Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 13.49.50.png

I don't believe this completely OTT, truly nauseating defence of Meghan by an actress she worked with called Abigail Spencer has been posted yet- sorry not sure how to link it. "Picture butterflies trying to hug" what on earth?!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I am persuading him to sell his story and make money out of Meghan, he said to me he will see what she’s says on Monday in the interview then let rip if she drops Kate into to it.

what I can tell you though he has confirmed to me Meghan has bullied staff and called them pathetic and that they were not worthy of working for her.
He is going to give evidence on behalf couple of the staff in the bullying investigation.

He also so said Meghan has snapped at one of the Cambridge kids and made them cry so much that they were afraid to go anywhere near her.

Oh and that Prince George doesn’t like Meghan at all🤣.
Wow thank you - and thanks to your cousin for getting involved in supporting the bullied staff - great tea 🍵

There are three interview clips released, and it is legitimate to comment based on those, and based on the background briefing coming out via CBS and ITV. Given that Meghan has been seen on camera saying 'The Firm' were 'promoting falsehoods', they could certainly give a general comment based on that. Wouldn't be the first time a film reviewer hasn't seen the whole movie before giving a soundbite.

Russell Myers, Robert Jobson and Angela Levin are watching the programme live (US time) and then commenting afterwards on True Royalty TV at 3am. Russell was talking about how it's going to be a marathon night for him, as he's then on air at 7am on UK TV to discuss it.
He'll probably have shot himself by 7am :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ETA Simultaneous post with @l0vecat who got there first!
If anyone hasn't seen Abigail Spencer's dribble of Instagram support for THE DUCHESS, which is beyond parody levels of fawning and brown-nosing. Genuinely worrying if this is what her 'friends' are being ordered to do. Reads suspiciously like Finding Freedom, too.... Just worth mentioning also that Princess Charlotte is being taught Spanish, and Kate and the children were at the Sentabale Polo match, so you can see what is going on here with the 'little girl' anecdote....

Full essay below:

It was 2015 and I was in Austin at a work event, headed to dinner at a local outdoor, dusty establishment. My childhood friend and her husband had come to Austin for the weekend to see me. On the way to dinner I was texting Meg telling her where I was going and that she and her castmates should join me. I wanted her to meet my Rectify family, wanted my friends to get a taste of the local fare, wanted Meg to meet my childhood friend, and most of all I wanted everyone to meet Meg.

Meg arrived. This incredibly singular beauty danced over to the group, with a huge, easy smile, to warmly greet the table. Meg and I hadn't seen each other in a minute. But when we did, boy oh boy. Picture butterflies trying to hug. After our greeting, she got right to business: getting to know my friends. She was so curious about each of them, relishing the time... with them. Disarming them with her charm and genuine curiosity. I was so touched.

By this point I had known and worked with Meg for years. She’s what I’d call “an on-call friend.” At the ready. She’s modeled nothing but generous professionalism on sets and an even more generous friendship in private. And on that night, she took my friends as her own.

I've learned so much from Meg. The power of a handwritten note. The loveliness of surprise flowers. That she has a perpetual rolodex in her brain of recommendations for the heart, soul, & body. When I’m headed to a new town, there’s a hotel or dinner reservation at the ready, as well as a connection with one of her friends to show me around so I feel less alone. She’s been there for me - and physically held me - in my darkest hours: After my dad died. After a gut wrenching break up she brought me into her home & nursed me back to health. Soup & salad waiting in the kitchen, just, if I needed it. She’s taken my son in as her own. I can’t tell you the value of having another working mother I can lean on when with the pressures of visibility & child-rearing woes become overwhelming. She’s always been a safe harbor for me, someone I can fall apart in front of... and with. And I have. (cont’d in comments... )

A few years ago, Meg and I were at a Sentabale Charity polo match H was playing in. There were no photographers. No “coverage.” We sat on a picnic blanket on the back of their open trunk chatting, catching up on life. A little girl hovered nearby, clearly in awe of my friend. (I know the feeling.) Meg went over to the girl, who couldn’t have been more than ten. Thirty seconds in, the two were conversing back and forth in Spanish. Laughing. I could tell that that little girl saw herself in Meghan. M could communicate with her in her native language, and in the deeper language of the heart. I saw that little girl’s life change before my eyes. Meghan told her she could be anything she wanted to be and do anything she wanted with her life. She hugged her and the little girl went skipping back to her family.

And Meg came home to hers.

The dinner ended. I said goodbye to my elegant friend in her black t-shirt and jeans. We two-stepped off into the humid Texas dark of night.

