Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
So what do we think will drop in tonight's trailer? Time for the race card? Or something to do with Andrew? William?

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Libitina

VIP Member
I'll be interested what the body language experts say about Meghan and Harry's interview. I know she's an actress, but I'm sure she can't mask her true body language for the whole interview.
Why does she always blink so much?

pellegrino

Chatty Member
I was thinking worse. And I think she’s a total shitbag for it. I don’t believe it one single bit. If she genuinely felt that low then she would be living a very different life right now. Not one that is so explosive.
I was thinking much worse, Lady C hinted at paternal abuse, the very worst kind. Maybe the terrible court case brought back such awful memories and nobody in the BRF believed her.
ETA that Lady C had been contacted by someone who hinted at abuse. Not that she herself thought that there had been .

Last edited:
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Eugenie comes across as a genuine likeable personwouldn't be at all surprised if she's keeping the lines of communication open because she can see the end game is going to go badly wrong for JCMH, and it's him she's in contact with rather than smug. Smug has twice tried to take her moment, and I think she can see right through her but has loyalty to Hazzno. For what reason I'm unsure. I suspect if Andrew comes up in the interview she'll wash her hands of the pair of them. They will have pissed their chips big time.
Personally, I think Eugenie's time for being 'nice' is over. She has to stand beside the Royals or she will have trouble and she already has her problems with her father's situation. I suspect Harry may have tried to maintain some sort of communication coz Smegma will want inside info.

Is a make up artist really a friend though? Or a celebrity?
Good grief - you just became the 'yungel' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Flairey

VIP Member
I saw a rumour (again a YouTube comments) that apparently her and Harry had an argument whilst in Canada and she threw her dog and it broke it’s two front legs, just a rumour can’t find Anything on it, just articles saying it had two broken legs and had to be flown to London to be treated by noel
Fitzpatrick but they weren’t sure of the reasons to how they were broken 🤔
Their very good at hiding all the rumours that paint her in a bad light

Where did the yacht Girl stories start from I can’t find anything on it??

I think you should definitely put the allegations and her behaviour in the wiki, so people can see it, makes it easier for people to catch up on what’s happened so far, people will get to see watch shes really like then.
I've just been watching something on YouTube, can't remember if it was Lady C or the lady that did 31 times the palace said no to smug, it made a comment on there about the rumours of animal cruelty.

• Sad

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
She’s always thought she’s worthy of something much more. It takes a special type of narcissist to do something like this. I just imagine if it was me, growing up in a comfortable middle class household and going to private school (like Meghan did, privileged in this way), but then marrying into the royal family I’d be in total awe! I’d have imposter syndrome. Not Meghan, she thinks it’s exactly where she belongs and what she deserves.
And that she should be running the show ! o_O

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Her perpetually smug face doesn't come from a background of abuse or trauma.
Or a background of racist abuse either. But nothing is off-limits to this hideous woman.
The palace need to play it carefully now, they need to not play into the smear campaign narrative. I'm guessing the investigation allows time for dust to settle after the interview and then publish a report with the findings in a month or so
They've played it very well so far and they're not going to blow it at this stage.!

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Someone pass Chris Ship a dictionary so he can look up the meaning of 'Global' (Hint - it doesn't mean 'a handful of countries who are a bit short of content due to COVID')

But they've captured the all-important Croatian market, so that's something.

• Haha
  • Sick

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Suggestion for a new thread: Palace bullies realising their monies started dying, meanwhile Omid's in the kitchen crying

• Haha