Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much doubt 'they' do the research it will be the staff doing all that. The royals will just try on outfits so they can choose which one to wear and given a rundown of where they are going etc.
Well I would find it hard to think of something to ask people if I was visiting somewhere I knew nothing about. They definitely do 'homework'.

Reactions: 1
I LOVE this idea of getting Princess Andrews girls involved in lead roles. They could rise up to be strong women (that’s right Megan, not scaredy snowflakes), as I think they have been relegated to very much a back seat and probably flounce about not really quite having anything much to do. With the Queen getting older, and Prince Charles, they need to look to the younger Royals.
would go along way towards compensating for their dad being a total hole. But Fergie....no way- she has to remain family at arm’s-length from everything 😂
Also Eugenie has had the spine operation so can be relatable to some people. Which is what the public like.

Reactions: 8
I think she may only seem ok because we don't see much of her.

Her and her sister seem as thick as mince, one of them was said to be the "mastermind" behind the car crash panorama interview.

I don't think we need royals to go around the country opening libraries and schools. Let the local politicians do that as so many have never even seen their MP and just use the senior royals now and again.
But then what so we need the Royals for?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's something wrong with this entire family. It's not normal for a parent, or siblings, to talk tit about each other on such a public platform. Even if they don't get on that well. It doesn't make sense that he cared so much, did everything a father could do, and now he's telling the world what a piece of tit she is.
Don't get me wrong, she very well may be a piece of tit, but I think we're all getting to see where she gets it from.
It truly is hard for me to understand why Harry thought that it was a good decision to marry into that. And, now his child is one of them. That's his son's grandfather.
I see it as her father defending himself, finally, after the lies Meagain
has told. It’s possible he was told he would be subpoenaed for the court case too and had made a statement in advance of that happening.

Reactions: 8
Now we know what Samantha was talking about when she said he would be sharing his side of things. I feel so sorry for him.
“accused his daughter of 'cheapening' the Royal Family and throwing away 'every girl's dream' for money.”

Ew! The fewer girls whose dream is to marry a fairytale prince, the better! It’s the kind of sham that’s been landing women in abusive marriages for centuries. If anything, they’re exposing the sham, rather than “cheapening”. If what he says is true than H&M are doing little girls worldwide a huge favour.

Also, no. What kind of father attacks his daughter publicly in this way? He is loving the attention and playing the victim like the best of them, it’s a red flag imo. I’m not saying Meghan didn’t behave like a dick but as with everything we don’t know the full story and he is fast proving he is no better. I don’t trust this guy, there’s something fishy about his entire performance.

Reactions: 6
Ew! The fewer girls whose dream is to marry a fairytale prince, the better! It’s the kind of sham that’s been landing women in abusive marriages for centuries. If anything, they’re exposing the sham, rather than “cheapening”. If what he says is true than H&M are doing little girls worldwide a huge favour.
If Harry had been a ginger plumber from Glasgow there is no way he would have had a chance with Meghan. Meghan was looking to hook up with a famous English guy to get herself noticed. It must have been like winning the lottery for her to bag a Prince. She was a fan of the monarchy and hopped, skipped and jumped to the palace and all the privilege that offered. Let’s not give credit to someone who doesn’t deserve it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
But then what so we need the Royals for?
We don't, let's fade them out. Let the queen live as is, then when she goes hopefully the campaign to end them and take their extensive ownership of the country into public ownership. That's my hopes at least 😉

I cant real imagine many people turning up to see the local MP can you? :LOL:
I can, mobs of angry people that are ignored by their MP unless there's an election 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just realised that for all the 'Independent woman' 'Oh how I struggled to make ends meet' and 'I am independently wealthy / worth £5m before meeting Harry' label she always puts on herself she has always had someone paying her bills:

Her dad who paid for her private school, college loans, continued to pay then EVEN when she was on Suits, sold his Facebook shares to pay for her wedding, paid for her apartment in LA and would send her money for her bills while she was trying to be an actress.

Then there was that video of her driving in LA when she says her ex boyfriend bought her the car she's driving.

She then left Suits to be with Harry, who's family and country footed the bill for her wedding, new wardrobe, private planes, home, holidays etc..

And now she buggered off she's 'expressed interest' in a £21m home. Who I'm guessing Charles might help them buy? That or another home, it will always be someone else's wallet.

And this is even leaving out her Yatching rumours, she is such a grifter.
The stock in her sexual market value won't stay high forever.
Millionaires like 22 year olds.

Reactions: 9
Maybe this has already been mentioned if so, sorry I missed it.
Why do they want to move to Canada ? Why not the US where she's from. This has me baffled, plus I thought they were going to live in Africa. I'm soooo confused lol

Reactions: 3
Maybe this has already been mentioned if so, sorry I missed it.
Why do they want to move to Canada ? Why not the US where she's from. This has me baffled, plus I thought they were going to live in Africa. I'm soooo confused lol
She likes Canada as she lived and worked there for years. She will go back to the US but not until Trump is no longer in power apparently!

Reactions: 2
She likes Canada as she lived and worked there for years. She will go back to the US but not until Trump is no longer in power apparently!
OK thank you. Re Trump, don't think he's probably that keen on her lol.

I imagine just taking down Piers Morgan would be enough. And for many others to sit back and watch happen because he is odious.
I don't mind piers. Yes he can be a twit at times (ok, often) but he is also unafraid to tackle the pc brigade wokey snowflakes when they cry their bitter tears about racist britain etc.

Reactions: 11
If Harry had been a ginger plumber from Glasgow there is no way he would have had a chance with Meghan. Meghan was looking to hook up with a famous English guy to get herself noticed. It must have been like winning the lottery for her to bag a Prince. She was a fan of the monarchy and hopped, skipped and jumped to the palace and all the privilege that offered. Let’s not give credit to someone who doesn’t deserve it.
If Meghan was a woman who worked in the local corner shop then Harry the plumber from Glasgow certainly might have a chance! I can already see them doing the pub quiz on Fridays 😄 I love ginger men and have fallen for a man that looks a lot like Harry (minus the balding) however, Harry, who isn’t very smart, would himself not really have a chance with me, not because I’m such a catch but because apart from the looks, he just isn’t intellectual enough for my taste. What I’m trying to figure out is why is all this wrath directed exclusivelly at Meghan, as if she’s some stripper who got together with a repulsive, fugly man purely for his money and status. I think that’s BS and is dehumanising Meghan unnecessarily. They seem well suited, looks and personality wise, and I am not at all puzzled when I see them together. She was a second-rate movie star, he was a second-rate prince. There are two people with emotions at the centre of it. Harry is not that stupid nor is Meghan that good of an actress, for your version of events to be accurate.

Soooo anyway ☹
What do we think is going to come out from Thomas Markle?
Going to be honest I don’t blame him for fighting back but I don’t know if I could go and publicly fight my kids. Regardless of what they’ve done. Saying that I am not in that position so obviously I really can’t say.
I guarantee she will spin it into the whole “see I told you so my family’s picking on me”.
Her sister as much as she was composed the other day does seem to have bitter streak for her. She is very quick to speak out on her.
To be honest I'd be a bitter sister if my dad had funded every penny needed for my narcissistic sister to pursue her over indulged lifestyle. Fine that daddy paid for her private education and overly generous with the uni fees but his choice.But funding her apartment and living costs afterwards? Until into her 30's ? What the feck is that about? I'd be fuming, absolutely ripping my knitting.:mad:

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.