Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily Mail not updated yet. Their systems must have crashed with all the champagne that's gone all over them 🍾🍾😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Daily Mail not updated yet. Their systems must have crashed with all the champagne that's gone all over them 🍾🍾😂😂😂
it has

“The Prince was spotted last night in the capital after spending the evening dining with friends at Brook House Pub in Fulham, west London”

meghan won’t be happy. (I’m not giving her a capital)
Aren’t they ghosting friends 😂 THAT WAS THE RULE HARRY!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I got quite teary at HM’s comments she sounds very loving and that’s famously unlike her. Special mention for Meghan 🤔

Reactions: 8
POLITICS SO PEOPLE WILL NOT ACCUSE HER OF BEING A RACIST LOL

WHATEVER! I am more concerned about why they didn't remove their security too

Reactions: 6
"It's agreed in this new arrangement, they understand that they are required to step back from Royal duties, including official military appointments."

😮

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.