Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POLITICS SO PEOPLE WILL NOT ACCUSE HER OF BEING A RACIST LOL

WHATEVER! I am more concerned about why they didn't remove their security too

From Spring?

Reactions: 1
They're still half in half out? They still have their charities and patrons that she gave them. Or am I wrong? 😂

I don’t see them divorcing to be honest.
They are not doing any royal duties, and they wanted to part time do them.

Reactions: 4
Was it a trip to South Africa that was ‘sponsored’ by Land Rover/Jaguar? Do they now have to declare?
Will The Tig be resurrected and go the way of ‘Gloop’? A candle by Meghan ‘ This is what my desperation smells like’
No I think it will be more 'heres the recipe for the special roast chicken we were cooking when Harry proposed to me' #waitrose #duchy foods

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope we start to see a happier Harry from now on and not just the smug witch. There are two people in this marriage and one has just given up his family and country for the other. I know MeAgain did leave Canada but that isn't her home country and she'd chucked her family away years before she met H.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I hope we start to see a happier Harry from now on and not just the smug witch. There are two people in this marriage and one has just given up his family and country for the other. I know MeAgain did leave Canada but that isn't her home country and she'd checked her family away years before she met H.
You wont see Harry he will be at home babysitting Archie while she's at red carpet events creeping round Beyoncé.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My boyfriend just came up with a great title for #7! “Harry and Meghan #7: they’ve fucked off, now we’re in heaven” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I suppose it does draw attention to how quickly it’s all happened - the aside about Meghan becoming part of the family. Perhaps a wtf she’s only been here five minutes

Reactions: 3
They were guessing Meghan Markle as one of the singers on The Masked Singer the other week, sounded a ridiculous guess but now I’m not so sure...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She had it all....total Cinderella story.
and she blew it. Silly cow.

Reactions: 23
Marriage, baby, resigning, all happened so quick. She never sticks at things long. The longest role was suits. Her First marriage didn’t last long either.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.