Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually fell asleep watching the interviewšŸ˜‚ it was so boring and they came across as so uninspiring, dull and entitled. They are really clutching at straws with all their grievances. Both are very smart educated individuals with a raft of various life experiences, they are not that naive. Harry also knows full well how the monarchy runs.

Why didnā€™t Harry educate his wife on what it would be like? Where is his responsibility in all this?

Orpah did a really poor job of this interview since she opened it saying nothing was off limits. So why not grill Harry about the aforementioned, why not question Meghan when she said she had ā€˜lostā€™ her father in the same breath as saying she had lost her baby (who had died). I mean!!! Flashing light there and so obvious that, that wasnā€™t qualified and of course no questions of her family at all. She felt her Dad betrayed her for talking to the media, errr Meghan what are you doing?

What I donā€™t get is that everyone had forgotten these two until now. We thought they were off happily living their quiet life. Why bother doing this? Such a low move to discredit and destroy his family,

Letā€™s now see if they stick to their authentic (what the f does that mean?) *simple* life....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So picking through that story, just one comment from a Palace source about staying dignified, not engaging in tit-for-tat, treating them with kindness and compassion, and unleashing the elite Palace hit squad of attack corgis to annihilate the traitorous twits.

(I may have made up one of these remarks)
From that article it also says the white House support Meg discussing her mental health! šŸ˜³ Why on earth are they getting involved?! šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The White House thing sounds like an inexperienced press secretary who hasnā€™t realised you donā€™t have to comment on everything - especially when it reflects badly on a Head of State.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 474204
View attachment 474205
I've posted these pictures together for those who don't believe in the moonbump theory. These photos were both taken very recently.
Anyone who has been pregnant knows that if you have a huge bump as in the first photo then it can't disappear so much when you crouch down as in the second photo.

Stop bleeping lying to us you witch!
Do you think markle has paid for a surrogate mother to have the baby, like Robbie Williams did and so pretending to be pregnant and eventually give birth? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
What I want to know is are there any welfare concerns for Archie living with a mother who has admitted having suicidal and self-harm thoughts, and if so, what's to be done about it? Surely the U.S. equivalent of social services should be paying them a visit?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If it was anyone but pierā€™s Morgan, Iā€™d be fine with him walking off and grabbing his coat.

sometimes there can be more than one pig in the playpen.
I think some of the RF are twats,
I think Meghan and Harry are twats,
I know Morgan is a twit.

this racism conversation on the eve of the George Floyd case, and the day before international womenā€™s day,
They played a blinder..

we need FACTS, names, dates and context or theyā€™re just accusations with no weight.

What I want to know is are there any welfare concerns for Archie living with a mother who has admitted having suicidal and self-harm thoughts, and if so, what's to be done about it? Surely the U.S. equivalent should be paying them a visit?
thatā€™s a bit extreme,
She ā€œhadā€ a type of situational depression, so anyone who suffers with PND should be reviewed by SS?

Reactions: 18
iā€™m new here and havenā€™t been able to keep up with the threads so not sure if this has been mentioned. But I wanted to add a couple of bits. Iā€™m mixed race myself (Indian and white) and even Iā€™ve wandered about what my children might look like. Iā€™d be very surprised if even M &. H hadnā€™t thought it themselves Including skin colour. without context or the conversation about Archieā€˜s skin colour it is very hard to know the intent behind what was said especially without other examples of racism as Archie not being made a Prince was just following law.

Also, if you really want to see racism, you can find a way to see it.A look, posture and every tiny word can be dissected but that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s what necessarily was meant. In the wake of BLM itā€™s a sensitive subject and it should be taken seriously... but both sides with concrete proof and facts. A full investigation before anything is said. As M & H are ā€˜compassionateā€™ people who have been tarred and victimised by the press and ā€˜falsehoodsā€™ and ā€˜smear campaignsā€™ how on earth can they think brandishing vague claims around which paints the whole RF as Racist is brave and courageous, especially when most of them may be 100% innocent???

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am in a mixed race relationship and our childrenā€™s complexions are varied in tone. I feel no insult whatever if people mention it (less comments lately presumably since the woke fashion makes people afraid to say anything vaguely invoking race). I think from the way so many in the media are choosing to call M ā€œbrave for speaking up about racismā€ is just another manifestation of the current woke mania. But it does mean the RF need to aggressively fact check what theyā€™ve been accused of, since the usual silence/refusal to engage with crazy will imply guilt this time.

I think the RF play an important part in British culture which has nothing to do with anyoneā€™s particular racial views. It is sad to see the media and celebrities (especially Americans who should just myob) trying to amplify Mā€™s obvious narc and twisted claims by saying this is the end of the monarchy. The sooner the Palace specifically refutes the facts and exposes M for what she is, the faster it will become more risky for all the media pundits to take sides against them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a question - some people claim that Archie was denied to get a prince title after his grandfather would become king. And that was what Meghan and Harry said during the interview. Is that right?

