Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, I am simply stating what I am stating, that I don’t have a fixed mindset on anything, so also not on the monarchy. So I am not of a mindset nothing can change, but it shouldn’t be forced by a grifter who came waltzing in and thinks she’s the number one because of the instagram followers.

Well, we disagree on that.

I’m talking about a duchess who is getting paid to wear outfits so the public goes out and get’s the same outfit, of which revenues she gets a part. That’s the dream and a lot of people are convinced practice too, look at the whole Jen Meyer debacle. It’s like paying for your monarchy twice and that’s unacceptable.
Ah I see what you mean. That’s fair enough then. 👍 I don’t know anything about Jen Meyer, but I didn’t realise Meghan was being paid like a influencer of sorts. I can see how cheapening to monarchy brand that must be, but can’t help finding it hilarious. The royals must be mortified 😂

Reactions: 5
I agree but MM would have been briefed in full regarding her future role and she was eased into it during the engagement period etc, she wasn’t blindsided like Diana, also times have changed from all those years ago with more support put in place.
Kate Middleton went to Uni and she had a job and she is not a statue I’m sure she has her own opinions as well, and Diana made hers well known I think it’s all about the money,
All the kerfuffle and the racism debates and the like are just way too deep MM was a social climber and it’s basically about the money some people really are that shallow unfortunately.
Totally agree she would have been briefed, they even said in their engagement interview, that H had to sit down and really talk to M about the life of a royal. She knew what the score was...

Reactions: 13
Harry: Just don't give us the voice of Scar.

NO HARRY, YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE SCAR - thieving, lying, manipulation, after his brother's throne :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

and vile woman was like "it's not like we're here to pitch' LMAOOO...no that's exactly what you were there for you witch! CRINGE

Watch Beyonce’s face in that video while they are lobbying the Lion King director. She is like “OMG, wtf” and looks away as if embarrassed for them. I feel sorry for Harry, he’s so misguided to be touting his B rate wife for voiceover work.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like Eugenie let her do some Royal walkabouts/meets.
I think she may only seem ok because we don't see much of her.

Her and her sister seem as thick as mince, one of them was said to be the "mastermind" behind the car crash panorama interview.

I don't think we need royals to go around the country opening libraries and schools. Let the local politicians do that as so many have never even seen their MP and just use the senior royals now and again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah well I guess you’re better at it then me. I don’t watch his telly, he’s blocked and muted on Twitter yet still he appears, he is discussed and I see it and get the jist - Gary Linekar mentions him (rebuts him)I am aware of Hacked Off Etc. Somehow I know he’s odious without actively seeking him. Really odd.
I don’t follow people like Lineker who have twitter fights with him. They are all attention seekers, just two cheeks of the same arse.

I wasn’t suggesting that everyone is actively seeking him. For people like me who really don’t want to hear what he want to say, it’s pretty easy to actively avoid him. That’s only if you really want to avoid him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s very smart of the queen to go out with Andrew today. I get the underlying message: ‘good boy, always listens to the firm unlike naughty Meghan’, but it’s kinda rude to the people of the UK imo.
Why? I'm not insulted that queen has spent time with her own son. I am insulted that vile social climbing, money grabbing yank woman kicked us all in the face however.

Reactions: 6
When I think of the York kids stepping up, I just think of that episode of The Windsors when they have to get jobs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a really good point. Kate, Diana, Camilla the Queen, all the “official royal” women in that family had no profession or preexisting aspirations, let alone a job. RF gig was their job, it was all they aspired to do in life, so they didn’t feel so stifled by the monarchy machine, although even Diana found it borderline unbearable. To me, this is a damning indictement of the whole institution, that women are so limited and meant to literally disappear into their roles. Meghan is obviously a piece of work, but she is an independant woman with personality and opinions. Any institution that doesn’t tolerate that is highly problematic in this day and age.
There is a reason they are not allowed to have opinions. The Monarch holds incredible sway and by airing their views can have an impact.
The idea about the modern Monarchy is really just to be seen. If they genuinely started influencing people on political levels etc the public would soon turn against them and the Monarchy would be scrapped.

I think this will be a real rude awakening for Ginge once he realises, after the dust settles, that nobody really cares about him and without the wealth, power and influence “normal” life might not seem that great.

I also think the work will soon dry up for them once the Royal connection is lost. Although Americans are far more fascinated by ex-royalty.

