Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How i understand it Is Archie has no right to the title till Charles becomes king. They have now left the RF so Archie will never be a prince? Simple as that?? šŸ¤ØšŸ§
Surely Harry is aware Princess Margaretā€™s children were never given Prince and Princess titles you know his Grandmother the Queens sister!

Reactions: 29
Yes but this article of the guardian states the contrary:
"Meghan suggested the fact Archie was mixed-race meant he was denied the title of prince. Under existing protocols, as the grandchild of a sovereign, Archie would automatically become a prince when his grandfather Charles acceded the throne.

But the couple indicated they had been told those rules would be changed, in line with Charlesā€™s plan for a slimmed-down monarchy, leaving Archie without his birthright title or the security protection that goes with it. ā€œItā€™s not their right to take it away,ā€ Meghan said."

So did Meghan and Harry said that Archie was denied a prince title at his birth or when Charles will become king? Or were they just vague about it letting people interpret it?

can Charles take it away when he is King? The letters patent granting the titles were written by a reigning monarch werenā€™t they? doesnā€™t that imply another one could remove it? Has she misunderstood that the king is the King?

Reactions: 6
They talk about tabloids and firm going hand in hand well yes the RF generate a lot f income and popularity you daft cow. Also even the kardashians will have certain protocals NDAs etc, so what is she going on about being shocked. Bloody hell, she is soo dim

Reactions: 9
Also it is ironical to complain about the tabloids but then feed them with a two-hour interview that is going to let them spin about it for weeks and will be bring back for years.

Reactions: 18
Not forgetting the endless accusations that she's anorexic. Not only is that body shaming, but completely damaging to her mental health if she really was anorexic. Also damaging to people with eating disorders to see it used as an insult and a criticism, and for the media to act like they can diagnose a serious psychological condition based on appearance alone.

I guess that particular mental health issue doesn't matter!
Also Kate was criticised about the few number of appearances until her morning sickness issue was questioned and then publicly discussed all over the papers, as though she was faking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"If they start talking to me, I'll stop talking to the Press." šŸ˜®

Looks like Mr.Markle is taking no prisoners with that statement!

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m most surprised by Oprah. I always thought she was a smart woman but they made her look like an imbecilic two-bob journalist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t normally follow Harry & Me-gain too much as the annoy me, but I did watch some of the interview last night. I havenā€™t read this whole thread so maybe someoneā€™s already picked up on this, but the whole ā€œI didnā€™t know I had to curtsyā€ thing - could she have taken that from the episode of The Crown where Diana is told and laughed at for not knowing the order of curtsy? She seems as though she would have taken notes from how Diana was portrayed in that.

Reactions: 26
Not forgetting the endless accusations that she's anorexic. Not only is that body shaming, but completely damaging to her mental health if she really was anorexic. Also damaging to people with eating disorders to see it used as an insult and a criticism, and for the media to act like they can diagnose a serious psychological condition based on appearance alone.

I guess that particular mental health issue doesn't matter!
The crowd that shrieks blue murder over 'fat shaming' is often the first to indulge in skinny shaming, and use 'anorexic ' as an actual body type descriptor instead of a serious mental health diagnosis. It's utterly hypocritical and damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Most definitely, like she did last time
Surrogacy seems to be becoming a lot more popular these days , or at least talked about a lot more and people are alot more open about it. So if they are using a surrogate why not just come out and say ( the inconsistency with the size of bump says yes)

Reactions: 13
can Charles take it away when he is King? The letters patent granting the titles were written by a reigning monarch werenā€™t they? doesnā€™t that imply another one could remove it? Has she misunderstood that the king is the King?
Yes but in this case it is true that there will be a change of protocol - wheter it is linked to Archie's origins is another matter (And Charles talked about slimmering the Monarchy way before Meghan entered in the picture). Then it will be very difficult for the royal family to defend that position after the racism accusations. Just saying - not implying I am agreeing with any of this.

Reactions: 6
Lol...Thomas throwing Hazno under the bus....naked pool and dressing up as a Nazi....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Here ā€œLady Cā€ says that she was contacted by a member of the Royal family who knows that she is Jamaican, and asked her what she thought the baby would look like. Apparently when she said that being 1/8 black he would probably appear almost totally white, the person apparently said something along the lines of, ā€œwhat a shame, it would be nice to be cafe au laitā€

Have to say I donā€™t know who is using that phrase anymore and comes across quite strangely, however if it is the same person they were referencing then it sounds like the person was hoping for Archie to be browner rather than whiter?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I th
Yes but this article of the guardian states the contrary:
"Meghan suggested the fact Archie was mixed-race meant he was denied the title of prince. Under existing protocols, as the grandchild of a sovereign, Archie would automatically become a prince when his grandfather Charles acceded the throne.

But the couple indicated they had been told those rules would be changed, in line with Charlesā€™s plan for a slimmed-down monarchy, leaving Archie without his birthright title or the security protection that goes with it. ā€œItā€™s not their right to take it away,ā€ Meghan said."

So did Meghan and Harry said that Archie was denied a prince title at his birth or when Charles will become king? Or were they just vague about it letting people interpret it?

I think being able to say their son is a Prince is far more important to Meghan. I donā€™t believe for one moment Archie has been denied a title is because of his skin colour. They say they want to draw a line underneath everything now but that is ridiculous and impossible now as how can they when they have launched this grenade. I donā€™t deny the RF must be very difficult to be a part of but she knew what she was getting into and Harry had told her about our awful British press. She has a difficult relashionship with her own family too. I donā€™t believe she should have married Harry and I think quite honestly a lot of her claims are BS which is my own personal opinion.

Reactions: 23
GMB I feel sorry for Mr Thomas Markle , he looked after her all those years and apologised for the tabloids šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Surrogacy seems to be becoming a lot more popular these days , or at least talked about a lot more and people are alot more open about it. So if they are using a surrogate why not just come out and say ( the inconsistency with the size of bump says yes)
Sincere wannabee-parents in their position would admit to birth by surrogacy and it's no shame. (Robbie and Ayda Williams, Jon Snow and wife in today's Mail have been totally honest). They were duplicitous and want to spread a fairytale narrative, hence the use of moonbumps to use the pregnancy as a sympathy tactic. There was no need to have the stress of this interview whilst 'pregnant' but Ä° think dupers delight overrides any sensible, rational, gracious decisions. They are deranged.

Reactions: 12
This interview with her dad is really sad. Meghan used her entire family, and then cast them aside when they weren't any use to her. I know I'd be heartbroken if any of my kids treated me like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.