I know Charles planned for a slimmed-down Monarchy and Harry might just be upset with this plan but then the prince title denial is not linked by a rule implemented more than 100 years ago but a nowday decision from Charles.

Reactions: 8
Piers has just walked off GMB! He can't deal with pouty Alex Braesford(think that's his name) He obviously knows now if he says anyone back, he will be labeled a racist.
Yep. There is nothing Piers can say or do in this situation that won't end up with his reputation being ruined. So his choices were to either agree and grovel, say nothing and take a verbal beating, or express himself by flouncing.

People praising Alex like he's a hero, when the power imbalance was massively in his favour.

Reactions: 14
Well she said when she was pregnant so does that not mean the same thing
Yes but was she actually pregnant? Iā€™m not one for conspiracy theories at all but even I had my suspicions about Archie being born via surrogate which, by the way would be absolutely fine but if the case, they should have owned it & not lied to everyone - itā€™s not that uncommon now & I think they would have got a lot of respect for bringing awareness & talking about any fertility issues

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling sheā€™s said all sorts of tit without Harry there on purpose and maybe he is absolutely furious with what sheā€™s said. Also people piping up about her particularly the mental health issue who wouldnā€™t support someone they know with mental health so itā€™s absolutely ridiculous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
so anyone who suffers with PND should be reviewed by SS?
That's not what I said. I want to know if the claims she has banded about will have any repercussions, with respect to the safety and welfare of her child. I don't know what would happen when mothers demonstrate they are emotionally unstable and have had a history of suicidal and self-harm thoughts, but I presume it would be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. And what's wrong with the state checking on the welfare of the child? It could be a much-needed intervention. You don't know.

Reactions: 5
Hah honestly most normal convo to have when you have mixed races/ethnicities. One of my kids is very fair, the other is darker then me. I constantly get asked if they have the same father, but genes can be a funny thing.
This accusation of racism shows MM for the manipulative madam she is. She didn't even hear the comment first hand. Ä° believe Harry either took exception to it before married as he says or it was mentioned at pregnancy. Like others in multi-racial relationships have said here it is a normal family conversation to have speculating on the baby and normally isn't construed as racism. MM (manipulative madam) has taken it and manipulated it for effect, besmirching all the royals. JCMH got cold feet and told Orca it wasn't TQ or PP. MM and JCMH are hypersensitive and determined to twist anything to make them look like victims. They could have run with their new life and thrived but they are using spite and bitterness to sully TQ, TRF, UK.

Reactions: 19
I really do hope the Queen issues a statement. I totally agree without context, these comments and incidents, its like throwing a grenade.

One thing I did not agree with is her belief the only bad press Kate had was the 'Waity Katey' business. I distinctly remember many reports that her background was not 'Royal' enough, her parents backgrounds, the way she was obsessed with William as a little girl and had pictures of him on her bedroom wall? And pretty much every few years we see a picture of her in a dress on a runway when she was at Uni doing a Fashion Show!

When she broke up with William, she had many cameras following her doing 'normal life' reporting on how she was upset etc.

I absolutely think Kate has earnt her place in that family, and even her family play ball. She has thrown them into the spotlight of the British Media and they have acted accordingly as they respect her. She comes from a family with what appears to be extremely high morals and family values, which is why adjusting to the Royal Family has been lengthy and difficult I am sure, but she has totally flourished.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think harry just wanted his cake and eat it, 37 year old women was up late at night learning national anthem- surely that is her own or harrys responsibility. The interview is full of contradictions. IF there was racism it was only one comment, they literally didnt have any other evidence. She said she couldnt leave the country but constantly did. Harry felt trapped? He lived a lifestyle partying on tax payers money! And didnt give a shi* and got away with it as he wasnt inline for the throne! Ahhh soo frustrated and such a nothing interview

Reactions: 26
If The Firm is so heinous, and archaic and so damaging to them, why on earth did they want to stay royal and do a half in half our role?
Doesnā€™t add up.
But what does add up is them having a hissy fit about NOT being allowed to be part time royals, calling up Oprah and trashing the entire family as a result.
Who exactly are they, if theyā€™re not going to capitalise on being exRoyals?
Exactly that. If the "Institution", or "The Firm" as she called it, stands in their minds for such opression and rasism, then why are they clinging so tight onto their titles and are royally pissed off about Archie not being called a Prince?? Ah, wait....$$$$?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
What it boils down to is they were fuming their security was stopped (they expected taxpayers continue to pay for them despite them leaving), and the fact that Archie wasnt given a title (hence her saying that cos of that she wasnt going to show his face after birth). So childish and petulant

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Seems HMTQ refused to sign off a statement last night saying she wants more time to respond.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.