Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they still allowed to call their Instagram account Sussex Royal then?!
I would say No as the Queen's statement got posted on there, surely if they could they would have released their own statement? Or posted with comment?

Who knows though?

Reactions: 2
History is well and truly repeating itself. Twice divorced American woman luring a BRF member.

Meghan's first marriage was annulled, Wallos's tirst marriage was dissolved.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately that didn’t stop Fergie from doing stuff like writing books and soliciting money for access to Andrew.
But they can’t possibly sell access to the royal family, because they are not in contact with anyone.

Reactions: 5
My husband has wanted nothing to do with anything to do with H&M, yet hes just come out with "The Queen has royally screwed them over. Lets await the divorce announcement now" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah they can no longer formally represent the Queen. Loving that line as it speaks volumes to me. You've lost that Royal association which was really where the money was. Anything else and you're just doing a Fergie and pretending you've access to the RF.
Well I wouldn't want those two representing the Queen and the country would you? they are a total embarrassment.

And the answer is NO Meghan will NOT BE OK! her plans gone to pot :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here's my take on it.

She clearly doesn't like being constrained in any way. She has a lot to say on issues she's passionate about (which seems to mainly be being a woman and being a woman of colour) and wants to come and go and do as she pleases, exactly as she did before, but hasn't been allowed to. Even if you thought you knew what you were getting into, you probably didn't really. Add in having to move to a new country and becoming a member of a family not exactly known for their warmth and fuzziness, together with the ongoing onslaught of the press every day, I don't doubt it's been tough for her.

But I suspect Harry may be somewhat to blame. I think he promised her that they were going to make waves, do things a new way, she'd be allowed to say what she wanted to and that the RF would be welcome all this change but they have found themselves squashed and suppressed at every turn.

Also, from everything I've read, whilst he loves some of what he does - meeting people (which he clearly has an infinity for) the Invictus Games and his work in Africa for example - he was bored of the more formal, mundane stuff that the Royals have to do. I accept that he's incredibly privileged but it must be very difficult not having a defined role in life and not really being able to go out and find yourself one either. Charles for example - imagine waiting 70+ years to start the job you were born to do? The rest of us are retired by that point! That's why he's worked incredibly hard to make something of The Prince of Wales. Harry was apparently happiest in the army, just being one of the lads, being normal. I think Meghan has zoned in on that unhappiness and chipped away at him and this is the result.

I do feel sad because I really wanted them to suceed - despite being a bitter old cynic, I am also a hopeless romantic. But the more I learned about her, I just see her as ruthless. An absolute ruthless social climber. Whilst I don't blame her entirely, it can't be a co-incidence that he has effectively abdicated less than two years after marrying her?

Yes, he had behaved terribly and petulantly recently especially the lack of respect he has shown the Queen, his boss and his grandmother, by jumping the gun and releasing that statement effectively forcing her hand - he knows the game well enough to know that was never going to go down well - but I strongly suspect Meghan was behind that. But I do think he'll be back in the fold and hopefully he'll be able to build bridges with William & Kate once the inevitable divorce comes though. I hope so anyway because I think he's really going to need his family.
100% this! 👏🏻

Unfortunately that didn’t stop Fergie from doing stuff like writing books and soliciting money for access to Andrew.
I think we are going to see this at a whole new level. MeAgain has no respect for the monarchy at all, at least SF understood what she was doing

Reactions: 6
Here's my take on it.

She clearly doesn't like being constrained in any way. She has a lot to say on issues she's passionate about (which seems to mainly be being a woman and being a woman of colour) and wants to come and go and do as she pleases, exactly as she did before, but hasn't been allowed to. Even if you thought you knew what you were getting into, you probably didn't really. Add in having to move to a new country and becoming a member of a family not exactly known for their warmth and fuzziness, together with the ongoing onslaught of the press every day, I don't doubt it's been tough for her.

But I suspect Harry may be somewhat to blame. I think he promised her that they were going to make waves, do things a new way, she'd be allowed to say what she wanted to and that the RF would be welcome all this change but they have found themselves squashed and suppressed at every turn.

Also, from everything I've read, whilst he loves some of what he does - meeting people (which he clearly has an infinity for) the Invictus Games and his work in Africa for example - he was bored of the more formal, mundane stuff that the Royals have to do. I accept that he's incredibly privileged but it must be very difficult not having a defined role in life and not really being able to go out and find yourself one either. Charles for example - imagine waiting 70+ years to start the job you were born to do? The rest of us are retired by that point! That's why he's worked incredibly hard to make something of The Prince of Wales. Harry was apparently happiest in the army, just being one of the lads, being normal. I think Meghan has zoned in on that unhappiness and chipped away at him and this is the result.

I do feel sad because I really wanted them to suceed - despite being a bitter old cynic, I am also a hopeless romantic. But the more I learned about her, I just see her as ruthless. An absolute ruthless social climber. Whilst I don't blame her entirely, it can't be a co-incidence that he has effectively abdicated less than two years after marrying her?

Yes, he had behaved terribly and petulantly recently especially the lack of respect he has shown the Queen, his boss and his grandmother, by jumping the gun and releasing that statement effectively forcing her hand - he knows the game well enough to know that was never going to go down well - but I strongly suspect Meghan was behind that. But I do think he'll be back in the fold and hopefully he'll be able to build bridges with William & Kate once the inevitable divorce comes though. I hope so anyway because I think he's really going to need his family.

I totally agree with you.

I feel that Meghan is getting the majority of the blame but I reckon Harry is just as much to blame here.

There is no denying that Meghan will have had it quite hard, she had a year or so to adapt to a completely different lifestyle. A nobody like myself would struggle to give up the lifestyle that I have and all I do is see my family & friends, cook, clean and work 9-5. I feel like this wasn’t what Harry wanted, he could of helped her adapt and given her time to make the necessary changes.

It’s all been a rushed decision and not well thought through and has led to the sh*t show we are seeing today. I’m in agreement with everyone on the fact it’s not going to end pretty either.

Reactions: 11
I feel that Meghan is getting the majority of the blame but I reckon Harry is just as much to blame here.
I think the family agrees with you. Everything was taken from Harry militarywise, she can keep everything but the use of HRH ánd gets a totally undeserved pat on the back. Off course that’s a way to counteract on the racism accusations, but it is also a sign to Harry imo.

Reactions: 6
Here's my take on it.

Yes yes yes. I could have written this 🤣. Exactly how I feel about it all.

• Heart
My husband has wanted nothing to do with anything to do with H&M, yet hes just come out with "The Queen has royally screwed them over. Lets await the divorce announcement now" 🤣
Sounds like my husband. Not interested in the slightest but can predict the outcome....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.