Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wont see Harry he will be at home babysitting Archie while she's at red carpet events creeping round Beyoncé.
No way, he’ll want to be there
And they will have a nanny if they can keep one. I think this is as clear as mud, frankly.

Reactions: 5
I think if I trademarked the name sussexroyal I could probably use it, it’s a business now

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Since no more official tours, M will have to give up all the ill fitting custom designers outfits. And start wearing ill fitting and sweaty high street ones. Poor baby. She will not be happy about that since they wanted to be 'part time' royals, aka part time funded fancy dresses.

Reactions: 10
She had it all....total Cinderella story.
and she blew it. Silly cow.
The queen spoke about ‘intense media scrutiny’ which I suppose they did but if they hadn’t behaved like complete pratts talking about carbon footprints, feeling sorry for themselves whilst standing amongst the poor kids in Africa, strutting around with celebrity friends etc etc etc then maybe the public wouldn’t have got so pissed off with them.

Reactions: 21
I think if I trademarked the name sussexroyal I could probably use it, it’s a business now
lol. that's going to be a cringe business. total tacky merching. God, have you seen her with that awful way she dressed in one of her modeling shots? SHE'S SO TACKY! i can only imagine how she will merch that sussex royal brand lmao

Reactions: 6
The press coverage of this story has been massive, obviously. I think the Queen knew that she had to be firm here. The British and Canadian respective public’s feelings regarding their taxpayer spending meant that Harry and Meghan were really left without choice but to lose their HRH and pay back the renovation money.

On a personal level, I feel really sad about this. That’s probably come across in all of my posts. I think Harry saw what William had with Kate and jumped in with both feet with Meghan because he didn’t want to feel lonely anymore. She’s manipulated him and torn the family apart, all for her own personal gain. She wants a celebrity lifestyle and wants to be able to pick and choose (much like Donald Trump) how she is portrayed in the media. I can’t help but feel that the media will still follow them in a “tabloid” style way. It’s naive to think that they won’t. As much as the Queen gives Meghan a nice reference in the statement, I can’t help but feel that she probably doesn’t really think that Meghan has slotted into the family. If Meghan had done so, she would still be a working Royal! The Queen’s statement is her being the bigger person.

I feel sorry for William and Kate as they will now have to pick up all of the duties previously given to the Sussexes. I wonder what the impact will be on their children.

I’m keen to see how the security arrangements will play out.
I agree

Reactions: 3
The queen spoke about ‘intense media scrutiny’ which I suppose they did but if they hadn’t behaved like complete pratts talking about carbon footprints, feeling sorry for themselves whilst standing amongst the poor kids in Africa, strutting around with celebrity friends etc etc etc then maybe the public wouldn’t have got so pissed off with them.
That annoyed me as Diana, Camilla and Kate had far more intense scrutiny that Meghan. Camilla had so much tit but she carried on.

Reactions: 27
lol. that's going to be a cringe business. total tacky merching. God, have you seen her with that awful way she dressed in one of her modeling shots? SHE'S SO TACKY! i can only imagine how she will merch that sussex royal brand lmao
Expensive Baseball hats up the wazoo..

Reactions: 2
I can’t help but find all of this sad. Harry could have given Meghan the entire universe and that still wouldn’t have been enough for her.

She had her acting job, her blog and her socialite status. Marrying Harry has meant she has had to give up everything she did prior and become one of the royals and that is a lot to give up. However, it’s not like this was unexpected, there is no way she didn’t know what she was signing up for by agreeing to wed. So why is she now asking Harry to do exactly what she has just failed at doing? Surely she can see that isn’t fair???

Harry has to be head over heels in love with her to give up everything he is doing right now just to keep her happy. I can’t imagine it’s easy for the queen to have to make the decisions she did given it’s her grandson, surely she’s had a proper chat with Harry on his own about this and has ensured he is 100% sure on this?
Here's my take on it.

