Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan’s best friend Markus Anderson is creative director/consultant at Soho house. I believe Meghan and Harry stayed there frequently. I think he introduced them and chaperoned the first date. He was at the baby shower in NYC. Meghan always fawned over him pre Harry, lots of gushing posts/arm in arm pictures and mentionitus.
Oh got it, thanks!

Reactions: 2
Re the 1 year approval, I wonder if the Queen etc believe the marriage may not last until Christmas. I cannot believe their wedding was only one year and 8 months ago.
I came across this and around 13 minutes in, the look Meghan gives Harry...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
“accused his daughter of 'cheapening' the Royal Family and throwing away 'every girl's dream' for money.”

Ew! The fewer girls whose dream is to marry a fairytale prince, the better! It’s the kind of sham that’s been landing women in abusive marriages for centuries. If anything, they’re exposing the sham, rather than “cheapening”. If what he says is true than H&M are doing little girls worldwide a huge favour.

Also, no. What kind of father attacks his daughter publicly in this way? He is loving the attention and playing the victim like the best of them, it’s a red flag imo. I’m not saying Meghan didn’t behave like a dick but as with everything we don’t know the full story and he is fast proving he is no better. I don’t trust this guy, there’s something fishy about his entire performance.
Nah, he's had enough of her bullshit and is correcting the lies she spewed. She lectured young girls in Fiji(I think it was) on how she'd made her own way in the world, paid her own college fees by working while learning blah blah blah. Utter lies. Her dad paid ALL her fees and was still paying them even after she moved to LA chasing her dream of being the next big movie star. PLUS he was also paying for her apartment car etc while she was trekking round the casting couches auditions. Even when she struck lucky on Suits her dad was still paying off her student debts while she pocketed her earnings.
He sees the reality ... that she will never ever in his wildest dreams want him in her life and he's given up. He's had enough of being painted as a deadbeat dad who deserted his ickle girl in her hour of need and he's correcting the lies about him.I see nothing wrong with that.
As for the princess dream.It's never been my dream, I was more into nursing and vet stuff but many of my mates were princess obsessed so yeah, most dads have seen their little girls fight to be the princess in play times. Most grow out of it, but clearly Whinger never got the memo.;)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re the 1 year approval, I wonder if the Queen etc believe the marriage may not last until Christmas. I cannot believe their wedding was only one year and 8 months ago.
Oh my goodness...those clips are quite a sad watch. They've never been a team have they?! It couldn't me any more about her if she tried

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yeah, I’m of a mindset that just because an institution has tradition, it doesn’t mean it should stay exactly the same. Besides, BRF changed plenty over the decades, so why retain a medieval outlook on the role of women? I never said sacrifices shouldn’t be made, just that men in RF get to have independent careers/jobs/interests (military, Charles Duchy business etc) while women are expected to breed, look pretty and follow their man around. The Queen is only queen because a man gave up the job, she did well over the years but she hasn’t fostered better position for women in the BRF at all. I think that sucks. Also if two people fall in love they’ll try to stay together despite their dysfunctional families, but dysfunction is still in that family and no amount of hate against the couple can erase that. Harry and Meghan are far from being the only ones to blame for this mess.
I can't really agree with your comments here. The line of succession has favoured men because there seems to be a trend of boys being born first - Charles then William then George. A birth gender lottery is hardly evidence of institutional sexism. And, whilst it should have been done long ago, the succession has changed to stop females being skipped by younger males. So, yes the Queen has fostered a better position for females in the royal family. Although succession at the time pushed Anne further down the line, her gender hasn't held her back from being one of the most respected individuals in the BRF, whilst achieving sporting success in her own right. Prince Phillip spent 60 odd years walking behind his wife and gave up a potentially hugely successful navy career to do so. Tim Lawrence will also give way to his wife while out on public engagements. All the senior women in the BRF carry out plenty of engagements and have patronages in their own right and aren't just following their men around - Camilla, Catherine, Sophie, none of them need their spouse to represent the Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe this has already been mentioned if so, sorry I missed it.
Why do they want to move to Canada ? Why not the US where she's from. This has me baffled, plus I thought they were going to live in Africa. I'm soooo confused lol
I think going to LA would have been blatent piss taking and even she, thick as mince as she is, knew she'd look like she'd used Ginger just for the use of the title in showbiz land. She lived in Canada during suits so knows it kinda well and it looks less movie star pretentious to say they want to live there rather than LA
Africa was never an option for her. That was one of her usps in selling herself to Ginger. Pretending to be the romantic gal next door happy to go back to where their romance flourished. She might pop over for a safari or to shut him up, but living there was never part of her plan

Reactions: 20
H looks so awkward after she pushes herself forward and like he's worried he's pissed her off. She is limelight hungry.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve read posts on this thread about how Samatha Markle came across well in her latest selling her sister out interview. That while family apart from her mother are ridiculous. Imagine going on TV to witch about your child! What a bunch! Although as dysfunction goes the Royal Family could give them a run for their money. The Queen went to church with Prince Andrew this morning, I despair.
Samantha did come across well though, like her or not. She was calm and cool and good for her defending her dad.
Her mother can afford to be angelic looking. She's not been lied about and trashed by Whinger. Wait until daughter darling no longer needs her then it'll be back to the life she had before whinger needed to use her.

Reactions: 8
I saw someone on Twitter refer to them as “Cash and Harry”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my goodness...those clips are quite a sad watch. They've never been a team have they?! It couldn't me any more about her if she tried
It is a sad watch. What a controlling attention seeker she is and plain rude actually. Harry looks like a little boy who can't stand up to her. Not a great recipe for marriage.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
They are poles apart intellectually. They have very little in common. Their ambitions are probably very different too.

Reactions: 10
Wow, that really is a fascinating watch. So many clips I had never seen before. It was obvious that she would push in front at engagements and be attention seeking with her bump, but seeing her flick her coat to the side specifically so we could see the bump is just another level. And all those family pictures... so much for the family she never had eh?

Reactions: 23
Wow, that really is a fascinating watch. So many clips I had never seen before. It was obvious that she would push in front at engagements and be attention seeking with her bump, but seeing her flick her coat to the side specifically so we could see the bump is just another level. And all those family pictures... so much for the family she never had eh?
It's the one where shes really hurriedly trying to undo the belt on her coat to get her bump visible, but cant do it in time that got me!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some things I've been wondering about .... When the Queen dies and Charles is crowned King, will Harry and Meghan be invited to the coronation? Will they be invited to state funerals, which Prince Philip and the Queen will both be given. What about Beatrice's wedding? There are so many events!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched this video too. The clip of Harry smiling after her speech at the Grenfell event and then trailing behind her really upset me to see actually. He adores her and she just never seems to give him the same affection back.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve just watched this video too. The clip of Harry smiling after her speech at the Grenfell event and then trailing behind her really upset me to see actually. He adores her and she just never seems to give him the same affection back.
I feel sorry for him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It is a sad watch. What a controlling attention seeker she is and plain rude actually. Harry looks like a little boy who can't stand up to her. Not a great recipe for marriage.
gosh the making people laugh at him. She’s such a controlling partner it’s abuse in plain sight

Reactions: 12
Some things I've been wondering about .... When the Queen dies and Charles is crowned King, will Harry and Meghan be invited to the coronation? Will they be invited to state funerals, which Prince Philip and the Queen will both be given. What about Beatrice's wedding? There are so many events!
they’re still members of the royal family. They no longer work for the royal family nor represent the queen. He’s not divorced the family.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.