Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M must be spitting feathers in the Montecito mansion and throwing her priceless Vera Wang Wedgewood plates at Harry and screaming at him. Bet she was hoping for a defensive statement from the BP so she could fire another claim that they’re ‘smearing’ her but now the heck does one respond to that statement??! There is nothing for the press or anyone to dissect in terms of output from the RF which means the press can continue to look into H&M’s claims and who knows what other skeletons they’ll find
H, M - you’re no longer relevant. While some of the world may think the world of you post interview it won’t be long before they realise that everything you go for is a vanity project and all about you, you, you. Time you started looking for a proper job and prove to everyone how you’re just shit at everything you do.

Reactions: 22
This is just one of the problems of the many statements she said , so she really didn’t have access to mental health support at all? But couldn’t Harry arranged a private therapist ? Theres so many follow on questions to what shes said. Was it really worth going so publicly about these issues.

Reactions: 16
Didn’t Thomas Markle say on GMB he will post things in the paper until they speak to him and when they speak to him that’s when he will stop ? I’m sure he said something like that.

I think he should release the letter that will get their attention, some journalist must be on this now to get this letter from him.

WHERE'S The second part of the letter Thomas Markle spoke about....??? Your Majesty get it now ....please theres a message there... Next Clue to this Narcissistic MeGhan....

Reactions: 10
Think ITV will be wheeling out Richard Madeley tomorrow morning as he has done holiday cover before.

Reactions: 10
Brenda should train the new corgi pups to shit on Biden's shoes if he pops in for tea. He's so dozey I doubt he'd even move out of the way, silly old git.

Reactions: 25
Wait till Piers appears on GB news and god knows what additional stuff he’ll spew about her. It’s not over yet M, it could very well be the beginning of the TV network from hell for you.

I bet when Biden comes for the g20 summit in the summer he wil be sucking up to The Queen.

That’s if she invites him to BP.
Brenda should train the new corgi pups to shit on Biden's shoes if he pops in for tea. He's so dozey I doubt he'd even move out of the way, silly old git.

Reactions: 12
There’s been comments over the years by soldiers who were also deployed in Afghanistan that Harry was well protected and was never in any danger (basically kept in the safe zones).

Yup, that’s exactly what my very smart and sensible husband said. Just a PR stunt for Piers.

Reactions: 11
Yes get on with the fabulous private life, you gave so much up for.

Reactions: 7

Reactions: 20
Can we take bets on the colour of the new fulltime presenter, my guess it will be BAME.
My moneys on Alison Hammond because she is such a great presenter and so successful since taking over from Ruth and Eammon. ahem

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry Piers has left, I've never been a fan of his but we were on the same page where Meagain was concerned.

I wish a profiler would look at the interview and publish the results, not Judy James a proper one who can analyze micro-expressions.

From the bits I've seen neither of them was compelling and Haribaldi is even faking his speech pattern. I hate when people do that.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.