Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boneshackler

Long-time lurker, first-time poster, but I just can't stay away from this dastardly duo. That woman's antics make me so mad, and it really grates on me how most people on Twitter and Reddit just took her words at face value and keep saying how they're glad she and Harry escaped the firm or some shit like that.

Even people in my third-world backwater country in Asia have talked about that stupid interview and are glad "she found her voice!" What voice, and what has she been saying, exactly? All I've ever heard and seen from her was whinging and whining and complaining. Jesus fuck, I wish she'd shut up already.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Ireckon

VIP Member
When they were with the chickens H&M said they liked the SIMPLE LIFE,
I don’t think so ....
Private jets
Mansions
Designer clothes
Murderers earrings
Give me a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I found this comment on the Army forum about Harry:

'It says a lot about a man's character if - he hears something he finds derogatory about his wife being said, and he chooses not to grip the person saying it but...to sloop off home and tell his wife...then keep it bottled up for 2 years until an opportunity to broadcast it to the world comes around.'
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Ive not caught up on the thread so sorry if I repeat anything. Im disgusted shes played the mental health card, she knows full well that gets sympathy and people will say you can't be nasty to someone with mental health issues ect!
Us,Tattlers predicted she would say exactly that

"Carole Malone on Twitter: "My feeling about THAT interview is that for all Harry says he’s happy+despite the fact he has a wife+baby he adores he comes across as an angry, bitter, resentful man crippled by his sense of entitlement and his absolute belief that everyone in this situation is wrong -except him" / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Sea

VIP Member
So which one of you was the caller Michelle on the Jeremy Vine show? She mentioned: CBS being the channel that took Diana's dying photos; porky pies; looking up Harry; Archie's skin; flying to America when PG; Charles taking Harry for mental health treatment; criticising Thomas for using press

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Hoohumm

They did explain Archie title protocol on bbc news last night
Best thing they could do right now is remove Harry from the line of succession.... But leave Archie in.
Say its obvious that this is something Harry does not wantso we're doing what's best for him.... Being in the line IS Archie's birthright so he can decide when he's old enough. She couldn't say race was issue there then

• Heart
  • Haha

Chum

I've had to give up reading every post in minute detail for the last 24hours. @Baguette provided such amazing summary of the interview, thank you so much! I could not have watched it; just hearing her voice in news clips gives me a headache.

There is so much to comment on but I'll focus on the skin colour comment. I didn't even know my husband, I, and everyone around us have been racist speculating on our kids' looks and skin colour.
Our kids are a white-Chinese mix and the analysis on how they'd look and how they look now has continued for years because it's interesting, not because of racism.
Context is everything and I find it such big load of bullshit that none is or can be provided.

Oh oh, and also.. I see so many people on social media commenting on how "we must believe her, bla bla bla". Any reason why we mustn't believe the Palace employees and bullying claims. Why o why is this a one-way train of racial undertones??:mad:

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
If you look at the photos of Charlotte from the wedding she is playing with her shoes/standing on one leg. It was a hot day, it just makes sense to add socks or tights when wearing new shoes.
I agree. Plus I think Kate was right to want her to wear tights. Maybe I'm prudish but if (god forbid) anything happened to George, Charlotte would one day be queen. If she'd tripped up all those steps bless her in her new shoes and flashed her royal little knickers/bum with the world watching she'd have been mortified in years to come. Mum was just being sensible I feel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Yel

Chatty Member
"some recollections may vary" is probably about as much shade as they were ever going to give and I'm glad they did.

Now wait for the palace sources stories to come in

• Heart
Reactions: 59

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been pointed out before - it’s hard to keep up!
So, Megain won the case against the Daily Mail because they printed a private letter she sent to her father.
Then why did she think it would be ok to give an interview that would be shown around the world, telling secrets of the BRF? 🤷‍♀️
and she criticises her father for betraying her for 3 photos of him pretending to get ready for the wedding (to which he was never invited).... but she then thinks it is ok to betray the family AND the taxpayers in a 3 hour overshare with Oprah beamed across the world. New Thread Title suggestion: Harry andd Meghan #71 Duke and Duchess of Double-Standards, drop the titles you dirty bast...s

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Farringdon

●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.

I don’t think it’s fair to conclude that Kate was in the wrong there just because Meghan cried.

It could be another classic narcissistic manipulator move to gain sympathy. Just because someone cried doesn’t mean that person is automatically right or good.

Without the context and background, we wouldn’t know what happened.

It could be that Katy was right to insist on tights (due to protocols) and so had an argument with Meghan. Meghan cried (for whatever reason). Kate apologised for making her cry, because Kate was the bigger person and wanted to mend the relationship. But that does not mean Kate was wrong or she apologised for insisting on tights. Two separate issues there.

The Palace didn’t respond to the story in the press, because, perhaps, that would just reveal someone’s (not Kate) low or lack of emotional intelligence.

Meghan always wants to be the victim and the couple like to interpret things in their own delusional ways. Their ‘truth’ is not necessarily the truth or the fact.
meghan acted like she didn’t want to touch upon the subject when Oprah asked but then readily threw out that she was the one that cried. No details though. So did Kate not cry? What actuall was said?

so much vagueness, the only point she ever makes is how she’s a victim. She never explains why in exact terms just that she is one.

poor Kate has has to deal with vitriol from That book they supposedly didn’t write, then an interview where she madepoor megs cry. People cry from frustration, anger. It doesn’t mean Megs was in the right or that she’d a victim.

Reactions: 57

coconochanel

VIP Member
Also why didnt Oprah ask about Archie's birth eg why didnt they show the birth certificate, why did the spokesperson say she was in labour when she had given birth hours earlier?

• Heart
Reactions: 56