Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion

Harry and Meghan #66 - The Oprah interview will make us sigh, "...But what about Andrew" we hear Scobie cry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have just read in the guardian that the term megxit is implictly racist(???) and some sort of expert claimed Meghan has a shot to become president in the next 15-20 years. I mean - someone like Trump got elected so everything is possible but wow.

I am all for learning about racism (I am myself mixed but not of black heritage) and I take the matter very seriously. However as much I can agree the press breached a few times the line I think it's quite wrong to put all the vitriol of the taboids on racism. The stories of Kim Kardashian, the documentary of Britney Spears, and my memories of some mean headlines about Kate or the York sisters just show that yes probably women are more prone to be used in the press, criticized for their looks, their weights etc. And if an aristocrat blonde woman like Diana can be hounded by the press from day one, all women no matter their status can live similar situations. It's unfair but I don't think Meghan got it worse. Diana got painted after her death as a instable mentally woman having tantrums in the Palace!

Also I find baffling people refusing to acknowledge the problematic situation of the bullying allegations. The interview is aired as an asnwer to why Meghan and Harry got denied to keep on having royal duties - to put them in a good light and show the institution as a terrible place and they are better off from it (from the same people that first planned in January 2020 to keep their positions in the royal family while making money and living in LA). So Meghan and Harry have the right to present their side of the story but Palace aides and the institution are not??

EDIT: forgot the word megxit

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Richard Palmer calling out the trolls attacking royal reporters.

The troll Joan Matelli is retweeting the Josh Pieters video and using it to attack each of the royal reporters individually.
I've reported her on twitter. Everyone must do the same. How dare she call people racists!

Reactions: 30
New money vs old money?
Presumably she has an entire wardrobe from her first onstage "pregnancy", no?
Or wait, she merched those to max the money flow so while chuck paid (her) full retail price and she got a fee for wearing, the items are no longer in her possession.
He looks like he doesn't wash or brush his teeth or hair. His shirt, which used to be carefully tailored and bespoke, looks like crappy fabric and the buttons are struggling agajnst the lazy gut that he appears to have developed. Maybe it is mimicking megsy and it is a sympathy gut. Cuz they're all about sympathy, dontcha know.
Oscar deLa Rental was the (non UK yet again) brand her mother Dorito wore for the oh-so-joyous and expensive gsthering of baffled people.
How much you wanna bet Dorito shows up in the interview.
I'd love it if the choir from her wedding were to re-spill the tea on how they behaved in the run up to the wedding.

Reactions: 25
It's very telling that none of the 'big' stars are coming out to defend her such as the Clooneys, Beyonce, Serena or even Elton John. He's been very quiet.

Reactions: 55
Despite what these two grifters say, I don’t believe for a minute they are not being paid for this “whinefest” interview and the money will end up in their grabby hands by whichever circuitous route they have contrived.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Borrowed from elsewhere:

1615036377089.png

Hi everyone, not been here for eons. Can we talk about Harry's shoes in the Oprah interview - they are like tramps shoes, old & scuffed. In fact I think they are the same ones he wore for Archies's christening which he drew criticism for being a scruffy git. And there are other stories of him wearing brogues with holes in as a best man at a wedding., Just weird - and Why? Surely he can afford a new pair of dolly blues.

evidence - rancid old tramps shoes attached from Opra photo.

Link to christening shoes https://footwearnews.com/2019/fashi...ce-harry-shoes-christening-archie-1202803293/
I have to wonder if they're his lucky shoes or something ... 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Has Meghan had fillers? Her face and top lip in particular look so different. It could be pregnancy swelling though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it actually him? I think it was Freda who posted a pic of the silvertree guy's son who looked very similar. The speed at which the 'Archie' pic got removed is suspicious though, but I can't keep up with their games.

All I know, is that if I was pregnant again after a recent miscarriage, the last thing I'd be doing in the middle of a pandemic that disproportionately affected my ethnic group, is hanging about with other families and their super-spreading kids. I would be doing everything in my power to protect my unborn child. So...she's either not pregnant, or this is an old pic, or she is pregnant and just doesn't care 🤷‍♀️
I didn't think it was him, but the fact that British media are banned from publishing it, is intriguing. It could be a game, make the UK think it is him. But he doesn't look like the other kids, so who knows.

Reactions: 20
I feel really dirty that I can't wait to watch Piers Morgan. You know someone's a wrong un when you start agreeing with him
haha...that twitter response to Patrick J Adams ( 'jumped up jerk' or wtte ) reminds me of the spat between Darcy and Cleaver in Bridget Jones for some reason....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't think it was him, but the fact that British media are banned from publishing it, is intriguing. It could be a game, make the UK think it is him. But he doesn't look like the other kids, so who knows.
That picture is just her game playing and attention seeking. Gets her mate to put it on Instagram and then she can go after any media who try and publish it when she’s got the attention she craves

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it actually him? I think it was Freda who posted a pic of the silvertree guy's son who looked very similar. The speed at which the 'Archie' pic got removed is suspicious though, but I can't keep up with their games.

All I know, is that if I was pregnant again after a recent miscarriage, the last thing I'd be doing in the middle of a pandemic that disproportionately affected my ethnic group, is hanging about with other families and their super-spreading kids. I would be doing everything in my power to protect my unborn child. So...she's either not pregnant, or this is an old pic, or she is pregnant and just doesn't care 🤷‍♀️
Maybe the child actor who plays the role of "Archie" is silvertree guy's son?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know how to link it, sorry, but there's a YouTube video doing the rounds called "We Proved Royal Experts Lie About Harry and Meghan" uploaded 12hrs ago by a channel called Josh Pieters and Archie Manners 😬 Has anyone seen it? Thoughts?

It came up on my feed after watching that guy from the last thread.
I did watch and seriously? They confirmed they hadn't seen the interview and then commented on the interview.
Is this real? Or is there something underhand?
Let's hope it was only their opinion on the trailers.

ETA I've put it up because this is the kind of crap that will make people believe meghan and all her arguments about lying press

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.