In the cab ride back to the hotel my friends - who had never seen Suits - were giddy: “WE LOVED HER! Oh my goodness, how can we be friends with her? Can we be friends with her? I mean, Abs you're great and all but MEGHAN!” I sat with a knowing smile. (I still get the texts: "but how is Meghan? we LOVE her.”)

This is the person I’ve known the past fourteen years.

I am extremely private about my friendship with Meg. I’m not here to tell you her story. That’s for her. So why am I writing this now? I felt drawn - in all this melee, with all the untruths swirling around - to present something real. From a real friend. About a real friend. There are some people who are so bright and exude such deep purpose that they change the molecules in the air simply through their being. She was all of this from the moment I met her fourteen years ago. And remains so to this day.

Meg walks the walk. She’s a doer. In the face of darkness, she shows up in light and in love. When they go low, she goes high. Again and again. She works tirelessly - and often quietly - for the causes she believes in. She writes her own speeches. She and Harry are an incredible team. They are dedicating their lives to lifting up and amplifying those who do not have a voice for themselves.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
View attachment 469904

I don't believe this completely OTT, truly nauseating defence of Meghan by an actress she worked with called Abigail Spencer has been posted yet- sorry not sure how to link it. "Picture butterflies trying to hug" what on earth?!!
Isn't she the one of the Five? The one who also had her sex tapes released during the 'Fappening?' She has squiddly little arms like a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 469904

“Picture butterflies trying to hug” ?
Oh give me a break!!! 🤮🤮🤮

ETA: and this delightful bit of word salad

“There are some people who are so bright and exude such deep purpose that they change the molecules in the air simply through their being. She was all of this from the moment I met her fourteen years ago” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
If anyone hasn't seen Abigail Spencer's dribble of Instagram support for THE DUCHESS, which is beyond parody levels of fawning and brown-nosing. Genuinely worrying if this is what her 'friends' are being ordered to do. Reads suspiciously like Finding Freedom, too.... Just worth mentioning also that Princess Charlotte is being taught Spanish, and Kate and the children were at the Sentabale Polo match, so you can see what is going on here with the 'little girl' anecdote....

It was 2015 and I was in Austin at a work event, headed to dinner at a local outdoor, dusty establishment. My childhood friend and her husband had come to Austin for the weekend to see me. On the way to dinner I was texting Meg telling her where I was going and that she and her castmates should join me. I wanted her to meet my Rectify family, wanted my friends to get a taste of the local fare, wanted Meg to meet my childhood friend, and most of all I wanted everyone to meet Meg.

Meg arrived. This incredibly singular beauty danced over to the group, with a huge, easy smile, to warmly greet the table. Meg and I hadn't seen each other in a minute. But when we did, boy oh boy. Picture butterflies trying to hug. After our greeting, she got right to business: getting to know my friends. She was so curious about each of them, relishing the time... with them. Disarming them with her charm and genuine curiosity. I was so touched.

By this point I had known and worked with Meg for years. She’s what I’d call “an on-call friend.” At the ready. She’s modeled nothing but generous professionalism on sets and an even more generous friendship in private. And on that night, she took my friends as her own.

I've learned so much from Meg. The power of a handwritten note. The loveliness of surprise flowers. That she has a perpetual rolodex in her brain of recommendations for the heart, soul, & body. When I’m headed to a new town, there’s a hotel or dinner reservation at the ready, as well as a connection with one of her friends to show me around so I feel less alone. She’s been there for me - and physically held me - in my darkest hours: After my dad died. After a gut wrenching break up she brought me into her home & nursed me back to health. Soup & salad waiting in the kitchen, just, if I needed it. She’s taken my son in as her own. I can’t tell you the value of having another working mother I can lean on when with the pressures of visibility & child-rearing woes become overwhelming. She’s always been a safe harbor for me, someone I can fall apart in front of... and with. And I have. (cont’d in comments... )

A few years ago, Meg and I were at a Sentabale Charity polo match H was playing in. There were no photographers. No “coverage.” We sat on a picnic blanket on the back of their open trunk chatting, catching up on life. A little girl hovered nearby, clearly in awe of my friend. (I know the feeling.) Meg went over to the girl, who couldn’t have been more than ten. Thirty seconds in, the two were conversing back and forth in Spanish. Laughing. I could tell that that little girl saw herself in Meghan. M could communicate with her in her native language, and in the deeper language of the heart. I saw that little girl’s life change before my eyes. Meghan told her she could be anything she wanted to be and do anything she wanted with her life. She hugged her and the little girl went skipping back to her family.

