Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Interesting, bittersweet article. Even though I think being an arse, I am actually sad that it's turned out like this.

My partner works in government and, although he hasn't met Harry or had any direct dealings with him, he said he knows for a fact he is very hands on with the Invictus Games and is always involved personally. Watching him today, he must have been nervous, anxious and all the rest of the emotions, but he does have a way with people that can't be denied.

I do honestly think he'll be back in the front line of royal life following the divorce. I hope so anyway.

Reactions: 21
I had to prove my worth to become a Canadian Citizen when I wanted to move here from the UK in 1997.
I did have money and university qualifications. I was never dependent on government handouts, I was self reliant.
Yes Harry is part of the "Royal Family of the Commonwealth" but Meghan, you're an American Citizen.
Why do you want to live in Canada ?
I think the words "nobody cares" apply here.
Go live your life in peace, because the truly "woke" people of the world, don't give a bleeping tit about you.
🤲 Peace out always, you constantly remind us all, of how we don't want to live our lives.♥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t really comment on here, just more of a lurker, but there is now a video circling around on social media of her and a guy having sex. Suspiciously the screen grab looks exactly like her! The queen is going to have an absolute heart attack if this is true! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well if they're moving permanently, I want my money back from the wedding, the renovations to frogmore, the stupid expensive dresses (feel free to add to the list)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well if they're moving permanently, I want my money back from the wedding, the renovations to frogmore, the stupid expensive dresses (feel free to add to the list)
Well SHE should have wanted her money back on that underwhelming ill-fitting wedding dress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Demarkleation
noun [ C or U ]
(US also demarkleation)

UK

/ˌdiː.mɑːˈkelɪ.ʃən/
Demarkleation line, a temporary ‘boarder’ between the countries.
  • Demarkleation dispute, may arise when two different Royal houses both claim the right to represent the same tax payers.
On a map, demarkleations between countries are shown with pound signs.

Cambridge English Dictionary

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All that money wasted on Frogmore. I wonder how many nursing bursaries the Reno money could have paid for.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
:coffee: Must be no definite need for Frogmore then if the staff are gone already 😱 Seems like decisions by the Queen have already been made. Would be very surprised if Meghan comes back to UK. Papers also saying Canada says 'no', so I wonder if they end up in USA afterall.

They could turn Frogmore into a living museum 😂 I wonder if Meghan thought she would be getting to live somewhere more..... palatial 😂😂😂 Probably watched The Princess Diaries too much

• Haha
:coffee: Must be no definite need for Frogmore then if the staff are gone already 😱 Seems like decisions by the Queen have already been made. Would be very surprised if Meghan comes back to UK. Papers also saying Canada says 'no', so I wonder if they end up in USA afterall.
And she can use that as an excuse ‘well, I really wanted to live in a Commonwealth country so I could carry on with all the incredible boots-on-the-ground charity work that I love to do, but the toxic people in Canada wouldn’t let little old me stay, so I’ma just gonna have to move to LA. Not my fault.’

Reactions: 10
Comment on the DM about Meghan and her toxic in-laws

Even if she really think this, can she not keep it to herself?
It is a direct insult to the entire family, the "family she never had" and other excessive BS.
Why must she insult everyone?
Many other members of the family, and their children seem to be thriving. Does she think LA and all those celebrities will be so much better for her son? Besides, she, herself, is a toxic environment.

And Archie's father is a weak person who will never be able to show his son how to bear up and be strong in the face of adversity. Sickening, the whole thing.

TEA!!
This quote is appalling. She needs to learn to shut her mouth and keep her vile manipulative disrespectful thoughts to herself. Harry is just as bad, he's a grown man who's disrespected his whole family to leave them, his whole network of friends and family appear to be ghosted. They must be ashamed of him. He certainly should be ashamed of himself. He's gone hero to zero. One day he'll wake up but this cannot all be put at her door, he's not that stupid.

Reactions: 13
and.... the witch was seen out and about again on her way to the airport to pick someone up. When will her idiot husband wake up and notice she has barely been papped in the UK and yet here she is, constantly seen. Is he too stupid to understand she is calling them herself or what?

Reactions: 23
Interesting, bittersweet article. Even though I think being an arse, I am actually sad that it's turned out like this.

My partner works in government and, although he hasn't met Harry or had any direct dealings with him, he said he knows for a fact he is very hands on with the Invictus Games and is always involved personally. Watching him today, he must have been nervous, anxious and all the rest of the emotions, but he does have a way with people that can't be denied.

I do honestly think he'll be back in the front line of royal life following the divorce. I hope so anyway.
I hope not. He's behaved appallingly.

Reactions: 8
The pics of her at the airport picking up her friend - she really looks like the cat that’s got the cream - only trouble is that Harry is no longer the cream after a few short years with her, he’s more like curdled milk!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The issue lies really with the fact that the Royal Family do what they do because it is duty. It’s self sacrificing. They help the charities because other people will give money because of their involvement.

Meghan and Harry now want to monetise what they have already been doing. However, monetising and setting up their own “charity” is the complete polar opposite from what the Royal Family is about.

People can see all the way through it and the press will continue to scrutinise all that their new charity will do.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.