Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am persuading him to sell his story and make money out of Meghan, he said to me he will see what she’s says on Monday in the interview then let rip if she drops Kate into to it.

what I can tell you though he has confirmed to me Meghan has bullied staff and called them pathetic and that they were not worthy of working for her.
He is going to give evidence on behalf couple of the staff in the bullying investigation.

He also so said Meghan has snapped at one of the Cambridge kids and made them cry so much that they were afraid to go anywhere near her.

Oh and that Prince George doesn’t like Meghan at all🤣.
She made Charlotte cry I think, read it last year

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
20210306_141655.jpg

So weird how these American Sugars always try to weaponize hierarchy, rank and snobbery while claiming to be fully against such things. Royalty is outdated and oppressive, also Smeg is better than you because she's nominally part of it. Pick one, you idiots.

They also fail to grasp British class consciousness. They're projecting American ideals of social and class mobility onto a people who don't view such things in the same way. People in Britain aren't ashamed of being working class, quite the opposite, and they also know all the money in the world cannot buy upper class social mores and mindset. So all these dumb attempts to crow over their precious 'black' duchess and accuse everyone of envy fall flat. What they simply cannot grasp is that nobody's jealous of her or is clutching their pearls over her black ancestry. They're just simpky disgusted by her behaviour as a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
He was absolutely disgusted by it and he heard eveything but he was told to keep quiet.

it was how she shouted at one of the kids that he really went of her completely he said Harry sat back and allowed her to do it and did not defend them.

Thats all I have been told. I’ll try get some more outta him.
Honestly, if someone shouted at my kids so badly they made them cry, they'd be picking their teeth up off of the floor. And as for Harry letting her do it? What a spineless excuse of a man.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I don't know if this has been posted before but I think the reason the Oprah interview is scheduled for Sunday 7th March isn't to clash with Commonwealth Day. It is scheduled because International Women's Day is the following day! (Monday 8th March). So people in American will watch the interview on Sunday night and will be like "omg she's so brave and strong!" and wake on International Women's Day and honour Meghan on social media. That's what Meghan and Oprah are hoping for!
A few threads back, we were talking about a few young gullible Meghan stans who were Harkle-bombed in mid January. One was a NZ trainee nurse, the others were US 20-somethings. Someone thought then it was for the next Archewell Cringecast and mentioned 11 Feb (International Women in Science) or 8 March for International Womens Day. A surprise podcast drop would make sense, off the back of all this publicity.

ETA Discussed here

Reactions: 18
Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Wtf was that nauseating bilge I just read 😂😂

Paid post I assume; not the creative writer’s finest moment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I thought Elton was her bestie ? I think he’s going to remain dignified for Diana, he’s not taking sides because he does love her boys.

My cousin who knows Kate said he’s so pissed of with Meghan that he’s very tempted to release some goss on her that’s he’s witnesss with his own eyes 🤣
Tell him to do it. And also give Kate the link to these threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do believe that photo is of Archie and Silver tree (what a name!!) thought as her and Meghan are BFF's, probably not now though, she was ok to post it, maybe Meghan forgot to tell this "friend" the rules or more likely Meghan told her to post it then quickly remove!??!! I think Meghan looks different in it as her hair is scraped back and she hasn't had her make up done, amazing what contouring can do to a person's nose 😂😂
We will probably get to see Archie anyway on this Oprah bore fest so we will know one way or the other then.
Why would a'friend' release a photo of someone's child, without permission, when the whole world knows that there have been approximately 5 previous photos released in total by the child's parents? Also, how do the Harkles suddenly own the copyright of someone else's photo?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Has a go fund me page not been set up yet to protect them from the people who have them sussed...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would a'friend' release a photo of someone's child, without permission, when the whole world knows that there have been approximately 5 previous photos released in total by the child's parents? Also, how do the Harkles suddenly own the copyright of someone else's photo?
Because the 'parents' are trying to set up another smash-and-grab lawsuit against a newspaper for invading their privacy?

Agree with you, that this 'accidental Archie reveal' is as fishy as a dead haddock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He just told me it was Charlotte she made cry, something to do with Charlotte being loud and making a lot of noise, and she told her to shut up.

The Cambridge kids are very polite and they have been bought up with the utmost respect.

if I find out more I’ll post it :)

Prince George is smart. Kids sense the fakeness and cruelty. No wonder Kate felt the need to distance from the witch, I'd be there like mad Mother Hen if somebody had a go at my kids without a REALLY good reason...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

pretending again to be nice

1. Adulation
Regular people with healthy levels of empathy are generally helpful and thoughtful people. They genuinely care about and like helping others. Narcissists, on the other hand, dont have that motivation since they severely lack empathy.
Yet, by being or appearing to be helping and caring, a narcissist can get others to thank them and cheer them on for being such a nice person.This is what motivates them: validation that they are wonderful.

Just like what she’s doing. She’s being “nice” so she can use them. See? She’s using these friends and being nice etc so she can later on use them to validate her “kindness” etc just in case she gets called out for her TRUE evil self ie. Now... she’s using them as pawns.

who ask friends to put themselves out there in public to write “nice” things about you? Whoooo ?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Harry and Meghan #66 Kween of mean spouts her bile while Archie shouts Crocodile.
Sorry another one popped into my head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Because the 'parents' are trying to set up another smash-and-grab lawsuit against a newspaper for invading their privacy?

Agree with you, that this 'accidental Archie reveal' is as fishy as a dead haddock.
I'm in two minds over this. Im thinking M did it deliberately to cause drama and speculation and it worked as we are all discussing it. She knows exactly how to play the game. As if a close friend would do that knowing how "private" ha, and litigious M is. On the other hand maybe its true

Reactions: 22
What do we think?

ETA sorry it's kind of off-topic but since there were discussions about Meghan/Kate/William/Rift/Alleged affair thought I'd post when I saw this
Coz like it's really really funny to imply someone very famous is having an affair?? I must have missed that lesson at Comedy School. Giles Coren is a knob.

Reactions: 21
My daughter(who, sadly, is Team Woko) just said, "Imagine if Philip died today, and then they announce it right before the Oprah interview?".

At which point I thought, damn.......he'd do it out of spite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If the whole suit cast joins, by the interview airs they can print FF2, with all this novels. Who writes this long posts on insta?!
I have to say a prefer Kris Jenner reality drama content over this.
We need sick buttons on Insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.