Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it something to do with being born ‘of the body’ of a royal? So in order to be ‘royal’ Meghan would have had to physically given birth to the child and it would have to be Harry’s child.
As they want to shield Archie from the RF an everyone else it seems and didn’t want a title then adoption would have been an option.
Also, let’s not forget that some people (men and women) are really embarrassed that they can’t conceive. It might be difficult for them to admit that they couldn’t, even if it’s just because of the biological clock. There was a plot line similar on the Real Housewives of Beverley Hills at some point, which funnily enough, Meghan has an open invite to join the cast of. Imagine that! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
yeah yeah. The Crown is just playing the delay game here to make room for divorce announcement.

Vile woman is OUT. Harry is staying with his family. He would be more stupid than he is now if he leaves.

OR

The Queen needs to be the Queen and act like the monarch she is! There should not be any sticking points or deadlock on 'negotiations' because there should not BE negotiations! The Queen has absolute power over their titles and royal entitlements and the decision should be made by the Queen, Charles and William and then Harry and MM informed of their decision. If the Sussex's are blackmailing or threatening to do a tell all interview if they don't get what they want it's just even more reason to cut them off. Never give in to bullies and any interview they did would only backfire on them spectacularly!

Reactions: 13

Allegedly this is the house that Meghan wants them to live in. I think I read somewhere that Harry is worth £20m which means that buying this house would clean him out. That’s going to be some mortgage otherwise. Notice that the Daily Mail mentioned that the area has many “image conscious” people living there - that’s a dig at Meghan! 😂 It’s definitely a celeb style house, but we wouldn’t expect anything less from her, would we?

Reactions: 9

Allegedly this is the house that Meghan wants them to live in. I think I read somewhere that Harry is worth £20m which means that buying this house would clean him out. That’s going to be some mortgage otherwise. Notice that the Daily Mail mentioned that the area has many “image conscious” people living there - that’s a dig at Meghan! 😂 It’s definitely a celeb style house, but we wouldn’t expect anything less from her, would we?
lmao well, if she likes it, she buys it since she's such a feminist, i don't need a man type of person lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lmao well, if she likes it, she buys it since she's such a feminist, i don't need a man type of person lol
Also, note that she’s choosing to investigate homes in Vancouver, all the way over on the west coast of Canada. If you were seriously going to split time between the UK and Canada, you might choose to live somewhere like Toronto, on the East Coast. She has no intention of returning and wants to live there so that she can travel backwards and forwards to LA with ease.

Reactions: 21
I went down the TP rabbit hole and :oops:
It's a lot of info, yet nothing at the same time. There were times when I thought it may legitimately be someone close to her but, then, the posts are quite similar to cold-readings done by psychics. :LOL: The veiled threats and hints will make sense if you are open to that kind of suggestion and want to make the pieces fit together.

What I never understood about the fake bump conspiracy is why they would even bother with a fake bump! If they couldn't conceive and went through the surrogate or adoption route, why not just say so? It fits in well with Harry's (and William's) narrative that they are modern and in-touch with real world problems. If they adopted a child from Africa (given Harry's love for the continent but also the many, many happy pictures of him playing with African kids) it would only have endeared them to the public further.
It makes no sense to me that they would need to 'pretend' to have a baby. :unsure:
I’ve never bought in to the fake pregnancy. She had the bloated pregnancy face thing going on in the last few months.

That account does hint at her visiting fertility clinics in Canada though and i know there’s always been claims she’s a bit older than she says which isn’t unusual for an actress to lie about age, both of those i can see being true.

Reactions: 15
Always worth sharing again 👀💀😂
Haha, I was just about to post that very same picture!! A picture speaks a thousand words..... I remember commenting as I was watching the wedding live on TV that the Queen looked thoroughly pissed off. I bet she knew all along what Meghan was about - which does make me wonder why she gave the marriage her green light. 🤔 Meghan is a hustler and Harry has been well and truly hustled. 😨

Reactions: 12
So, the 'papped' shots at Vancouver airport showed Christmas decorations.
Vancouver airport confirmed that their Christmas decorations were taken down on 9th January. 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Haha, I was just about to post that very same picture!! A picture speaks a thousand words..... I remember commenting as I was watching the wedding live on TV that the Queen looked thoroughly pissed off. I bet she knew all along what Meghan was about - which does make me wonder why she gave the marriage her green light. 🤔 Meghan is a hustler and Harry has been well and truly hustled. 😨
I’m sure over the years royals see all the tell tale signs of someone using them for gain, either financially or socially. They are probably very dubious of most new faces. I’m sure they marked her card years ago.

