Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
I’m hoping the Royal family response is minimal. I’d like the government to announce that they have had a request by the queen to appoint an independent enquiry into BP‘s policies and performance with a focus on bullying, racial discrimination and mental health. Also with regards to the provision of security it should be the government who say that they were not entitled to tax payer funding for security once they had left royal duties. After nearly 70 years of service to this country I think it’s the least the government could do to help the Queen
The Met Police already reviewed the level of security offered to members of the Royal Family last year. That resulted in the Harkles having their security pulled, and a downgrade to Prince Andrew. Of course the Harkles are whingeing because the Home Office did their job, and are blaming BP, but it was a Met decision. Generally, they don't comment on security for obvious reasons, but some of the decisions leaked at the time. Harry is a fool for making his security provisions public knowledge though.

BP are holding an appropriate internal enquiry into the workplace bullying allegations, and have already announced where the recommendations will be published. That's all straightforward enough.

Just to be clear, I am Team Queen.
Not sure if this has been said..,,the threads are moving so fast! I’ve seen a few comments about her saying “they took my passport, keys, driving license...”. Not sure why “they” would take her keys and tattlers have already commented that the passport would be needed for travel booking etc....but the license but would seem worse to Americans who need to carry theirs when they drive, they will not realise that it is not necessary to carry your driving license with you at all times in the UK like it is in the US so that would come across as more of an issue to Americans than it actually was.
They really are a pair of what Freda says 😁
Her assistants looked after her passport and documents. Completely normal, but spun on TV to make her sound like she was a prisoner. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 36

mb1202

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to work out what the fuck is possessing all of their supporters. Why do they believe her, why are they drawn into the lies? Then it hit me, the thing that all her supporters have in common is that they have done no research, and have no nuance or context with it all. It’s all buzzwords from the social media echo chamber, with no meaning or facts behind them. On the other hand, the thing that her critics have in common is absolute droves of backed up evidence and facts, not just ‘she’s black that’s why you hate her’.

A very long winded way of me saying their supporters have zero critical faculties, intelligence and to a greater extent, individualism. They’re happy to follow the herd and be outraged without even bothering to find out the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Yel

Chatty Member
The thing is what does Harry and Meghan do now? They've blown their load. More and more stories will come out to eat away and challenge the gain they've made from being the only side to air their dirty laundry.

They won't do a Kardashian style show so now need to employ people to now make the productions they've signed up for.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MillicentMargaret

I bet the Royals are in secret meetings right now going let’s just throw Andrew under the bus and say it was him 🤣 I’m surprised it wasn’t Philip, after all he’s called Chinese people slitty eyed in the past and he had family connections to the Nazi party.
Philip has said a lot of unacceptable and racist things but I do have to defend him a little on this point. His sisters were married to Nazis because they were half German princesses married to aristocratic Germans who became Nazis.

He himself fought for Britain and was mentioned in dispatches and has talked about witnessing a Jewish boy at his school in Germany get abused. His mother who was living in occupied Greece received the title of "Righteous Among the Nations" the highest honour for non Jewish people in Israel. She hid the Cohen family at the risk of her own life and pretended she didn't understand the interrogations she was subjected to because of her deafness.

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
They won’t shine though. They are boring & pointless...especially Susanna. GMB”s viewing figures are going to fall into the toilet. And it serves them right.

Piers Morgan won’t be going anywhere. He’s still a Mail columnist & he’ll still tweet etc.
It's already being reported he's signed for the new TV station GB. With Andrew Neill and Dan Wooton it could be an interesting new show

• Heart
  • Wow

kittenattack

VIP Member
I don't believe she was suicidal for one minute. She said it to shut down criticism. The interview was aired during her 'pregnancy' to prevent criticism. She's banging on about racism in order to prevent criticism of her. Shes manipulated a handy triple lock against any criticism. The smug hag is laughing at each and every one of us.

What a world.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Oh and when people say what about Prince Phillip being in hospital, I think since when would a 99 year old ordinary non royal person ever get the chance to have a heart operation at 99. Ordinary people can’t even get cancer treatment right now cos of covid and he gets a heart op at 99, no wonder that lot live to be a hundred
My grandpa had one at 92. Don’t make things up. Covid fine, but otherwise that’s an incorrect statement.
Edit- also the Queen isn’t allowed to visit him due to covid guidelines, so I’d argue there isn’t special treatment at all.