The dinner ended. I said goodbye to my elegant friend in her black t-shirt and jeans. We two-stepped off into the humid Texas dark of night.

In the cab ride back to the hotel my friends - who had never seen Suits - were giddy: “WE LOVED HER! Oh my goodness, how can we be friends with her? Can we be friends with her? I mean, Abs you're great and all but MEGHAN!” I sat with a knowing smile. (I still get the texts: "but how is Meghan? we LOVE her.”)

I am extremely private about my friendship with Meg. I’m not here to tell you her story. That’s for her. So why am I writing this now? I felt drawn - in all this melee, with all the untruths swirling around - to present something real. From a real friend. About a real friend. There are some people who are so bright and exude such deep purpose that they change the molecules in the air simply through their being. She was all of this from the moment I met her fourteen years ago. And remains so to this day.

Meg walks the walk. She’s a doer. In the face of darkness, she shows up in light and in love. When they go low, she goes high. Again and again. She works tirelessly - and often quietly - for the causes she believes in. She writes her own speeches. She and Harry are an incredible team. They are dedicating their lives to lifting up and amplifying those who do not have a voice for themselves.
Wtf pr is this? Seriously?! So over the top! Does anyone know who is the head of their pr team?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
He was absolutely disgusted by it and he heard eveything but he was told to keep quiet.

it was how she shouted at one of the kids that he really went of her completely he said Harry sat back and allowed her to do it and did not defend them.

Thats all I have been told. I’ll try get some more outta him.

Wow thank you - and thanks to your cousin for getting involved in supporting the bullied staff - great tea 🍵

He'll probably have shot himself by 7am :LOL:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Wtf pr is this? Seriously?! So over the top! Does anyone know who is the head of their pr team?
I felt nauseous after the first paragraph so I'd say Omid. Abigail Spencer is a grown woman of 39, not a teenager scribbling fan-fic.

• Haha
I think possibly part of it. We have some old money friends, and frayed/mended shirts (of excellent quality), re-upholstering the sofas rather than buying new, driving a car for 10-15 years (from brand new), re-using of ENVELOPES (yes, really- while generous to people otherwise), and generally very careful with money is the way they do it. Charles is notorious for re-wearing his clothes, so is Camilla, although admiteddly neither ever looks like a slob, unlike Harry recently...I think if he is not particularly bothered, then by this stage Meeagain won't either, as long as she is shining and in the spotlight.
I would hate to be the cause of losing money, titles or property that has been in the family for generations or hundreds of years.

Reactions: 13
I felt nauseous after the first paragraph so I'd say Omid.
If the whole suit cast joins, by the interview airs they can print FF2, with all this novels. Who writes this long posts on insta?!
I have to say a prefer Kris Jenner reality drama content over this.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
"Meghan told her she could be anything she wanted to be and do anything she wanted with her life"

God I absolutely hate this overused, insincere platitude. No you bleeping can't. :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
All these people speaking up are actually nobodies. And I think I’ve seen 3 of the famous 5 so far?

Lindsay Roth
Jessica M
Abigail pass-me-the-sickbucket

• Haha

It took everything I have not to hurl up my lunch after reading that 🤢. Ironic that "they are dedicating their lives to lifting up and amplifying those who do not have a voice for themselves", unless those people are former staff members of course 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
View attachment 469904

too busy remaining woke. its all butterflies, rainbows with them. they don't ever see that they don't have to be perfect all the time. hence all they want to ever experience are positive love and light and anyone or anything that challenges that woke perspective they see it as toxic or negative lmao ... it's not reality. it's not being human.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If you search Abigail Spencer she seems to have a lot of videos of her 🤢🤢 I'm currently getting the bleach out for my eyes

too busy remaining woke. its all butterflies, rainbows with them. they don't ever see that they don't have to be perfect all the time. hence all they want to ever experience are positive love and light and anyone or anything that challenges that woke perspective they see it as toxic or negative lmao ... it's not reality. it's not being human.
If my mate wrote something like this and posted it I'd tell them to take it straight down and have some self respect

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Megz conversing in Spanish, you say? Perhaps her and Hilaria could buddy up? #pepino 🥒

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All these people speaking up are actually nobodies. And I think I’ve seen 3 of the famous 5 so far?

Lindsay Roth
Jessica M
Abigail pass-me-the-sickbucket
Silver Tree has outed herself as one of the five, as her description of her child's medical treatment matches the People story.

We are just missing Benita Litt and Heather Dorak.... oh wait

So the Five Friends who were kept out of the legal process have paid for that with these fawning, over the top, teen fan fiction sugary dribbles.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.