Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! If that ain’t a subliminal (classless) message I don’t know what is. It has her name written all over it. Or does it? It’s an English band that, being American, she may not have heard of, they were hardly mainstream. They both disgust me. Below the belt and that may come back to haunt him when he comes back running with his balls in her handbag!

I know, me too. I’m developing an unhealthy obsession with this story 🍿😈
It's better than Eastenders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, would anyone here actually buy something branded sussex royal. I know it only takes an online app and a fee to register something as a trademark, so maybe the branding attempt was just a ruse to cover whatever else they are planning. I think it’s disgusting to try to monetise any connection to royalty.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just heard on the news that they’re expecting more info tomo to be released from the palace..............queue the Eastenders dry beats.........dum dum dum dum dum 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So, would anyone here actually buy something branded sussex royal. I know it only takes an online app and a fee to register something as a trademark, so maybe the branding attempt was just a ruse to cover whatever else they are planning. I think it’s disgusting to try to monetise any connection to royalty.
No, it's crass

Reactions: 13
We will now see what’s more important to Meghan breathing or her title 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think the British public would but didn't that ghastly Paul burrell make millions from tacky merch including wine in the states? Meghans well rehearsed act and because she's American might go down really well over there.
519503ABC0L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Literally speechless at that utter b***h calling the RF toxic. What happened to “this is the family she never had” speech from Harry?

Like little Ms ‘No Effing Family At Effing All, I Have Skilfully F****d Them All’ can make any kind of judgement on what a family is, does or how it operates.

SHE’S SO TRAGIC.
They will never ever come back to the UK.
I think they’re both clearly ill. 🤨
Harry was supposed to fulfil some UK engagements next week and then fly to Canada (then LA 😉) but after those fluffy headlines I bet he’s shoved on a plane tonight under the cover of darkness. 👋

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Literally speechless at that utter b***h calling the RF toxic. What happened to “this is the family she never had” speech from Harry?

Like little Ms ‘No Effing Family At Effing All, I Have Skilfully F****d Them All’ can make any kind of judgement on what a family is, does or how it operates.

SHE’S SO TRAGIC.
They will never ever come back to the UK.
I think they’re both clearly ill. 🤨
Harry was supposed to fulfil some UK engagements next week and then fly to Canada (then LA 😉) but after those fluffy headlines I bet he’s shoved on a plane tonight under the cover of darkness. 👋
I think they’re both like petulant children having tantrums. Laughable. And clearly bitter and toxic.

Reactions: 15
OMG! If that ain’t a subliminal (classless) message I don’t know what is. It has her name written all over it. Or does it? It’s an English band that, being American, she may not have heard of, they were hardly mainstream. They both disgust me. Below the belt and that may come back to haunt him when he comes back running with his balls in her handbag!

I know, me too. I’m developing an unhealthy obsession with this story 🍿😈
I don't think Harry's balls are in Meghan's handbag, I think she's eaten them. Either that or she's going to wear them as earrings, Pat Butcher style. Either way, he's been neutered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes Id buy toilet paper so I could wipe my backside on their faces. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just been reading the Mail articles about Frogmore and so on. God I detest this pair, getting £2.4 million out of us taxpayers to do up their house and then abandoning it less than 18 months later. I am looking forward to the day it all falls apart for them and the scales fall from Harry's eyes - I'm not normally nasty but I can make an exception for this utterly self-absorbed, petulant and ungrateful pair. God I'm going to enjoy their downfall when it comes - and it will, karma makes a habit of being a witch even if I don't! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just been reading the Mail articles about Frogmore and so on. God I detest this pair, getting £2.4 million out of us taxpayers to do up their house and then abandoning it less than 18 months later. I am looking forward to the day it all falls apart for them and the scales fall from Harry's eyes - I'm not normally nasty but I can make an exception for this utterly self-absorbed, petulant and ungrateful pair. God I'm going to enjoy their downfall when it comes - and it will, karma makes a habit of being a witch even if I don't! 😡😡😡😡
I can’t wait for the day to come. Mail are also quoting the palace who say the Sussex pair do not control their social media accounts. Oh yeah 🙄🙄

• Haha
I don’t follow any instascammers wasn’t good for my blood pressure, are any supporting these two ?

I can’t wait for the day to come. Mail are also quoting the palace who say the Sussex pair do not control their social media accounts. Oh yeah 🙄🙄
Yeah right just like Rebecca Vardy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure I feel right saying this, but I think there is def a chance they will end up parting ways. She has been out roaming the world all her adult life and is used to “ah do wat ah want” but he is like an animal that has been raised in captivity and now she wants to cut him loose in the wild. He won’t know how to survive without the security of his zookeepers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've been trying to get hold of my mum for the last few days because a family friends daughter works for Ginge and Cringe and I need to know what's going on! I just saw the staff is being let go so I hope she's not lost her job, previously she worked at Windsor and Balmoral.

Although I probably won't get much info as she's not supposed to talk about them but I'm hoping to get some tea!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.