Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you she kept complaining to Harry why they had to live in Frogmore COTTAGE! haha

Now she wants that mansion in vancover to match her inflated ego

Reactions: 5
Going off her statement about what she thinks the stiff upper lip does to you internally, which I don’t entirely disagree with, imagine that in your ear all the time? I had a partner who told me he would fix me, who separated me from the monstrousness of everyone else around me and made me so co dependent on him that I just couldn’t see it. I imagine Meghan tells Harry he’s the hurt little boy whose mother was murdered by the British press and all his underlying fears and resentments have surfaced. Sometimes bringing this stuff to the fore doesn’t help you deal with them, it dominates everything else and you live in a world of pain instead of building a new life of strength to live in. He seemed well on his way to having a strong adult self and now she’s knocked him all the way back down again with her bloody woke tell me about your feelings bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Such an important point. Given that she has estranged her own family, you'd think more effort would be made to keep close relations with the paternal family (remember, the family that Meghan never had?). But no, poor Archie will only know mum, dad (if M allows it after the inevitable divorce) and a nanny.

And where does this leave William and Kate now? Shouldering the whole bloody lot, that's where. I get that Harry is further down the line of succession, however the Cambridge children won't do any royal duties until well into adulthood, and with the advancing ages of the Queen and Prince of Wales, then the face of the royal family for the foreseeable future was always going to Harry and William (+ spouses). Now Harry has bailed out, he's left the whole burden with William and Kate. What a guy.
There is a comment by Penny Junor (I can't find the article now) where she stated that there are 2 main reasons why they have been allowed to retain the HRH but not authorised to currently use it.

1. Was in case Harry wants to return.
2. Was in the even that Harry HAS to return in the event of the Queen passing and if Charles has poor health (for example) he would be fully expected to return to the fold.

Which had never crossed my mind.

Reactions: 14
There is a comment by Penny Junor (I can't find the article now) where she stated that there are 2 main reasons why they have been allowed to retain the HRH but not authorised to currently use it.

1. Was in case Harry wants to return.
2. Was in the even that Harry HAS to return in the event of the Queen passing and if Charles has poor health (for example) he would be fully expected to return to the fold.

Which had never crossed my mind.
That's exactly the plan. The Queen didn't fully shut the door for her grandson. The vile woman, she's shut out.

Reactions: 11
yes they are soon to find out that it’s what you have going out that counts not what you have coming in because if the former is more you’re skint no matter what you earn.
Yes thirty mil does sound like huge money but the way they spend it will soon diminish especially if they’re taking private planes everywhere and buying designer clothes and staying at luxury properties.
Taxes etc .
It’s like walking out on a guaranteed income a very substantial income for a maybe it’s nuts, all they had to do is a few engagements, they had six weeks away over Christmas 🙄
I hope they become a hot potato and that they do a tell all for money and are proved to be nasty gits,
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush is a wise old saying.
It's not a lot relatively, if you consider the property she 'expressed an interest' in, was 21 million. 🤔

I‘m not a fan of Piers Morgan and can testify to the fact that it’s incredibly easy to avoid hearing or reading his opinions. I don’t understand all of these people who complain about the man and yet still read and listen to what he has to say.
I don’t at all. Unfortunately he’s in the ether if you’re ever online.

Reactions: 2
That's anywhere between March and May.
So yeah, if she's booked herself some appearances previous to that coming into effect she can probably still legally use the HRH I should think.
Of course anyone with ethics wouldn't, but this is Ginge and Whinge.
Ah I see. I wouldn’t put it past them since they used it in their official statement already.

But you know what? They are offering this transition period for the benefit of H&M, so they can get things started and still have security etc. She stopped doing the work als a royal a couple of months ago so we can be sure it’s not for the benefit of the royal family. But here she is still using the title. It’s kinda meant for the work, not to stroke her ego with. So yeah, I will side-eye her for that.

And I don’t believe she’ll do any engagement in the UK, unless they can trick her by naming it ‘give Megsy millions’
Yes. Security makes sense.

No I don’t think it is for her ego either. That’s makes sense actually. It helps set them up.
Yeah I don’t think they’ll do “engagements” in the UK either. Maybe show face for things they are patrons of, weddings, funerals, christmases ... they’ll be there. It shows they are still very involved with the “family” just not “The Firm”. That keeps their value high as they are still in, with one foot out for their convenience which suits them just fine. When they need the connections they’re all there. When they don’t, they’re “not senior royals”. It’s pretty convenient.

Reactions: 4
If we needed any further proof that the TP rabbit hole is nothing but nonsense, they didn't predict this at all. They started posting after this was officially announced. Shame because it would have been great had they made mention of a big 'boom' right before the announcement. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I see. I wouldn’t put it past them since they used it in their official statement already.

Yes. Security makes sense.

No I don’t think it is for her ego either. That’s makes sense actually. It helps set them up.
Yeah I don’t think they’ll do “engagements” in the UK either. Maybe show face for things they are patrons of, weddings, funerals, christmases ... they’ll be there. It shows they are still very involved with the “family” just not “The Firm”. That keeps their value high as they are still in, with one foot out for their convenience which suits them just fine. When they need the connections they’re all there. When they don’t, they’re “not senior royals”. It’s pretty convenient.
We won't see them at the remembrance though nor do I think we will see them at trooping

Yikes I wonder if Beatrice and Eugenie will end up being asked to do more, because they can't expect Wills and Kate to do it all. I bet the Queen is in turmoil at her age, with the situation being so rocky. Charles is not a spring lamb so the pressure falls on William really.

Reactions: 11
I don’t at all. Unfortunately he’s in the ether if you’re ever online.
I‘m online lots over various platforms and haven’t read or watched anything featuring Morgan or Hopkins in over a year. It’s easy if you change the channel, block or scroll on by.

Reactions: 6
Yikes I wonder if Beatrice and Eugenie will end up being asked to do more, because they can't expect Wills and Kate to do it all. I bet the Queen is in turmoil at her age, with the situation being so rocky. Charles is not a spring lamb so the pressure falls on William really.
I thought the same, they can't use Andrew since he was 🔫, and let's be honest the two York girls are both pretty presentable and scandal free. Princess Eugenie also has a pretty decent instagram account already set up where she documents various Royal events and such like.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same, they can't use Andrew since he was 🔫, and let's be honest the two York girls are both pretty presentable and scandal free. Princess Eugenie also has a pretty decent instagram account already set up where she documents various Royal events and such like.

Apart from having terrible parents and mainly known for spending most of their time on holiday. The queen was right to say no to giving them bigger roles when Andy tried that one.

None of the 3 senior royals or their partners have any engagements in February, unless their online calendar thing is broken. How busy are they actually? https://www.royal.uk/future-engagements

Reactions: 8

I like Eugenie let her do some Royal walkabouts/meets.

Ah well I guess you’re better at it then me. I don’t watch his telly, he’s blocked and muted on Twitter yet still he appears, he is discussed and I see it and get the jist - Gary Linekar mentions him (rebuts him)I am aware of Hacked Off Etc. Somehow I know he’s odious without actively seeking him. Really odd.

Reactions: 2
Seems like possessive controlling behaviour. Move H far from family for ultimate control. I think H has jumped in head first and been silly also. I think when the dust settles and it sinks in/hits him properly he may well feel differently. It is just a bit sad really. M will have her moment of fame but soon she will be a Z lister once again.

Sadly I can see Archie growing up to be a Brooklyn Beckham type z lister. Dating models, being papped bleary eyed at coachella, pretending to have a career but really just sponging off the fam. Then finally checking into rehab for exhaustion.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.