Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meg thinks she's got what she wants but nothings set in stone yet so if I were her I'd be careful or you might not get anything little miss smug!

Reactions: 12
Well, well, well- this didn't take long to come out

A new poll for the non-profit Angus Reid Institute in Canada revealed that 73 per cent of Canadians do not want to pay for Harry and Meghan's security

View attachment 72820
I'm a Canadian (ex Brit) and just about everyone I know, doesn't want them here. She's not liked at all, but then again neither is the Canadian Prime Minister.........go figure they're friends eh:rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Comment on the DM about Meghan and her toxic in-laws

Even if she really think this, can she not keep it to herself?
It is a direct insult to the entire family, the "family she never had" and other excessive BS.
Why must she insult everyone?
Many other members of the family, and their children seem to be thriving. Does she think LA and all those celebrities will be so much better for her son? Besides, she, herself, is a toxic environment.

And Archie's father is a weak person who will never be able to show his son how to bear up and be strong in the face of adversity. Sickening, the whole thing.

TEA!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Love Stone Roses but lyrics are a bit of a duck you to us Brits - I genuinely wish them well but they seem hell bent on burning all bridges.
There will be uproar if they remain funded by the taxpayer - in any capacity!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Love Stone Roses but lyrics are a bit of a duck you to us Brits - I genuinely wish them well but they seem hell bent on burning all bridges.
Yes and how unfair would that be to William as he is not much older and will probably have to pick up the slack the queen needs to be careful that she doesn’t step on his toes as he is the future and if she is biased he might think duck if I’m off to Disney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my days just seen this on an Instagram post they have actually posted along with this song!! This is absolutely disgusting I am beyond flabbergasted how SHE can get away with this because let's face it we all know it's her that runs that account 😲😲
What's the song about?

Narcissists don't want to be criticized etc.

Reactions: 5
I have no words, I actually thought it was a joke untill I went onto their page and seen it for myself it's unbelievable!!

OMG! If that ain’t a subliminal (classless) message I don’t know what is. It has her name written all over it. Or does it? It’s an English band that, being American, she may not have heard of, they were hardly mainstream. They both disgust me. Below the belt and that may come back to haunt him when he comes back running with his balls in her handbag!

I know, me too. I’m developing an unhealthy obsession with this story 🍿😈
That's what made me think it wasn't real as your absolutely right so has ginge had an influence on it? 🤔 also they had a song called "I wanna be adored" haha very Meghan if you ask me

Reactions: 14
It’s an hole move on many levels. Not just the lyrics but the big fuss of Wills and Kate in Bradford on Kensingtonroyal account yesterday now looks very corporate in comparison. I think that’s the thing. Haribo and Meghan are I the process of rebranding as an edgy celeb couple 🙄

Harry! Not Haribo... can tell what I talk a lot about when predictive texts correct to that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s an hole move on many levels. Not just the lyrics but the big fuss of Wills and Kate in Bradford on Kensingtonroyal account yesterday now looks very corporate in comparison. I think that’s the thing. Haribo and Meghan are I the process of rebranding as an edgy celeb couple 🙄

Harry! Not Haribo... can tell what I talk a lot about when predictive texts correct to that 😂
Autocorrect changed Harry into a massive brand? Your autocorrect shall for evermore be known as Meghan 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Think we need to start calling him Haribo hahahahaha love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my days just seen this on an Instagram post they have actually posted along with this song!! This is absolutely disgusting I am beyond flabbergasted how SHE can get away with this because let's face it we all know it's her that runs that account 😲😲
I have a feeling the royal family is stretching this so the wicked witch shows her true colors and Harry wakes up...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.