Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
I note that MeAgain's miscarriage has now been relegated to one small story on the Mail homepage, whereas Maradona still has about six front page stories :ROFLMAO:

Looks like the Hand Of God completely wiped her off most of the paper edition front pages as well :cool:

What is she going to try next?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Facehugger

VIP Member
Right, I've solved it. She can have the Countess of Scunthorpe. Without the 'S'. I've rung Brenda, she's on it. 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

catp

So there must be even more plates sent flying across the room in Montecito....

Catherine's recent Early Years Project is being heralded as "her legacy" in the press; Kate will go down in history for her good works, and the general consensus is that it will become as influential as the Duke of Edinburgh awards or the Prince's Trust. Her recent photography campaigns and her well-researched and well executed baby and early years charities have brought her nothing but respect and praise.

Catherine also re-wore the outfit from her very first speech as a Royal to launch this latest campaign - which was a lovely touch, I thought.

It is one thing to spout spurious word salad about saving the planet and being caring, and yet another to actually re-cycle and re-use, and put a lot of hard graft and research into a project to ensure it is a success ( not 10 mins of handing out someone else's nappies in a car park with sleb photographers in tow)

Anyway, well done, Catherine, very well done.

Oh the irony that the two WFS ( what Freda says) already had the ideal platform...and left. Invictus was - and is - an amazing charity, as is Walking for the Wounded. Prince Harry should never have thrown these over. Meghan should have listened to the advisors and built up her patronages. National Theatre - she could have invited every luvvie and the whole of Hollyweird to her charity gigs and been the "star" of the show. Instead she now resembles an increasingly desperate bankrupt reality TV star....

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I've only managed one verse, but this is my effort:

Shit coloured jumpers and sweaty old pit stains,
Ginger bollocks & Merkins & merching for Megain,
Word spew that flows faster than shit from her arse
Is there any chance of an end to this farce?

👍

• Haha
  • Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
Welcome to Thread 49!

Thread title by @margaretta with 39 likes!

Carrying on from here

Please can thread title suggesters try to put the words "thread title" somewhere in the post or at least "title" as otherwise it is really hard to find the suggestions when creating the new thread! Tea trays will fly all over the place if a good suggestion gets overlooked because it didn't come up in the search :ROFLMAO:

In the last pages of the last thread we learnt that poor privacy-seeking Meghan announced her miscarriage to the globe through an article that she vomited up to the New York Times herself. When asked for a comment about it Buck House responded rather tellingly that they were "saddened by the announcement" and left it at that. See what they did there?

I've just seen this on the Mail, I'm not sure why charities are praising her, since she had the opportunity to point sufferers at any number of these charities but didn't, she kept it all about her and only her. Maybe they think she will become their patron if they praise her? Will these charities never learn 🤪

OMG OMG OMG OMG
Now to give a speech worthy of the Oscars...

Thank you kev1974 for starting the thread and thank YOU all for voting for my thread suggestion. I now know I AM OKAY and far more significant than meagain herself,
and all without breaching my own privacy, hiring and firing 12 PR staff, and without denouncing any royal titles or faking any pregnancies.

I am truly honoured. My life is complete.

I love you all for the laughs and the collaborative atmosphere on here. ❤❤❤

And as far as Meagain and JCMH are concerned. They are a big pair of what @freda19 says xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I've had a few days off, and have watched loads of RF stuff on Netflix. Boy are they gunning for Charles on there....... I found the Diana in her own words really upsetting to listen to, tbh. She had a lot of issues, and blamed Charles for all of it - never once taking responsibility for her own actions or behaviour.

It also seems really clear to me that Harry is obviously OK with all of this - and has the same victim mentality as his mother did. He's stabbing his father in the back whilst said father is paying his bills. Some people have no shame.........

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
In the comments section of the Megzie awards article: " HRH Princess Meghan of Wales and Harry do NOT have to answer to the Queen. They are, effectively, the King & Queen elect, and should therefore NOT be questioned; particularly by normal people. "

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Baguette

VIP Member
I’m so sorry to read of all the women on here who have suffered the horrible ordeal of a miscarriage. I am so sorry to all of you to you that you had to go through that.