In terms of them walking away from the Royal duties, I can’t say I blame them. I would HATE to be Royalty. I do think it is incredible hard work plus I’m not a people person 😁

Let America and Canada have them. Although Canada is already having buyers remorse 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From what I’ve read, Kate has a history of art degree (just like every other upper class person who never plans to work for a living) and seems to have been working a little bit in her family business while wiating to marry William. Diana was one of the many girls who were groomed for the position of the future princess, so both of them would’ve known the protocol and expectations. Diana suffered mostly because she realised Charles will never love her, and her pride was hurt that he was cheating with another woman the entire time, not because she found royal duties arduous. If Charles loved her she’d have been as happy as Kate seems to be. If anything, Diana developed independant interests just to remove herself from them, I think she created “people’s princess” role in order to get some support from the public, as she must have felt ostracised in that family.
Meghan’s appeal for Harry was obviously the fact she didn’t fit in (like Diana) and that she was highly critical of the royal machine (like Diana). He knows why he married her. I for one am really glad Diana debacle is haunting the RF through Harry and his relationship. They don’t deserve to be content after how they treated her.
Please don't put Diana and the American in the same category. They are worlds apart. Diana had a huge sense of duty to her children, the royal family and the public. Even when she was divorced she carried on working for her charities and worked tirelessly for the British people and she was loved deeply in return. The american did about 3 days work in 2 years spent a fortune in public funds and has now quit. Diana was a proud and strong woman, the american is flimsy at best.

Reactions: 22
The DM has revealed two of Archie's godparents its all coming out now. They are Harrys former Nanny and his minder.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Please don't put Diana and the American in the same category. They are worlds apart. Diana had a huge sense of duty to her children, the royal family and the public. Even when she was divorced she carried on working for her charities and worked tirelessly for the British people and she was loved deeply in return. The american did about 3 days work in 2 years spent a fortune in public funds and has now quit. Diana was a proud and strong woman, the american is flimsy at best.
Please don’t take me wrong, I’m not equating the two of them. I‘m not a royalist but I was really fond of Diana as a person and was really sad when she was killed. What I’m seeing, however, is that Harry is obviously still cut up about the whole sordid affair and that Meghan was to his eyes a woman who will continue the legacy of refusing to dance to RF tune. William did the same with Kate only Diana‘s situation meant something different to him. He offered Kate the love and affection Diana craved so desperately, and married a woman who will be happy and content in her role as a mother and royal consort, which is how he reenacted the trauma of growing up with an utterly distraught mum. I think the brothers have different temperaments, their mum’s death affected them in different ways for many reasons, but Diana’s spectre haunts both of their relationships, which is why I mentioned her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I like Eugenie let her do some Royal walkabouts/meets.
I LOVE this idea of getting Princess Andrews girls involved in lead roles. They could rise up to be strong women (that’s right Megan, not scaredy snowflakes), as I think they have been relegated to very much a back seat and probably flounce about not really quite having anything much to do. With the Queen getting older, and Prince Charles, they need to look to the younger Royals.
would go along way towards compensating for their dad being a total hole. But Fergie....no way- she has to remain family at arm’s-length from everything 😂

Reactions: 4
Id love to follow a royal around for a week see what they actually do.
I get how people think it's easy to just turn up and shake a few hands but they do actually have to do research into where they're visiting so they can ask questions of the people they meet etc. I'm sure a lot goes on before a visit.

Reactions: 4
Please don’t take me wrong, I’m not equating the two of them. I‘m not a royalist but I was really fond of Diana as a person and was really sad when she was killed. What I’m seeing, however, is that Harry is obviously still cut up about the whole sordid affair and that Meghan was to his eyes a woman who will continue the legacy of refusing to dance to RF tune. William did the same with Kate only Diana‘s situation meant something different to him. He offered Kate the love and affection Diana craved so desperately, and married a woman who will be happy and content in her role as a mother and royal consort, which is how he reenacted the trauma of growing up with an utterly distraught mum. I think the brothers have different temperaments, their mum’s death affected them in different ways for many reasons, but Diana’s spectre haunts both of their relationships, which is why I mentioned her.
I don’t agree Harry seems genuinely fond of his grandmother and she really had a lot to do with his upbringing when Diana died , I feel that she genuinely loves him and that’s why she has cut him so much slack ,
I’m more with Charles that he is infatuated he hasn’t had a strong woman in his life someone that will tell him straight and he is in love ,
When they are alone with no family it will be sink or swim, I personally have moved away from family in the past and it all seems so exciting and it’s ok when everything is going good but it ain’t half lonely when things are going bad .