She clearly doesn't like being constrained in any way. She has a lot to say on issues she's passionate about (which seems to mainly be being a woman and being a woman of colour) and wants to come and go and do as she pleases, exactly as she did before, but hasn't been allowed to. Even if you thought you knew what you were getting into, you probably didn't really. Add in having to move to a new country and becoming a member of a family not exactly known for their warmth and fuzziness, together with the ongoing onslaught of the press every day, I don't doubt it's been tough for her.

But I suspect Harry may be somewhat to blame. I think he promised her that they were going to make waves, do things a new way, she'd be allowed to say what she wanted to and that the RF would be welcome all this change but they have found themselves squashed and suppressed at every turn.

Also, from everything I've read, whilst he loves some of what he does - meeting people (which he clearly has an infinity for) the Invictus Games and his work in Africa for example - he was bored of the more formal, mundane stuff that the Royals have to do. I accept that he's incredibly privileged but it must be very difficult not having a defined role in life and not really being able to go out and find yourself one either. Charles for example - imagine waiting 70+ years to start the job you were born to do? The rest of us are retired by that point! That's why he's worked incredibly hard to make something of The Prince of Wales. Harry was apparently happiest in the army, just being one of the lads, being normal. I think Meghan has zoned in on that unhappiness and chipped away at him and this is the result.

I do feel sad because I really wanted them to suceed - despite being a bitter old cynic, I am also a hopeless romantic. But the more I learned about her, I just see her as ruthless. An absolute ruthless social climber. Whilst I don't blame her entirely, it can't be a co-incidence that he has effectively abdicated less than two years after marrying her?

Yes, he had behaved terribly and petulantly recently especially the lack of respect he has shown the Queen, his boss and his grandmother, by jumping the gun and releasing that statement effectively forcing her hand - he knows the game well enough to know that was never going to go down well - but I strongly suspect Meghan was behind that. But I do think he'll be back in the fold and hopefully he'll be able to build bridges with William & Kate once the inevitable divorce comes though. I hope so anyway because I think he's really going to need his family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That annoyed me as Diana, Camilla and Kate had far more intense scrutiny that Meghan. Camilla had so much tit but she carried on.
I quite agree. But the ‘strong, independent woman’ just couldn’t cope. I watched a YouTube video where Arthur Edwards (royal photographer for William and Harry since they were kids) said he’d asked Harry to bring Meghan to meet the press, for them to get to know her and vice versa, from what he said it sounds like Harry would have none of it.

Reactions: 7
Ah they can no longer formally represent the Queen. Loving that line as it speaks volumes to me. You've lost that Royal association which was really where the money was. Anything else and you're just doing a Fergie and pretending you've access to the RF.

Reactions: 14
Ah they can no longer formally represent the Queen. Loving that line as it speaks volumes to me. You've lost that Royal association which was really where the money was. Anything else and you're just doing a Fergie and pretending you've access to the RF.
Unfortunately that didn’t stop Fergie from doing stuff like writing books and soliciting money for access to Andrew.

Reactions: 6
The press coverage of this story has been massive, obviously. I think the Queen knew that she had to be firm here. The British and Canadian respective public’s feelings regarding their taxpayer spending meant that Harry and Meghan were really left without choice but to lose their HRH and pay back the renovation money.

On a personal level, I feel really sad about this. That’s probably come across in all of my posts. I think Harry saw what William had with Kate and jumped in with both feet with Meghan because he didn’t want to feel lonely anymore. She’s manipulated him and torn the family apart, all for her own personal gain. She wants a celebrity lifestyle and wants to be able to pick and choose (much like Donald Trump) how she is portrayed in the media. I can’t help but feel that the media will still follow them in a “tabloid” style way. It’s naive to think that they won’t. As much as the Queen gives Meghan a nice reference in the statement, I can’t help but feel that she probably doesn’t really think that Meghan has slotted into the family. If Meghan had done so, she would still be a working Royal! The Queen’s statement is her being the bigger person.

I feel sorry for William and Kate as they will now have to pick up all of the duties previously given to the Sussexes. I wonder what the impact will be on their children.

I’m keen to see how the security arrangements will play out.
I 100% agree with all this. All Harry wanted was to be loved and she played the game just enough to lure him in. Deep deep down I hope for his sake she really does love him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.