Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Charles is still sending them money or is this interview being done because he’s stopped the monthly Direct Debit and they’re throwing another tantrum?
LCC said they were trying to convince JCMH to relinquish the titles volountarily. So this most likely caused her melt down.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I‘m not crazy on conspiracy, but there does seem a trend for destabilising the UK at the moment from “within”, or allies - EU obviously resentful over Brexit, Scotland and NI gaining momentum to implode the Union, America pop culture attacking our institutions. The constant message of shame, shame, we must feel shame.

Wonder what the long game is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Do you think their tales of woe will be made into a Hollyweird blockbuster?

The leading lady to be played by.........................Magic minge herself!
If this ever came to pass, I think at best it would be some soft focused Hallmark effort, strictly for 3pm on Bank Holidays scheduling :sleep:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why do people say Orca? Do they mean Oprah? What’s the connection there?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do people say Orca? Do they mean Oprah? What’s the connection there?
I think it’s mainly that she’s a bit of a whale. Plus, entertainingly, she has a home on Orca Island 🤡

ETA I only found out that last bit today and it made me titter quite a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When has she ever been racially bullied!? I have never seen anyone say anything racist about her. No one even considers her to be black fgs! Lefties love identity politics cards.
It seems that, for some people, having the race card to play means never being held to account for anything and never having to admit that maybe you just weren't good enough to get the job/movie role/whatever.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I didn’t realise they were friends - can anyone find a photo of them together? Cos the papers haven’t managed to.
I think united in that they were both suitcase models on "Deal or No Deal" - at different times though. I don't know that they've ever actually met.

Just in response to someone who mentioned in an earlier post on this thread that they're feeling a bit disappointed that Aniston is 'liking' Orca's content - just remember everyone is connected in some way. It might be that Aniston's PR is the same as Orca's, or Orca is in the process of working out a deal for her. She'll be siding with Orca to keep her own interests in a good place; *probably* not siding with Meggy per se. (Aniston was the "A+ list actress" who Meggy sent a wedding invitation to but she politely declined, telling her friends she didn't even know her that well [they were both on "Horrible Bosses"] ... many people speculated it was Reese, but it was definitely Aniston).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
@Baguette Now they have removed the whole tea incindent from the article. Only how important the Australia tour is, is still there.

This might be due to MT having signed an NDA and the Sun not being able to serve any proof now. Right?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Still catching up - I was searching silver tree. I'm surprised that M would risk letting anyone (even best friends) take photos of Archie so it's bizarre that Silver had it on her twitter (anyone know when she actually put that picture up? Ages before or only now when she was boosting M's friendship?)

Waiting for Clooney to stick up for H&M...
I don't think the Serena/Campbell video is throwing shade at Meghan, I think she's just trying to keep it a discreet no discussion of her friendship joke. As for superficial Naomi, I don't have time for that bully.

Haven't itv/advertisers wasted their money? After the Oprah show on Monday all media will have dissected the show, interesting clips will have been seen and everything will be out, why would viewers watch the "old news"?

Can everyone remember she has chosen whilst being pregnant to tell her story, so she's allowed herself to be open to questions, any suggestion that the media is bullying a pregnant woman is not valid.

I'm on the fence about the earrings, she shouldn't have worn them, but the royals receive dodgy gifts in the name of trade/diplomacy. I'm interested why specifically these earrings been used to throw the cat amongst the pigeons? 🧐

Finally, I can't get how different her face looks from the pics of her wearing those earrings to now (putting aside age and natural pregnancy gain) she looks like a totally different person.
With regard to earrings, maybe try my quiz on an earlier thread:
https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...ims-finally-snitch.16452/page-51#post-4158338

Reactions: 12
Tom Bowers, a journalist said in the Sun today that there is a lot they (press) have known for a year.

@Baguette Now they have removed the whole tea incindent from the article. Only how important the Australia tour is, is still there.

