14
Oh I do hope the British press corp, do club together and make an official complaint to CBS!

The way those clips were edited together, did make me think I had missed some nasty headlines about Meghan, its good to know that they were almost completely made up!!!

Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember how Meghan said the press attacks against Catherine don't compare to the hardships she claims she's gone through, because "bullying is not the same as racism." Please enlighten me on which UK, US, or any other global paper made one negative statement about her skin color, while Catherine suffered a decade of vitriol about her mom's working class background, accused of being social climbing, and "waity Katie?" She is literally rewriting history with her BS and it made my blood boil. If anything, the press was particularly cautious about offending Meghan and tried very hard to be openminded about her despite her extremely dodgy behavior and history over the years.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.