Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Just to throw a grenade into the issue - if Harry's mental health is that bad, how was he allowed into the army, let alone in Afghanistan and be a Captain leading other men? It wouldn't happen. He could cope with the click of a camera as it brought everything back to him but was quite happy in a war zone with guns and bullets going off all over the place!

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Possibly at the same time or event, Camilla made comment about how hard it is to see a loved one in thrall to someone controlling. She’s a wily coyote that Camilla

Reactions: 31
[

Just to throw a grenade into the issue - if Harry's mental health is that bad, how was he allowed into the army, let alone in Afghanistan and be a Captain leading other men? It wouldn't happen.
Or... he benefitted from being a royal?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know piers history with Meghan? From this morning him walking off set after that guy said “I understand you got a personal relationship or had one and she cut you off”

Reactions: 3
Aye..... looked trapped didn't he?! The fucking

[/QUOTE]
I’m sure he had the nick name Harry pot head. He’s always been a bit of a wild child he has rebelled at every opportunity

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know piers history with Meghan? From this morning him walking off set after that guy said “I understand you got a personal relationship or had one and she cut you off”
It's in the wiki, pink button

Reactions: 5
I've just signed bl in and I'm sorry for not following what's going on. But...
Did anyone hear Thomas Markle say he only released HALF of the letter she sent him And the other half was SHOCKING/ DAMAGING... Piers asked him to confirm it was potentially damaging etc and he said YES. Does anyone remember this and can we get the Royals to obtain this letter ? !!!

Reactions: 21
I recommend “The Memory Police” by Yoko Ogawa...a novel precisely on this subject.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Harry is trying to set Charles up for the racist comment to pay him back for the 'oh, it's ginger' comment when he was born?!

Reactions: 6
Sorry...studies and research don’t include black women? That is complete rubbish.

There are many, many, many studies trying to figure out the disparity. The issue is complicated and probably due to several competing factors. But to pretend that scientific research is ignoring the issue is simply untrue.

Until they’ve nailed down the actual reasons for this then you have absolutely no cause whatsoever to lay the blame at the door of racism...or anything else.

This is a perfect example of where we are in public discourse....accuse first & hope the evidence supports you later.

And, by the way, racism did not begin with the slave trade. Not even close.

Reactions: 24
It's already being reported he's signed for the new TV station GB. With Andrew Neill and Dan Wooton it could be an interesting new show
Oh I hope not, his treatment of government has been disgusting, so left wing, surely no news channel will want him shouting and screaming at guests that he doesn't agree with.

Really don't like the guy but agreed with him over M&H.

Looking forward to GB news, hopefully a non bias news channel.

Reactions: 8
I'd just like to say how much I've enjoyed the majority of your posts which are always very erudite.

I imagine that you are considerably younger than me and it's refreshing to find that not all young people are being indoctrinated so easily and swallowing the Kool aid. Keep hold of your individuality and avoid the sheep
Oh and have a mushy

Reactions: 29
I’m not even going to bother going back and forth with you as it’s against the rules. At least Americans own their racism and the racists there are loud and proud about it.

In the UK everyone will swear black and blue they aren’t and have you believe it’s something black people sit and imagine in their heads for fun

Reactions: 4
Out of interest (too much lockdown time on my hands), I watched the engagement interview again this afternoon. In it Meghan says she’s met some of Diana’s friends, including Julia. Now if this was Julia Samuel, Diana’s therapist, how can she claim she had no support or help with her mental health issues? She had her very own therapist on tap - didn’t she?

Reactions: 18
WHERE'S The second part of the letter Thomas Markle spoke about....??? Your Majesty get it now ....please theres a message there... Next Clue to this Narcissistic MeGhan....

Reactions: 12
Very kind of you that made me smile! I’m 22 and I’d honestly say a large majority of people my age that I know are sickeningly woke. Being on here makes me feel like I’m sane. I’ll never be woke, not a chance, I value free speech and intelligence
Edit- I’m also a woman so am constantly fed a fourth wave feminism narrative as if I’m supposed to comply with that too.

Reactions: 30
I’d love to be a fly on the wall to see whether Charles or William is harder on HarryI always assumed it would be William but Harry seemed to reserve more criticism for his father.

Charles always seemed kind to MM in public, William much less so.

It always seemed a bit odd to me that the Cambridge kids didn’t go to Archie’s christening.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.