Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile woman is blinded with greed and will to power. She wants to be seen as a person of value because she can't conjur that value within herself, so she has to manipuate, lie, ruin other people's lives for it. ie. case and point with harry and the royal family. it's SO sad, harry does't see this and alot of people who are still fawning on her and feeling bad because she plays the victim narrative.

Reactions: 7
Sadly I can see Archie growing up to be a Brooklyn Beckham type z lister. Dating models, being papped bleary eyed at coachella, pretending to have a career but really just sponging off the fam. Then finally checking into rehab for exhaustion.
Can see that 100%, sadly.

Ive always suspected Harry being a user of party drugs like coke when he has the opportunity, especially in his “off the rails” years. Meghan’s from that environment and culture. Archie will grow up with it as the norm in a world of influencing, paps and media schmoozing, preening and posing. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I like Eugenie let her do some Royal walkabouts/meets.
And at least she has a spouse that isn't a media bleep and can accompany her without embarrassing anyone. Oh, and he doesn't have a title either, yet has more class than Markle has in her little finger.

Reactions: 16
Apart from having terrible parents and mainly known for spending most of their time on holiday. The queen was right to say no to giving them bigger roles when Andy tried that one.

None of the 3 senior royals or their partners have any engagements in February, unless their online calendar thing is broken. How busy are they actually? https://www.royal.uk/future-engagements
Id love to follow a royal around for a week see what they actually do.

Reactions: 12
My take on all this is that the Queen has left the HRH status intact, but not to be used, as she knows at some point Harry will be back with his tail between his legs. At that point Meghan will be stripped of the HRH and Harry will be allowed to use it again so that he can reintegrate to the RF. I also think the review in a year's time is to ensure that both H&M adhere to the new rules, with further restrictions to come at that point if they don't. I think Harry is in for a rude awakening as he will no longer have the special status that has protected him from the worst of the paps - if he thinks it's been bad so far, he ain't seen nothing yet! The gloves will definitely be off now.

Reactions: 21
Sadly I can see Archie growing up to be a Brooklyn Beckham type z lister. Dating models, being papped bleary eyed at coachella, pretending to have a career but really just sponging off the fam. Then finally checking into rehab for exhaustion.
Such a waste.

Reactions: 7
Here's my take on it.

She clearly doesn't like being constrained in any way. She has a lot to say on issues she's passionate about (which seems to mainly be being a woman and being a woman of colour) and wants to come and go and do as she pleases, exactly as she did before, but hasn't been allowed to. Even if you thought you knew what you were getting into, you probably didn't really. Add in having to move to a new country and becoming a member of a family not exactly known for their warmth and fuzziness, together with the ongoing onslaught of the press every day, I don't doubt it's been tough for her.

But I suspect Harry may be somewhat to blame. I think he promised her that they were going to make waves, do things a new way, she'd be allowed to say what she wanted to and that the RF would be welcome all this change but they have found themselves squashed and suppressed at every turn.

Also, from everything I've read, whilst he loves some of what he does - meeting people (which he clearly has an infinity for) the Invictus Games and his work in Africa for example - he was bored of the more formal, mundane stuff that the Royals have to do. I accept that he's incredibly privileged but it must be very difficult not having a defined role in life and not really being able to go out and find yourself one either. Charles for example - imagine waiting 70+ years to start the job you were born to do? The rest of us are retired by that point! That's why he's worked incredibly hard to make something of The Prince of Wales. Harry was apparently happiest in the army, just being one of the lads, being normal. I think Meghan has zoned in on that unhappiness and chipped away at him and this is the result.

I do feel sad because I really wanted them to suceed - despite being a bitter old cynic, I am also a hopeless romantic. But the more I learned about her, I just see her as ruthless. An absolute ruthless social climber. Whilst I don't blame her entirely, it can't be a co-incidence that he has effectively abdicated less than two years after marrying her?

Yes, he had behaved terribly and petulantly recently especially the lack of respect he has shown the Queen, his boss and his grandmother, by jumping the gun and releasing that statement effectively forcing her hand - he knows the game well enough to know that was never going to go down well - but I strongly suspect Meghan was behind that. But I do think he'll be back in the fold and hopefully he'll be able to build bridges with William & Kate once the inevitable divorce comes though. I hope so anyway because I think he's really going to need his family.
This is a really good point. Kate, Diana, Camilla the Queen, all the “official royal” women in that family had no profession or preexisting aspirations, let alone a job. RF gig was their job, it was all they aspired to do in life, so they didn’t feel so stifled by the monarchy machine, although even Diana found it borderline unbearable. To me, this is a damning indictement of the whole institution, that women are so limited and meant to literally disappear into their roles. Meghan is obviously a piece of work, but she is an independant woman with personality and opinions. Any institution that doesn’t tolerate that is highly problematic in this day and age.