Reactions: 10
So, the 'papped' shots at Vancouver airport showed Christmas decorations.
Vancouver airport confirmed that their Christmas decorations were taken down on 9th January. 🤔
As someone on twitter pointed out, there are two different airports. Can’t remember what they are now but in fairness she could have been at the ‘other’ one. She’s just playing mind games with everyone. Trying to keep everyone guessing. Seems to be her way.

Reactions: 6
No, I do feel for her a little bit but, and this is a HUGE but, she knew she was marrying into an institution in which there are rules. Harry will have told her this! It should have been obvious! But instead of listening and taking advice from people who have been there & done that, she had to run in there and create a whirlwind and then has the nerve to complain when it goes tits up!
Exactly, use the resources around you, ask for help, speak to the likes of Kate or Sophie, instead of setting yourself up as their enemy. Speak to courtiers, make friends not enemies and they would bend over backward to help. Take the advice offered to you instead of seeing it as criticism be grateful and learn. Don't try to change everything in 5 mins. There are protocols and unspoken rules. Embrace them.

Exactly, use the resources around you, ask for help, speak to the likes of Kate or Sophie, instead of setting yourself up as their enemy. Speak to courtiers, make friends not enemies and they would bend over backward to help. Take the advice offered to you instead of seeing it as criticism be grateful and learn. Don't try to change everything in 5 mins. There are protocols and unspoken rules. Embrace them.
People might have warmed to her a whole lot more if she’d acknowledged that she was struggling.

Reactions: 14
What a schmuck he was, "oh I really gotta up my game"......... No Harry you could have farted, burped and picked your nose all within the first five minutes and Ms Markle would have still sat there and massaged your over inflated ego. The plan was coming together and nothing was gonna stop it. She ghosted her entire life bit by bit and concocted a fantasy version in its place and you bought that tit. What a schmuck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As someone on twitter pointed out, there are two different airports. Can’t remember what they are now but in fairness she could have been at the ‘other’ one. She’s just playing mind games with everyone. Trying to keep everyone guessing. Seems to be her way.
She loves the attention and enjoys courting the paps

You’d have thought the Royal family would have been wary when she had no family to introduce and a father that had been completely abolished from her life. Royals aren’t used to this.
Other than her stylist friend there’s been little from celebs on the matter, have they seen through her now or are they choosing to keep quiet for fear of backlash.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never bought in to the fake pregnancy. She had the bloated pregnancy face thing going on in the last few months.

That account does hint at her visiting fertility clinics in Canada though and i know there’s always been claims she’s a bit older than she says which isn’t unusual for an actress to lie about age, both of those i can see being true.
My face bloated in the first few months. She could have just eaten a lot towards the end. It's a possibility.

Reactions: 5
She loves the attention and enjoys courting the paps

You’d have thought the Royal family would have been wary when she had no family to introduce and a father that had been completely abolished from her life. Royals aren’t used to this.
Other than her stylist friend there’s been little from celebs on the matter, have they seen through her now or are they choosing to keep quiet for fear of backlash.
I think they’ll keep quiet until this mess is resolved then they’ll pin their colours to the mast. Most of them would not want to comment because they never know when they might need to show their faces here. Imagine the Clooneys taking sides then having to shake hands with William at some future event. No, like the rest of them they’ll all want to keep their noses clean.

Reactions: 15
black magic witch! She deff is doing some manipulation magick on him, and if you go on youtube and search 'prince harry tarot' most of the tarot readings/readers get the devil card for meghan! no joke. see for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It’s a lovely property, 100% to my taste, especially the garden, balcony and sea views. I just can’t believe it costs $21 mil. It’s not a mansion by any stretch of imagination. A bit of a rip off for sure?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.