I do have a question though I hope it doesn’t sound insensitive but I’ve seen Megan and some others saying she is removing the ‘shame’ and ‘taboo’ around miscarriage, and it’s taken me by surprise as I didn’t think there was shame and taboo around miscarriage? Obviously grief, upset , trauma etc - but a taboo subject? Maybe someone else can educate me on this as I found the wording jarring.
It's not a taboo subject, you are right. Made me angry to see her claiming that it was shameful as well - no, it isn't and never has been.

People just don't know what to say if you bring it up - no different from any bereavement or disclosing a serious illness, really - so you have to cope with well-intentioned clunkers like 'never mind, you can always try for another one'.

The papers today are full of first-person discussions of miscarriage, so all the newsrooms sent an email around their staff asking for a story. Thank you to all the women journalists who have written stories today that are genuine and have something to say that helps.

That NY Times piece screamed fake to me in all the details, even though most likely either Meghan or her surrogate lost a child sometime in the spring/summer. I also believe now that Meghan/surrogate is pregnant again. This miscarriage story is setting up the pregancy announcement, and also explaining why Harry won't travel as 'he won't leave her side'.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Welcome to Thread 49!

Thread title by @margaretta with 39 likes!

Carrying on from here

Please can thread title suggesters try to put the words "thread title" somewhere in the post or at least "title" as otherwise it is really hard to find the suggestions when creating the new thread! Tea trays will fly all over the place if a good suggestion gets overlooked because it didn't come up in the search :ROFLMAO:

In the last pages of the last thread we learnt that poor privacy-seeking Meghan announced her miscarriage to the globe through an article that she vomited up to the New York Times herself. When asked for a comment about it Buck House responded rather tellingly that they were "saddened by the announcement" and left it at that. See what they did there?

I've just seen this on the Mail, I'm not sure why charities are praising her, since she had the opportunity to point sufferers at any number of these charities but didn't, she kept it all about her and only her. Maybe they think she will become their patron if they praise her? Will these charities never learn 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Re Hazza suing. That explains his shmoozing with JJ Strictly. I wondered why he ws having orgasms over the guy's dancing and mugging like a loon in his video to him.
"Look yer Honour, look how I kept in touch with my old Marines china LJ on Strictly ... sorry, I mean AJ "
Judge : Ermm, AJ is a dancer and no longer on the show:rolleyes:. The guy you refer to is called JJ.

Why is he going after the Mail anyway? The article was direct quotes from that General(?) chap who was over the Marines. He's the one who said that hazza had not responded to requests from them to get involved in Marine stuff.
This smacks of "It's OK smeggy darling, I'm a military hero, I can fix this. I'll sue the cunts for calling me a deserter and that way nobody will notice your daddy-letter case falling flat on it's arse. What my smeggy wants my smeggy gets. Trust me hunny-bun love-of-my-life, did I mention I'm ex military, I eat nails for breakfast and shit rivets before lunch. Can we have roast chicken for tea later? Pretty please?"

OOOH, just had a thought :eek: Maybe he's doing this to forestall Brenda appointing a new Captain General and nicking his pretty medals and uniform.
If she appoints someone else while he's suing over this then it might look harsh.

This is what happens when you piiss on an important military event to take your cutie-pie to a Disney movie. Cunt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Another lawsuit just shows how very fragile both of their egos are................ what a sad state to exist in. Write about us, don't write about is. Give us privacy, take our photos. It's exhausting.

• Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
For me the difference between Zara and Meghan is very clear, Zara had announced her pregnancy, her words "it wasn't meant to be" are more powerful in their bleak understatement. Also, she didn't add a lecture in, or rope in various unrelated causes. Meghan has placed herself firmly in the role of victim, I'm 💯 sure she IS pregnant, and is using this as a pathway out of her court case.
Note that nobody is talking about them being evicted now. 😏

• Heart
A bit tragic really. If they were really living their best lives they wouldn't be bothering to piss the palace off every five minutes. Smacks of desperation or malice. Probably both.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
More Hero Harry PR from Omid on the HeirPod podcast, implying there are more charity stunts that have been filmed for Netflix have been done 'secretly'.

That's the Harkle definition of secret, which means your PR phones up Omid Scobie with all of the boring details. We are supposed to be impressed that a fit, healthy 35 year old man did 4 hours of work on a day that was 'really quite hot' 🥴 Is Harry is still on the type of Visa that doesn't allow him to work, which is why they keep saying 'volunteer'? Is anyone impressed by an ex-royal shifting a few boxes for the cameras?

Was Meghan expecting her 'confidential reason' to get leaked, so in the end she had to put out her own publicity?
I'm sure the NHS worker's are lining up to give hero Harry a clap tonight for that 4 hour shift

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"I actually think that to try and compete with Her Majesty the Queen on her honours list is like tiny children playing mummies and daddies."
"It's just banal and pathetic, I'm afraid." Angela Levin, quoted in The Sun.

Go, Angela!

• Heart
  • Haha

Melmoo

Chatty Member
A lot of people on here have asked how on earth Hazno and her douchness Meghan are still together.

This miscarriage gives the perfect reason! How could Harry leave his wife if she has just miscarried? (And how could he leave if they are still trying to get pregnant!! Its the kind of thing even Harry couldnt do and get away with it!! And sympathies to anyone who has ever had a miscarriage, but the only people I have ever heard get this upset about a miscarriage, are those going through IVF, where the disappointments can be even more acute, and the failures become more significant!

But actually although the NYT article has ended up being all about the miscarriage, I dont think it was written for this! I think it was written to make people feel sorry for poor victimised Meghan. No one asking her if she is OK, The rest of the article talks about how this year has shown that the world is full of lies and no one knows what the truth is anymore...she even uses the example of how truth is confused to talk about Trump refusing to believe the election results....
The poor woman is being attacked by the nasty Daily Mail, and they are making her life impossible by refusing to believe her version of the truth, and refusing to back down and let her get away with her version of how she percieved her letter to her father.

Its almost funny that the point of the article has been so blatantly missed by the press- and they are just focussing on a tiny part of the article!!
I've been very upset with all my miscarriages and also my stillborn child I just chose to keep it private. Your IVF comment is utter twaddle no one has the right to quantify peoples upset dependant on how they conceived!

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
I was bored so did another Sound of Music song but kept in some of the original lines that seemed to fit.
It’s to the tune of “Maria”.

How do you solve a problem like Meghan?

She boards a yacht and’s on her knees,
Her dress is barely there
She plagiarised her speeches
And doesn’t even care
And underneath her new dress
You’ll find a moon bump there

She’s always plays the victim
And she always is so fake
She’s always spots the cameras
And is always on the take
I hate to have to say it
But I very firmly feel
Meghan’s not an asset to the Royals

I’d like to say a word on her behalf
Meghan makes me barf!

How do you solve a problem like Meghan
How do you catch the cow and put her down?
How do you find a word that means Meghan?
A narcissist, a psychopath who goes down

Many a thing you know you’d like to tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do we make her go away
And listen to what we say
How do we make her realise she’s not grand?

Oh how do you solve a problem like Meghan?
How do you hide a moon bump in your dress?

When we watch her we’re confused
She’s out of focus, her knees are bruised
And we never know exactly where she’s at
Unpredictable as weather
We listen to her blether
She’s a grifter, she’s a demon, she’s a rat

She’d outpester any pest
Drive a hornet from it’s nest
She could throw a whirling dervish out of whirl
She is fake, she is needy
She is plastic, she is greedy
She’s a headache, she’s a pain
She’s a ho!

Oh how do you solve a problem like Meghan?
How do you hide a moon bump in your dress?

• Haha
  • Heart