Reactions: 6
And at least she has a spouse that isn't a media bleep and can accompany her without embarrassing anyone. Oh, and he doesn't have a title either, yet has more class than Markle has in her little finger.
He seems a great catch tbh.
Also, he will eventually become a Baron through his own family.

Reactions: 5
He seems a great catch tbh.
Also, he will eventually become a Baron through his own family.
I agree, his family are obviously private people going about their own business and I don't get the impression they're the sort who'd bring any sort of disrespect on the royals.

Reactions: 5
This is a really good point. Kate, Diana, Camilla the Queen, all the “official royal” women in that family had no profession or preexisting aspirations, let alone a job. RF gig was their job, it was all they aspired to do in life, so they didn’t feel so stifled by the monarchy machine, although even Diana found it borderline unbearable. To me, this is a damning indictement of the whole institution, that women are so limited and meant to literally disappear into their roles. Meghan is obviously a piece of work, but she is an independant woman with personality and opinions. Any institution that doesn’t tolerate that is highly problematic in this day and age.
It’s not limited to women, prince Philip made a lot of sacrifices as well. It’s an ancient institution, deal with it or don’t enter it. You can do so much good things while never ever having to worry about food or a roof over your head. This privilege comes with sacrifices, take it or leave it. Meghan wants the tiara, the palace, admiration and love AND a lot of money making schemes next to the public funding. Those things don’t combine.

Reactions: 29
My take on all this is that the Queen has left the HRH status intact, but not to be used, as she knows at some point Harry will be back with his tail between his legs. At that point Meghan will be stripped of the HRH and Harry will be allowed to use it again so that he can reintegrate to the RF. I also think the review in a year's time is to ensure that both H&M adhere to the new rules, with further restrictions to come at that point if they don't. I think Harry is in for a rude awakening as he will no longer have the special status that has protected him from the worst of the paps - if he thinks it's been bad so far, he ain't seen nothing yet! The gloves will definitely be off now.
As always, narcissists will always ruin it for themselves. lol

Look at what happened to Diana. She was lead to her death because of the paps. She wasn't protected. She wanted to do things on her own. She wanted to defy the structured monarchy and wanted to be a progressive figure. i mean there's good and bad things on BOTH sides. i think to make things work and nut ruin it for yourself is to balance both sides and take what's good in it and live your life. not like monarchy is evil and my way is the good way like meghan and harry and playing just like his own mother did many years ago.

I am glad the Queen and Charles are letting him go and learn life on his own. I honestly hope Charles is not fully supporting these grifters!

I think the Queen played a really strategic PR with her statement yesterday. She showed FEELINGS as opposed to being stoic in the past with how the Diana situation was handled. it shows that she and the monarchy have learned their lessons with show emotions to the public and opening themselves up to the outside in this day and age.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s very smart of the queen to go out with Andrew today. I get the underlying message: ‘good boy, always listens to the firm unlike naughty Meghan’, but it’s kinda rude to the people of the UK imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I agree but MM would have been briefed in full regarding her future role and she was eased into it during the engagement period etc, she wasn’t blindsided like Diana, also times have changed from all those years ago with more support put in place.
Kate Middleton went to Uni and she had a job and she is not a statue I’m sure she has her own opinions as well, and Diana made hers well known I think it’s all about the money,
All the kerfuffle and the racism debates and the like are just way too deep MM was a social climber and it’s basically about the money some people really are that shallow unfortunately.

Reactions: 15
It’s not limited to women, prince Philip made a lot of sacrifices as well. It’s an ancient institution, deal with it or don’t enter it. You can do so much good things while never ever having to worry about food or a roof over your head. This privilege comes with sacrifices, take it or leave it. Meghan wants the tiara, the palace, admiration and love AND a lot of money making schemes next to the public funding. Those things don’t combine.
Yeah, I’m of a mindset that just because an institution has tradition, it doesn’t mean it should stay exactly the same. Besides, BRF changed plenty over the decades, so why retain a medieval outlook on the role of women? I never said sacrifices shouldn’t be made, just that men in RF get to have independent careers/jobs/interests (military, Charles Duchy business etc) while women are expected to breed, look pretty and follow their man around. The Queen is only queen because a man gave up the job, she did well over the years but she hasn’t fostered better position for women in the BRF at all. I think that sucks. Also if two people fall in love they’ll try to stay together despite their dysfunctional families, but dysfunction is still in that family and no amount of hate against the couple can erase that. Harry and Meghan are far from being the only ones to blame for this mess.