I think she may only seem ok because we don't see much of her.

Her and her sister seem as thick as mince, one of them was said to be the "mastermind" behind the car crash panorama interview.

I don't think we need royals to go around the country opening libraries and schools. Let the local politicians do that as so many have never even seen their MP and just use the senior royals now and again.
Apparently it was Beatrice who was the interview ‘mastermind’...

• Haha
From what I’ve read, Kate has a history of art degree (just like every other upper class person who never plans to work for a living) and seems to have been working a little bit in her family business while wiating to marry William. Diana was one of the many girls who were groomed for the position of the future princess, so both of them would’ve known the protocol and expectations. Diana suffered mostly because she realised Charles will never love her, and her pride was hurt that he was cheating with another woman the entire time, not because she found royal duties arduous. If Charles loved her she’d have been as happy as Kate seems to be. If anything, Diana developed independant interests just to remove herself from them, I think she created “people’s princess” role in order to get some support from the public, as she must have felt ostracised in that family.
Meghan’s appeal for Harry was obviously the fact she didn’t fit in (like Diana) and that she was highly critical of the royal machine (like Diana). He knows why he married her. I for one am really glad Diana debacle is haunting the RF through Harry and his relationship. They don’t deserve to be content after how they treated her.
Diana came from a dysfunctional family and her mother had an affair and left her with her father from an early age. She definitely had mental health problems. Charles kept his friendship with Camilla but Diana was too young to understand that's all it was. Diana threw herself down the stairs when pregnant as a cry for help. Charles wrote to friends that he found it hard to deal with. My MiL has mental health problems that my husband can't deal with. Not everyone knows how to deal with people with problems like Diana had. The royal family were kind to her. Prince Phillip in particular used to write to her and support her but she had a history of falling out with people.

The trouble is back then the heir to the throne had to marry a virgin. At his age, he wasn't going to find many virgins in their 30's. Diana was too young for him and they didn't have enough in common. They only saw each other 11 times during their courtship and before the wedding. She read romance books and probably had a romantic notion she was marrying a Prince and going to live happily ever after. Unfortunately, that didn't happen but she was no angel and had affairs herself, some with married men which seems odd that she was annoyed that Camilla came between her and her husband yet she was happy to break up other marriages. Charles maintains that he didn't start seeing Camilla again until his marriage broke down and I believe him.

Unlike most people, I never took to Diana. I felt the same about Meghan when she came on the scene and I've never really liked Harry either, he has too many of his mother's traits.

Reactions: 14
I get how people think it's easy to just turn up and shake a few hands but they do actually have to do research into where they're visiting so they can ask questions of the people they meet etc. I'm sure a lot goes on before a visit.
I very much doubt 'they' do the research it will be the staff doing all that. The royals will just try on outfits so they can choose which one to wear and given a rundown of where they are going etc.

Now we know what Samantha was talking about when she said he would be sharing his side of things. I feel so sorry for him.
There's something wrong with this entire family. It's not normal for a parent, or siblings, to talk tit about each other on such a public platform. Even if they don't get on that well. It doesn't make sense that he cared so much, did everything a father could do, and now he's telling the world what a piece of tit she is.
Don't get me wrong, she very well may be a piece of tit, but I think we're all getting to see where she gets it from.
It truly is hard for me to understand why Harry thought that it was a good decision to marry into that. And, now his child is one of them. That's his son's grandfather.

There's something wrong with this entire family. It's not normal for a parent, or siblings, to talk tit about each other on such a public platform. Even if they don't get on that well. It doesn't make sense that he cared so much, did everything a father could do, and now he's telling the world what a piece of tit she is.
Don't get me wrong, she very well may be a piece of tit, but I think we're all getting to see where she gets it from.
It truly is hard for me to understand why Harry thought that it was a good decision to marry into that. And, now his child is one of them. That's his son's grandfather.
I can understand why he’s going public though. Maybe he’s doing it to see if he can get through to her that he does care and wants to reconcile their relationship.

Does anyone know when the documentary is on?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.