Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find strange us how the statement says "after many months" yet the bombshell was only dropped last week, so thus has been going on longer than anyone knew!

Reactions: 16
i guess he will still work with Sentebale, as he said so the other day. Who will fund their travel?

Reactions: 3
Well!!! I’m pleased that the Queen seems to have been firm and drawn a line, none of this half in half out nonsense. I hope that this indeed makes their lives happier, though I have my doubts.
I just can’t help but feel extremely sad about the whole situation. 😕

Reactions: 7
Hasnt charlie said he isn't a bottomless pit?!
Yes but he sure acted like one these last few years. Harry probably still holds the whole ‘you cheated on mommy’ thing over his head and he falls for it every time.

They will keep the sussex title though. Tut tut
They will even keep the HRH, just won’t use it. They say. And we all know that RMM is very good with keeping her word 😂

Reactions: 6
Well!!! I’m pleased that the Queen seems to have been firm and drawn a line, none of this half in half out nonsense. I hope that this indeed makes their lives happier, though I have my doubts.
I just can’t help but feel extremely sad about the whole situation. 😕
They're still half in half out? They still have their charities and patrons that she gave them. Or am I wrong? 😂

I don’t see them divorcing to be honest.

Reactions: 1
I've been reading this thread sporadically between all the drama with mod and fod and Mrs Grinch.
I'm gobsmacked what this woman has done. We have lost a Prince and I reckon he will be crawling back on his knees begging for forgiveness when he finally sees the light and what he married. 🤷‍♀️

I can’t imagine that their marriage will last long after this. If I’m honest, I can see a cold and hard realisation that “life has changed” happening pretty quickly. They’ll go to the bank and see money isn’t coming in the same way it did, they won’t be busy doing events unless they’ve organised it themselves. This will all be new to them and I can’t help but feel that the scales will fall from both of their eyes. Meghan won’t feel half as glamorous and important when Oprah stops calling to book her and Harry won’t have as much as a sense of purpose in life without having public engagements to attend. They will end up resenting each other and I reckon they will call it a day within two years.

Reactions: 25
I’m waiting for the Hello Fresh or Best Fiends Ap Spon....

Harry sittin’ on the couch bashing out his top score as Meghan preps tonight’s dinner whilst little Archie nibbles on an Ella’s kitchen snack #Spon #ad
Was it a trip to South Africa that was ‘sponsored’ by Land Rover/Jaguar? Do they now have to declare?
Will The Tig be resurrected and go the way of ‘Gloop’? A candle by Meghan ‘ This is what my desperation smells like’

• Haha
What I find strange us how the statement says "after many months" yet the bombshell was only dropped last week, so thus has been going on longer than anyone knew!
"Many months of conversations" - I read that as between Harry & Meghan.

Reactions: 8
I can’t help but find all of this sad. Harry could have given Meghan the entire universe and that still wouldn’t have been enough for her.

She had her acting job, her blog and her socialite status. Marrying Harry has meant she has had to give up everything she did prior and become one of the royals and that is a lot to give up. However, it’s not like this was unexpected, there is no way she didn’t know what she was signing up for by agreeing to wed. So why is she now asking Harry to do exactly what she has just failed at doing? Surely she can see that isn’t fair???

Harry has to be head over heels in love with her to give up everything he is doing right now just to keep her happy. I can’t imagine it’s easy for the queen to have to make the decisions she did given it’s her grandson, surely she’s had a proper chat with Harry on his own about this and has ensured he is 100% sure on this?

Reactions: 11
Thank god for that! Well done your Majesty. Of course she wishes Harry and Archie well but she cant miss Meghan out so has to put all three :LOL: .

I think that divorce will come sooner then we think no HRH, No public funding, not representing the Queen! basically they are the new Fergie and Andrew aka No one gives a damn now F off. And she can say goodbye to the Clooneys and Serena they wont care about being her friend now.

Reactions: 11
Her mouthpiece Scobie confirmed papa wil pay in private. This is really like those kids who declare themselves financially independent because they are paying for their own phone bill, while continuing to live in their parents’ house, eating from their fridge while getting college, insurances and other things paid by them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yay, will have to go online and read all the good news 😊
I foresee things going exceedingly well for them in the next couple of years. The jobs will be rolling in for Megain and Harry will become Archies main carer while he thinks about his future and what he would like to do (it used to be conservation in Africa but not good enough for Cringe)
After 2 years the work will start drying up once people realise they can’t connect them with actual royalty anymore and are being blackballed in the UK.
The inevitable divorce will happen and custody of Archie will be 50/50 to make Cringe look good although she will never see him

Reactions: 7
The monarchy had no choice but to listen to the public opinion, without the support of the public the monarchy can’t exist.
Meghan isn’t important in the grand scheme and has done nothing but bring bad publicity to the family so this solution was most beneficial to all parties. Her popularity will waver with little royal connection.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.