Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly is Thomas drunk or ill? Or even in a fit state to do this interview? Did anyone at GMB check beforehand? Embarrassing watch.
He doesn't drink he said during the interview. I just think he was unprepared. Paused to try and formulate answers. It is middle of the night there, he sounded weary to me.

Reactions: 17
She said several conversations about the colour of archie, yet it was clear from harry it was only one. Yes regardless racism is racism, but i think that a lot of that was over dramaticsed. Harry was too embarassed to ask for help for his suicidal wife, yet megan was sending emails left right and centre
And jumping on planes for tennis matches and baby showers....

Reactions: 22
No he said in the interview he doesn’t drink! I’m my opinion he is a broken man
I agree totally broken. And I can only imagine RF are all looking and feeling this way. For what reason? Other than spite, why dump on your own family like this. It so very sad that H&M have done this.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He wasn’t drunk, just a very sad man just imagine never being allowed to see your grand child that’s heart breaking. He said Megan now lives 70 miles away from him ! She has no heart just go see your dad!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
He's apologised hundreds of time but never heard back. When told Smeg feels let down by him he said he feels let down by her...he was in hospital and nothing....he said he and his brothers visited their father in hospital the following day...it's what families do....
What a complete witch Smeg is.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Palace still not saying anything, I feel so sad for the queen honestly she shouldn’t have to be dealing with this.

I hope she does not stand down because of it.
HMTQ refused to sign a statement last night...she wants more time to respond.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The Americans can keep them. Once smeggy tires of Harry she will leave his ass, claim billions in child support and then we will see Harry running back here to the U.K. tail between his legs sucking up to William and Charles.
At which point he will be told to jog on .... you don't throw the family under the bus and get away with it. Oh no, bed has been made, off you jolly well go to lie in it sunshine...

Reactions: 17
I liked his comment about California being racist - America as a nation (not all Americans) is hugely racist - look at all the deaths of black people at the hands of the police, the justice system etc - yet again another contradiction from them!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes but in this case it is true that there will be a change of protocol - wheter it is linked to Archie's origins is another matter (And Charles talked about slimmering the Monarchy way before Meghan entered in the picture). Then it will be very difficult for the royal family to defend that position after the racism accusations. Just saying - not implying I am agreeing with any of this.

The thing is. Think about how many royal enagagements they would still have to do. Edward would be Duke of Edinburgh, but like having the King's ( or the PoW's brother there to help with royal duties would be nice. Again I can't why they would take Archie's HRH away when he's an adult

Reactions: 3
I actually fell asleep watching the interview😂 it was so boring and they came across as so uninspiring, dull and entitled. They are really clutching at straws with all their grievances. Both are very smart educated individuals with a raft of various life experiences, they are not that naive. Harry also knows full well how the monarchy runs.

Why didn’t Harry educate his wife on what it would be like? Where is his responsibility in all this?

Orpah did a really poor job of this interview since she opened it saying nothing was off limits. So why not grill Harry about the aforementioned, why not question Meghan when she said she had ‘lost’ her father in the same breath as saying she had lost her baby (who had died). I mean!!! Flashing light there and so obvious that, that wasn’t qualified and of course no questions of her family at all. She felt her Dad betrayed her for talking to the media, errr Meghan what are you doing?

What I don’t get is that everyone had forgotten these two until now. We thought they were off happily living their quiet life. Why bother doing this? Such a low move to discredit and destroy his family,

Let’s now see if they stick to their authentic (what the f does that mean?) *simple* life....
In the interview they done when they got engaged Harry said he had made sure she knows what royal life would be like before he proposed to her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel sad for William, he’s going to have to deal with the tw*t of a brother for the rest of his life.
Also it’s making me laugh how little Americans understand about the monarchy and that they still think this will ‘bring down the monarchy’.

Reactions: 31
HMTQ refused to sign a statement last night...she wants more time to respond.
Yes the papers seem to suggest the response will be confirming their love for the couple🙄. They are not going to stoop to their level and answer back tit for tat. But I would love if they would say something like " Those two ungrateful spoiled c*nts didn't know how good they had it. " 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In regards to the skin colour of the baby I just wanted to add some of my thoughts
I don’t have any non white friends, there is only white people where I live
The only group I am racist too are the race of murderers paedophiles and nasty people - I celebrate human kind no matter what their background is
But one thing I would have been wondering too is the potential colour of the baby not out of racist tendencies etc but just because I have had no exposure and I’m not sure what the dominant genes are e.g people say ginger hair is dominant or a certain eye colour. I wonder could it have been through that but it’s been grossly re packaged as racism rather than curiosity
My son, 5 years, asked me why some people had black skin, we had been on a bus where there were lots of others passengers mostly very black. I quietly told him that people with black skin had a chemical in their skin, that protected them from the hot rays of the sun. I pointed to my small brown dots on my arm as an example. He never mentioned it again. He was too young to talk about genes, etc. A friend told me I was wrong to give this explanation, they are black because they are black, he should accept that. That was 40years ago, she inferred that I had made him a racist.
I still remember her disagreeable voice and sneering look.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Three quick points:

Bel Mooney wrote a good piece in the DM, suggesting that for Meghan to bring-up the fact she considered suicide was incredibly irresposible as younger people may be influenced by what she said an actually act on it. But hey, why would Meghan consider the feelings of anyone else other than herself? That would be too compassionate for a narc like her.

I also see Hillary Clinton piped-up. Let's all take morality lessons from the Clintons shall we. What a jolly old time we'll all have. A more morally bankrupt, corrupt couple I would struggle to find. Perhaps that is who Meghan and Harry are modelling themselves on. Certainly, as Lady C said on LBC, it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine Hillary grooming Meghan (and appealing to her ego) for a life in Democratic Politics. Could you imagine? Both laughable and scary at the same time.

Finally, every time I see Thomas Markle on TV I feel sorry for him. Cleary an ailing man and doesn't fit into the carefully manicured superficial world of 'celebrity'. He always comes across as lost but sincere. How on earth could a daughter who is supposed to be all peace and love and compassion treat their own father this way? It's sickening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I liked his comment about California being racist - America as a nation (not all Americans) is hugely racist - look at all the deaths of black people at the hands of the police, the justice system etc - yet again another contradiction from them!
It's actually not true, never trust the media. Taking into account the number of people arrested in total, black people are proportionally the least likely to be killed by police. When they are killed, 60% of the time they are killed by a black police officer. The most likely race to be killed when being arrested are actually Native Americans.

Reactions: 13
I’ve seen Sir Keir Starmer getting quite a bit of tit about the rf situation, people are saying he should keep quite and find out the whole story first.

Boris was getting praised for his response though, I think Boris said the right thing he’s not get Involved.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.