• Heart
  • Sick

bubbadabut

VIP Member
In a completely unsurprising turn of events, here's the ever-lovely Diane Abbott doing a nice bit of victim shaming.

When Meghan suggests she was bullied 2 years ago - I believe you hun
When allegations of staff being bullied by Meghan 2 years ago arise - Nothing to see here!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

mb1202

VIP Member
Is there any hope for the pendulum to swing back and for this woke crap to end? It’s extremely worrying where it’s heading- silencing conservatives, telling whites they can’t speak, telling whites they’re evil racists, that if you don’t want to go out with (edit: as in, date) a transgender person you’re a disgusting transphobe? It’s all very scary.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I like Camilla too. I know it’s not a popular opinion but there you go.
I also absolutely hate Twitter. In all honesty I don’t know anyone who is as extreme or holds as extreme views as people on Twitter hold and I’d hardly consider myself sheltered- it’s like another universe.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
They did explain Archie title protocol on bbc news last night
Harry and Smegma also knew. This is just another stupid unfounded load of rubbish. CBS should have checked - they didn't because they saw $ signs.

Hoohumm

I think it's disappointing that Harry and Meghan said that they were unable to publically address stories and rumours about themselves whilst being working Royals but have made accusations and allegations about other members of the Royal Family who are unable to publically defend themselves.

I agree with what Piers Morgan said yesterday that the Sussexes can't summarily dismiss allegations of bullying against them as lies and expect people to believe everything they say.
This is exactly why they did this.... When the Palace refute the claims she can say look! They can defend themselves when they want to!

We are expected to take her "truth" at face value, without question but expected to dismiss the claims of bullying against her because she says its not true

Kotare

VIP Member
Australia are actively talking about leaving the commonwealth!
The British press and parliament are asking for answers to counter the idea of our future kings being racist.

I am absolutely sure this was exactly what Harry and Meghan wanted. They coveted the Commonwealth job. There to rescue us Australasians and other colonised nations ( I’m a Kiwi) from the icy clutches of the BRF. I don’t want rescuing and I don’t want a republic thank you. It’s bad enough having a woke, leftist PM like Jacinda Ardern.

• Haha
  • Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
It's sick, evil and disgusting.
This all really pisses me off. I really hope evidence comes out on MM's shitty behaviour, the British press have been so disappointing in responding to this.
I suspect the press are waiting for a steer from BP on how to respond to this. Everyone on the Royal rota knows the truth, but cannot say it out loud. I follow a few on Twitter like Arthur Edwards the Sun photographer of 40+ years and Rebecca English of the DM.
thank god for these threads, as everyone I see on SM is proMeghan.

I think anyone (like me) who has had experience of a narcissist up close can spot Meghan a mile off. But I can’t say it, because will be accused of being a racist / bully (even though i‘m not even white!)

Most people on social media are woke or sheep, thank god for people like Piers Morgan who can see straight through her bullsh1t

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Nicolas Witchall announcing the statement on BBC1
"61 words......short....hits the main points....empathetic, conciliatory....but gently pushing back. Issues being taken seriously.
Palace will make no further comments."

I think the Palace are making it clear that enough dirty linen has been aired in public and it will be dealt with privately!
Bloody Hillary Clinton speaking...well she knows all about dirty linen!

Last edited:
  • Haha

TC14

Chatty Member
I the BP should keep a response short and sweet along the lines of

Her Majesty the queen and her royal family members are deeply upset and concerned with the current media speculation following the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's televised interview.

While HM sympathises with their situation and their perspective on how Royal life was for them , HM strongly refutes all allegations made against any member of the royal family. Both Harry , Meghan and Archie remain loved members of this family and should they wish to return ....

William still has your Nazi outfit Harry stashed away , in case you need a good night out on the town !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bethsivell

I dont know what everyone's saying about us youngens falling for their shit - I'm 21 and think they're a pair of what freda says!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33