Reactions: 2
Agr
I agree but MM would have been briefed in full regarding her future role and she was eased into it during the engagement period etc, she wasn’t blindsided like Diana, also times have changed from all those years ago with more support put in place.
Kate Middleton went to Uni and she had a job and she is not a statue I’m sure she has her own opinions as well, and Diana made hers well known I think it’s all about the money,
All the kerfuffle and the racism debates and the like are just way too deep MM was a social climber and it’s basically about the money some people really are that shallow unfortunately.
Agree.
Diana was 19 when she married - Meghan is nearly 20 years older. She can’t say she had no idea what to expect

Reactions: 20
From what I’ve read, Kate has a history of art degree (just like every other upper class person who never plans to work for a living) and seems to have been working a little bit in her family business while wiating to marry William. Diana was one of the many girls who were groomed for the position of the future princess, so both of them would’ve known the protocol and expectations. Diana suffered mostly because she realised Charles will never love her, and her pride was hurt that he was cheating with another woman the entire time, not because she found royal duties arduous. If Charles loved her she’d have been as happy as Kate seems to be. If anything, Diana developed independant interests just to remove herself from them, I think she created “people’s princess” role in order to get some support from the public, as she must have felt ostracised in that family.
Meghan’s appeal for Harry was obviously the fact she didn’t fit in (like Diana) and that she was highly critical of the royal machine (like Diana). He knows why he married her. I for one am really glad Diana debacle is haunting the RF through Harry and his relationship. They don’t deserve to be content after how they treated her.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I’m of a mindset that just because an institution has tradition, it doesn’t mean it should stay exactly the same.
I don’t have a fixed mindset on anything, but you know what, when you’re new to something don’t come in trying to change everything because you know best. Especially not when you’re in a foreign country. People that run into corporate business with that attitude always get fired, I haven’t seen anyone permanently succeed with a know-it-all attitude. People get tired of that really quickly.

Besides, BRF changed plenty over the decades, so why retain a medieval outlook on the role of women?
Besides, Meghan never wanted to modernize the monarchy, she wanted to monetize it. That’s a no no in any time and age, because it doesn’t go together with public funding and undeserved wealth.

Reactions: 21
I've just realised that for all the 'Independent woman' 'Oh how I struggled to make ends meet' and 'I am independently wealthy / worth £5m before meeting Harry' label she always puts on herself she has always had someone paying her bills:

Her dad who paid for her private school, college loans, continued to pay then EVEN when she was on Suits, sold his Facebook shares to pay for her wedding, paid for her apartment in LA and would send her money for her bills while she was trying to be an actress.

Then there was that video of her driving in LA when she says her ex boyfriend bought her the car she's driving.

She then left Suits to be with Harry, who's family and country footed the bill for her wedding, new wardrobe, private planes, home, holidays etc..

And now she buggered off she's 'expressed interest' in a £21m home. Who I'm guessing Charles might help them buy? That or another home, it will always be someone else's wallet.

And this is even leaving out her Yatching rumours, she is such a grifter.

Reactions: 24
Not sure if you’re implying that I have a “fixed mindset” or that having a mindset is somehow wrong,
Nope, I am simply stating what I am stating, that I don’t have a fixed mindset on anything, so also not on the monarchy. So I am not of a mindset nothing can change, but it shouldn’t be forced by a grifter who came waltzing in and thinks she’s the number one because of the instagram followers.

but I don’t see how Meghan went in to “change everything”. It seems to me she resisted something, which isn’t the same as waltzing into a corporate job and trying to change the entire organisation with inept newby ideas. 🙄
Well, we disagree on that.

Lol, the essence of monarchy is that it’s monetised, let’s not pretend they are sitting in their ivory towers leeching public funds because they “care for the people”.
I’m talking about a duchess who is getting paid to wear outfits so the public goes out and get’s the same outfit, of which revenues she gets a part. That’s the dream and a lot of people are convinced practice too, look at the whole Jen Meyer debacle. It’s like paying for your monarchy twice and that’s unacceptable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.