This might be due to MT having signed an NDA and the Sun not being able to serve any proof now. Right?
It was in the newspaper today. I've just read it

Reactions: 26
Serena pretty much publicly stated her friendship with Meghan was over in this clip. About 1min05. Serena was just another stepping stone Meghan used.
Speculation has been rife that the reason behind that is M flashed Serena's husband at the tennis.

Do you think she will bring up the rumoured Will and Kate affair? I wouldn't put that past her.

She's out to hurt.

Going to be an own goal though I think, in Britain at least, the woke will like it - rest of us are normal human beings who are very bemused this 40yo woman is making her living bitching about her husbands family.
BIB: I think she'll be planning to save that for her next interview - the one they'll do as a follow-up to this one, which will leave people wanting more (or so she hopes). In reality however, *most* people are sick to the back teeth of the both of them, so this is their final chance in the spotlight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I want to emphasise again:

1. Meghan’s friends trying to defend her and their defence holds no (evidential) value. They’re not direct witnesses to the alleged bullying events and their comments don’t matter. They may provide character reference (if they’re allowed to), but their comments have nothing to do what what is being investigated here, i.e. whether or not Meghan bullied the staff. A person can be both a bully to some people and nice to others.

2. BP did the right thing to investigate now. Sure, they could have acted more quickly, maybe 2/3 years ago. But they’re not too late yet. Any delay now will be unreasonable and reputationally damaging, so they won’t and shouldn’t stop investigating just because Meghan blames BP for the bad timing.

3. We are very bored of the excessive use of the victim (by British media), race, gender (whatever woke) cards by Meghan. She hasn’t addressed the issue in question directly. She’s trying to shift the public attention by blaming others, and bullying the BP into pausing their investigation.

4. Completely agree with Lady C. The bullied victims have rights too. The royal household as the employer has relevant guidance or policy on treating people with respect at work; if not there may be applicable English employment laws. The employer (BP) will investigate and obtain evidence, if the allegations stand, Meghan should be subject to disciplinary actions; like employees in most other companies. Just because she is a duchess by marriage or an American citizen doesn’t mean she should be able to get away with this.

Edit to add: Why is she so eager to bully BP into halting the investigation? What’s she afraid of? What will BP find? I think we all can guess 😂
The bullying allegations are what has convinced me that Meghan isn't the hard done by victim.
If I was accused of bullying (and hadn't done it) I wouldn't be saddened, but horrified and appalled that my actions had made people feel bullied and would welcome an investigation and co operate fully with said investigation so that I could clear my name as soon as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I can't believe that we've not heard a peep out of Paul Burrell. I know he's not a current employee, but he's not usually shy to put his twopence worth in.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you get fired from a job, you want to save face so you say it was a crap job anyway or you weren't given enough training.
If you get dumped by someone you are dating or you can't get a date with them, you want to save face so you discredit them.

Isn't that what Meghan and Harry are doing but on a massive scale?

Its clear they wanted to cherry pick the Royal work they did and to wallow in the wealth, titles and privelege without working as hard as was expected in return.

Its clear they were told they couldnt have their cake and eat it and instead of being removed from public service immediately, they were given a year to have a think about it.
They chose not to stay, but they are displaying a sense of entitlement and are lashing out to punish anyone they think is responsible for not letting them cherry pick what they did in return for everything being a royal brings.

They could have done so much good. They could have helped to stamp out racism - deliberate and unconscious racism by "educating" those who don't realise they are being racist.

Instead they are trying to discredit everyone they perceive to have slighted them.

My dominant feeling is one of disappointment and dismay that they have chosen to mud sling.

Its all so horrid and undignified.

PS
I loved Suits. Watched it avidly. Loved her in it. Don't care about ethnicity. A nice person is nice and a not nice person is not nice because of how they behave. Not what colour their skin is.

Harry has hated the Press for years. He hasn't been able to put that hatred to the back of his mind and rise above it. He has felt vengeful. It has festered.

Being in the bosom of the royal machine, he was more or less contained. Now he's "free" - he's letting all that anger out and Meghan is his accomplice.
They are a team who are out for vengeance.

The Palace machine won't play tit for tat though.

The Press will.

Oh dear oh dear, what a bloody mess.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.